Serious question Jow Forums, how can one tribe of """"people""""" be so unironically and subhumanly disgusting...

Serious question Jow Forums, how can one tribe of """"people""""" be so unironically and subhumanly disgusting, ugly and filthy to point they resemble monsters from a childrens book but they actually exist in real life (unlike their fairy tales about the holohoax)

Attached: 1450038462914.jpg (636x758, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLNy72Dj5YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inbreeding

Attached: DVM-Ql2VMAMUsEI.jpg (963x1200, 127K)

Cousin fucking cult members who were anti-society because they were invented post-Christian-Rome and lived to subvert it. They're not Judeans or anything but a cult with lots of cannibalistic nocturnal Neanderthal blood.

Scientology is 1500s if they stop using actors for seeding.

Attached: neanderthal jew vs cromagnon.jpg (636x1069, 215K)

Thousands of years of evolution has made us instinctively disgusted at the jew

youtu.be/FLNy72Dj5YY

Attached: fivesh and friends.png (883x602, 773K)

Hey, don't pre-judge every single one. It's in the name, highly tribal mating. They have all sorts of hereditary problems because of that

Attached: Jews are white no white.jpg (480x720, 243K)

They dont, you are just a sub 120 iq dude, my dude.

rich and powerfull jews are scum, just like rich and powerfull aryans, or any race. lowest comon denominator might be extreme whealth and power, not race. pol btfo.

Attached: wkpovzb0vsi11.png (397x252, 164K)

Jews are so incestrous that genecists have to classify them specially as an endogamous group, instead of endogenous one. Abraham who the all Jews decend from even fucked his own sister Sarah just to make sure all Jews would remain inbred

Jews have a lower IQ than Americans (and we're full of niggers and spics that fuck up the curve). What does that tell you?

>rich people are evil!
No, money is fake. It's run by the Jews. And they decide what rich "aryans" get to live and thrive or die.

Attached: jews iq inbred.jpg (1386x1746, 819K)

>Abraham who the all Jews decend from
Did you miss my post, you fucking pathetic fantasy world loser?

Here it is again:
Cousin fucking cult members who were anti-society because they were invented during Christian-Rome and lived to subvert it. They're not Judeans or anything but a cult with lots of cannibalistic nocturnal Neanderthal blood.

Attached: neanderthal jew 400.png (1885x1511, 1.79M)

Probably one of the weirdest things i've seen in a while. . . and i jerk off to hentai

Attached: 1518681552909.jpg (428x425, 34K)

you ever notice how witches have such big noses?

lol. money being based on fractional reserve does not negate the documented effects of wealth and power.

Attached: ABORTION-7.jpg (300x207, 11K)

Most Jews are parasitic as fuck, though. In America, there’s all Jewish neighborhoods. Most of them go to all Jewish schools. They isolate themselves, and then with all the nepotism in that group, they hoard money. They’re perfectly willing to sell to goyim. But when they need a doctor or a lawyer they hire Jewish ones. When they need to buy something they go to a Jew store. Jews help out other Jews to the point where they’re almost a collective entity. The average net worth of an American household is 102k. The average Jewish family has a net worth of 448k. And Jews don’t earn 4.5 times as much on average. They earn just slightly less than double the national average but it never leaves their community once the money goes in

>money being based on fractional reserve does not negate the documented effects of wealth and power.
Money isn't based on any reserves, you stupid fucking Communist.

It's called usury and it's a very, very old scam of what people use to call "bondage" slavery.

Lurk 2 years before posting again.

Attached: usury formula.jpg (1344x756, 353K)

Attached: usury free economics.jpg (279x445, 20K)

I have a jewish gf. She is cute af.

Honestly that’s a very interesting theory. But it doesn’t make much sense. Neatherthals went extinct 40,000 years before Judaism started. And they would have other neatherthal features besides the shape of their head

fractional reserve banking is the name of our current system, where money as you say is not bound to anything pysical. nice hair cut tho.

Attached: cwq7paqj2h811.jpg (729x725, 58K)

>fractional reserve banking is the name of our current system, where money as you say is not bound to anything pysical.
Yeah, because it's essentially fake Templar coins. You stupid fucking brainwashed pleb.

She still doesn't know that money is just empty debt to the Central Banking cartels...

She still doesn't understand what NATURAL MONEY is...

Yet she still posts on Jow Forums like an expert on world economics with no fucking background outside of Communist indoctrination camps (Uni)

Attached: usury history.jpg (500x800, 97K)

Attached: jews pizza banking usury.jpg (520x1291, 326K)

lol, is that suposed to be bait?

Attached: zvarp1e4kqi11.jpg (1440x1440, 141K)

>Honestly that’s a very interesting theory. But it doesn’t make much sense. Neatherthals went extinct 40,000 years before Judaism started. And they would have other neatherthal features besides the shape of their head
You mean they interbred...

Attached: neanderthal jew 9.jpg (678x356, 64K)

No, it's just that you can't think for yourself.

Attached: jefferson founding father banks america usury.jpg (720x369, 35K)

Attached: 1495651175437.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

This is the likely answer. Much like we're born afraid of poisonous snakes and the dark.

>You mean they interbred...
(((esoteric))) Neanderkikes

Attached: neanderthal jew 100.png (706x706, 279K)

I don’t get what you’re saying. There’s been a species with lots of neatherthal genetics interbreeding with themselves for 40,000 years?

>You mean they interbred...

Attached: cromanon vs neanderthal vs arab.jpg (1086x446, 354K)

>I don’t get what you’re saying. There’s been a species with lots of Neanderthal genetics interbreeding with themselves for 40,000 years?
Europe was covered in ice. Cro-Magnon fought Neanderthals in the North-East (Caucasus ranges) and in Europe before the mini-ice-age. Neanderthals moved South.

Neanderthals were known for rape, blood/cannibalism, and moonlight hunting.

Attached: neandethal jew light vs dark sun.png (960x1106, 458K)

>Europe was covered in ice. Cro-Magnon fought Neanderthals in the North-East (Caucasus ranges) and in Europe before the mini-ice-age. Neanderthals moved South.
> Neanderthals were known for rape, blood/cannibalism, and moonlight hunting.
mods delete these threads for a reason

Attached: neanderthal israel.jpg (838x1014, 294K)

thx me goo. what you are talking about is fractional reserve. If you want to talk, adress my point instedd.

Attached: yul1jtr03zi11.jpg (750x828, 81K)

Attached: cromagnon vs neanderthal hybrids race.jpg (3544x2128, 861K)

I know that, but the glacier magnum happened around 30,000 years ago, and it ended about 15k years after it started. This was before the agricultural revolution where they lived in hunter and gathering tribes. A 30 person neatherthal tribe couldn’t continuously interbreed like that for so long. There isn’t enough genetic diversity for that cycle to continue. There would’ve had to have been a population of those neatherthal eurasian men

You don't understand the basics of real world economics. I'm not addressing a fucking pleb about his fantasy world commie indoctrination. You learn from us, we don't need you. We already were raised with your same brainwashing and we broke it.

You're just a child repeating what your government told you to repeat. Just like the rest of us. Some rise, some obey... You obey.

Attached: hitler banking usury.jpg (1124x742, 1.49M)

The Bible says this is Satan's world

> tell this to an anthropologist and it will take his breath away
With uncontrollable laughter.

Jews killed Neanderthals. You saw it here first.

>A 30 person neatherthal tribe couldn’t continuously interbreed like that for so long. There isn’t enough genetic diversity for that cycle to continue.
Yeah, that's where your mathematical assumptions are off. They out-bred and interbred. They were known rapists. That's why Cro-Magnon invented dogs from wolves to hunt them at night.

They drove them south. And they mated with Homo-Erectus (niggers) and eventually modern "whites" which were the Cro-Magnon off-shoot of the agricultural lifestyle appearing around 10,000BC or whatever who knows... around that time. Gobekli Tepe and shit.... Vinca culture was the first civilization known at his point and it's within that region of Gobekli and the first appearance of agriculture post-ice age Europe.

Which is in the region of the ocean's edge of the Caucasus mountains.

Attached: wolves dogs cromagnon.jpg (821x1586, 1.44M)

Implying (((academia))) has any legitimacy anymore. top kek

dude, hold up, the federal reserve is an exampel o fractional reserve banking. printing money out of fin air is fractional reserve. Usury is just interest. I dont like interest either. its remarkable how you can argue against me when i dont even dissagree with you.

now are we done with this shitshow? You are still welcome to address my argument, or continue going on irrelevent tangents on this shitty site, i dont care.

Attached: 2E4F1D8300000578-3311994-Tradition_Every_three_years_the_people_of_the_Toraja_pictured_on-m-2_144722 (962x642, 248K)

>its remarkable how you can argue against me when i dont even dissagree with you.
There is NO RESERVE. Fuckface!

It's all thin air. The money you have in your wallet, is debt owed. It's not money. See "NATURAL MONEY". It's only value is that someone will work to pay it off. You own debt, and you owe debt.

Attached: templar coin faggots.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Turns out the devil is real, it's form however is the Jewish tribes. Every tragedy you can bet their books noses will be poking around a obscure corner out of sight. A better world cannot be achieve as long as they are allowed to subvert

i know that. you are again talking about fractional reserve. Fractional reserve is esentiely just the name for there being no reserve. I thought you expressed you know basic economics?

Attached: v1ajvaq94ti11.jpg (651x651, 64K)

Can I get a diagram or photo collage of all the proof of the holohoax?

You
> fractional reserve does not negate the documented effects of wealth and power.
There is wealth but REAL owneship. Debt is not wealth. You don't know what wealth means, then you don't know anything.

There is no reserve

Attached: hiter jews nazis goy work slave usury.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Neanderthal blood is what distincts Europeans from negroids like you Jamal. Don't slander it.

>Neanderthal blood is what distincts Europeans from negroids like you Jamal.
WRONG

Attached: cromagnon DNA.png (857x761, 350K)

Fractional reserve means the bank only has to hold a fraction of what it gives in loans as a reserve to pay off people cashing in their loans.
It has nothing to do with central banking or gold standart or anything.

Your imagination is really running wild. Homo-erectus went extinct, I think it was 300,000 years ago, or maybe it was 700,000 years ago. Niggers aren’t homo-erectus. Ontop of that, after the split between Africans and the basal Eurasian group which happened about 70,000 years, that population nearly entirely bred out neatherthals. And now Europeans and Asians only have about 1.6-2.1% neatherthal DNA. The neatherthals were nearly extinct 10,000 years before the cro magnons were even around

>Fractional reserve means the bank only has to hold a fraction of what it gives in loans as a reserve to pay off people cashing in their loans.
And I'm telling you there is NO RESERVE. The Jews own the reserve and it's not based on reserves. Jesus Kike, you're slow.

Attached: jew muppet vampire usury.jpg (605x558, 54K)

>Homo-erectus went extinct, I think it was 300,000 years ago
Africa

Attached: dna niggers erectus amoung us.jpg (403x403, 38K)

>My name is mohammed and I have very low iq
your flag already implyed that, faggot

I absolutely love those sesame street memes

Attached: 1531794824712.jpg (151x290, 18K)

>70,000 years
>No neanderthals
Yeah, in Europe because Cro-Magnon drove them South. My entire point.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-17 Europeans did not inherit pale skins from Neanderthals.png (1077x1060, 213K)

both i and the german guy know what you are getting at. you are just screaming at your own face at this point.

Read what your picture says. It’s true pygmies have homo-erectus DNA (roughly 10%), but pygmies aren’t homo-erectus, and niggers aren’t pygmies. But Africans do have roughly 1% homo-erectus DNA now because some point about 40,000 years ago they interbred with the pygmies. So now they have some homo-erectus DNA despite never directly interbreeding with them

>be Jew
>never been invited to a Rothschild party or Weinstein housewarming
>Jow Forums still hates me and wants to oven roast me regardless
>tfw none of the good of being a Jew yet still get thrown in somehow with the bad

Yeah, you're a fucking annoying little weasel who keep replying with stupid fucking ideas of "wealth" and "fractions". It's not real. You're so personally offended and beta male that you can't just accept that you were wrong about "wealth".

Debt owned = your money
Debt owed = how your money is printed.
THERE IS NO FUCKING RESERVE -- it's all 100% loans (either to a person or a government).

THERE IS NO NATURAL MONEY IN CIRCULATION!

>Read what your picture says.
>it's just pygmies
Conveniently ignores the rest of the sentence. Sub-Saharan Africans = "slave trade".

Attached: nigger genes erectus.jpg (403x403, 42K)

Attached: 1517771846329.png (640x300, 114K)

>Jow Forums still hates me and wants to oven roast me regardless
>tfw none of the good of being a Jew yet still get thrown in somehow with the bad
You don't have to be a "Jew". It's a religous meme invented after Rome went full retard "Christian" anyways. Are you from Judea?

I bet you still cover for your tribal mafia and shitpost.

Attached: bobby fisher chess master jew.jpg (850x400, 84K)

yah nice try and all but it's not money or power, it's their mentality which they share and is hardcore

KEK!

top tier meme

Attached: antisemitic jew natalie portman.png (878x864, 924K)

Attached: 1520949970369.jpg (987x1504, 674K)

What do you mean by Judea?
And what do you mean by tribal mafia?
Also according to Jow Forums Judaism is a race anyway.

FUCKING GOOGLE!

IF YOU'RE GOING TO RECORD EVERYTHING I POST AND LOG IT FOR OUR FUTURE CHINESE OVERLORDS AT LEAST MAKE THE FUCKING CAPTCHA FASTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigs waking up. Just remember the Aryan freed you. Pic related

Attached: slave trade nigga.png (1280x1920, 2.64M)

Is your reading comphression low? It says modern Africans bred with a different hominin species (the pygmies). The pygmies are pure subhuman. They grow to be about 4’9 and have IQs below 65. But they’re not even pure homo-erectus. I’m pretty sure you’re actually retarded. And your theory about Netherthals makes no sense

>the Aryan freed you
and what good did that do

>What do you mean by Judea?
Oh fuck... Well, since you're a nice Jew I'll type out the story for you.

The common use of the term "Jew" is a Roman term for Judeans. Judah was a tribe that came to be after Persia moved nomadic tribes ("Hebrew" = nomad in the Aramaic) into the region. It was a very common tactic for both Persians and Assyrians to defeat a people, make them wander for a generation or two, until they forgot who they were, then "gift" them new lands which the Empire would claim to be your "ancestral land". It was easier that genocide and they already had enough slaves, so they would just move people and erase their history.

So where did they move them? To a land previously built up and owned by Egypt. Thus the Moses story... The buildings were still Egyptian so they had to create a narrative.

Why the narrative?

Because Greeks (Alexander) defeated Persia and the locals were loyal to Persia. They essentially (they being the Leviticus magi) collected every group in the region and established 12 tribes (13) to fight against the Greek occupation. This is when you FIRST see the Torah appear (or anything "jewish" for that matter). This is why even modern Judiasm is about destroying/bondage/demoralization of every group they touch while building NATIONALISM for them alone. Because this is what it was born out of.

If you know Zoroastrianism, you know the Torah is based off of it (lots of Christianity too). Christians fuck everything up with their theories and Jews play off of their weakness to promote their "chosen" status. But in the end, the Judeans were just post-Persian nomadic tribes that were moved into the area (book of Ezra) to establish loyalty to the Empire.

Modern "Jews" were a group of people who wanted to bible larp because the Empire worshiped a chosen people, but also be anarchist against the Empire. Hence the Talmud.

The Talmud appears after Jesus was suppose to of existed. Jesus was raised in Zealot territory.

Attached: 1c392169309cb3d2278b9d449feabf3a0b100fa62f852ad32ce6e0f633695982.jpg (505x600, 109K)

>Is your reading comphression low? It says modern Africans bred with a different hominin species (the pygmies). The pygmies are pure subhuman. They grow to be about 4’9 and have IQs below 65.
It doesnt even metion pygmies. God I hate people.

Attached: koko iq niggers.jpg (683x743, 87K)

>and what good did that do
I dont know...

I bet dollars to doughnuts I typed this for no reason and nobody will read it because it's too complex for nu/pol/

>I bet dollars to doughnuts I typed this for no reason and nobody will read it because it's too complex for nu/pol/

I was right...

completely falls apart when you realize larger brained neanderthal admixture is the only thing that separates all white races from shitskins

implying Israel is a representative population when it's a shithole war torn country filled with Arabs and cousin marriage
Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than any other race

Attached: 1534122003369.jpg (9740x5994, 3.59M)

wow in group preference how terrible

that the 30% you need to be able to ask for a loan

>there is NO RESERVE
you the people are the reserve
and they payed themselves out when the states allover the world saved them again with taxmoney for the exeption of iceland.

me too ^^
lost everything when my motherboard gave up on me, thanks for posting these. i feel like zelda on a quest with these lol
*contributing*

Attached: 1527574529565.png (250x273, 123K)

fpbp

Anyone who believes this Neanderthals are Jews theory, go get 23 and me right now and see how much Neanderthal DNA you have, because it's probably not zero. Every white has neanderthal admixture; it's what sets us apart.

Who do you think inspired the monsters from those children's books?

I thought this was a scene from the exorcist. Talmud - not even once.

>implying Israel is a representative population when it's a shithole war torn country filled with Arabs and cousin marriage
So is AMerica. Not an excuse

I read it. Sounds plausible, but are there sources to back your claims up?

I'm the user you replied to. I read it. Interesting stuff. I don't believe it but hey I read it.

It's a good template for you own investigations. Opinion is bullshit. All that remains is hard evidence. Just like a detective novel

I made an 8ch thread just to piss them off.

Attached: Redpill History Of The Jew .png (1608x1021, 393K)

No Asians and Indians have it too. There are other species of humans whose discovery is being suppressed and we have genes from several of them.

Attached: schizz.png (1528x754, 120K)

Attached: ben_shapiro__conservative_superhero_by_ronniesmith98-db90a2s.jpg (821x973, 204K)

sounds like a good idea

Attached: ben_shapiro_facts_don_t_care_about_your_feelings__by_midnightramenattack-dbggbl5.jpg (894x894, 127K)

the synagogue of satan, who falsely claim to be jews, are the genetic descendants of Satan himself, his 'chosen' people

as to why they are so monstrous, only God himself would know, and he doesn't wax poetic about their villainy except to acknowledge it, and to specify that these people will worship Jesus at the feet of the true God's election, which may or may not be you

the parable of the fig tree, Jeremiah's reference to bad figs, the parable of the wheat and the tares, are all examples of bible passages that specifically refer to these imposters, they people who falsely claim to be jews, but are in fact so evil that 'they cannot be eaten'

Attached: TheyLiveJewsMeme5.jpg (984x732, 158K)