Jesus Christ was a Romanian

You can't prove me wrong. Checkmate Jow Forumstards.

Attached: big-think-jesus-christ.jpg (1024x1365, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wA0skGcp5o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania
instagram.com/lenascissorhands/?hl=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y80RGbS-SVU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/oldest-european-human-footprints-romanian-cave-102003
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.22561
phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domitian's_Dacian_War
christiancentury.org/article/2013-02/how-antichrist-reflects-eras-anxieties
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salată_de_boeuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nu .. the anti christ is

besides Romanians are literally the purest whites ever

Attached: Dacian.jpg (465x640, 181K)

This country is quite muttified desu

Romanians are also the best musicians
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wA0skGcp5o

minciuna !

Everyone knows Jesus was American. Just read the freakin' bible - it's all English!

I know a quite Saxon from Romania

would bang desu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania

that's because Aryans and Romanians are synonymous

instagram.com/lenascissorhands/?hl=en

>implying there's any left
Coincidentally the only people that brought some civilization to this shithole.

Romania is called Eastern Rome for a reason.

taci buh, putem să-i înșelăm înapoi .. now play along :)

my fellow German volk .. your home and future is in Romania.. it's safe and we have always had a brotherhood :) bring your family and join us :)

t.Nicolae Carpathia

Jesus is a serb

>Carpathia

Attached: TIMESAND___ihty486y8462847942ggutvzgjei57960etyjurieurtwhwfv647i4b58ino9j.jpg (570x912, 119K)

exactly.. and it's the future location of the Greatest European Empire.. Come home Aryan man and woman.

Maybe... This guy fought kikes and commies preeeety tough. Fuckin hated em! Was he second coming?

Attached: ED7FD394-8362-45E7-BED3-3C43051C1D75.jpg (954x1362, 461K)

>Can't prove me wrong
That's called a stalemate, memeflag

F*

I dare you not to cry
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y80RGbS-SVU

Based. Harold Ramis knew some things, I think.

traiasca capitanu

how will non Romanians ever recover (Germans are ok too I guess :)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Ummm....no.
You do realize Romania isn't that old, right?

Repent. Don't burn in hell just for being a dumbass.

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2149, 2M)

All praise Vigo the Carpathian, Scourge of Carpathia, Sorrow of Moldavia.

Romania is eternal, it existed even before the wh*Te raice. Matter of fact we created it in the cradle of Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad

>Scientists confirm oldest European human footprints in Romanian cave

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/oldest-european-human-footprints-romanian-cave-102003
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.22561

Romanians are literally the purest Europeans

phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html

>Analysis of bones found in Romania offer evidence of human and Neanderthal interbreeding in Europe

Fuck Roshitia.

Attached: image.jpg (713x1024, 381K)

It doesn't matter what "race" He was.
Stop being hypocrites.

There you go. Poland and Hungary dethroned, Romanians own this board from now on.

Attached: 7583672.jpg (711x1121, 123K)

Shut the fuck up you disgusting filthy nigger. You're not even fuckin' human, faggot. Fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 577K)

Romanians should all be crucified though.

Jesus Christ was Julius Caesar.

>he thinks romanians are high enough
no.
told status = told.

we always have been the best.. but since us Romanians are so humble :) we didn't want to brag.. it's time we claim our rightful place in the hierarchy.. on top

Csak a férfiakat. A nők maradhatnak.

remove VPN, shlomo

Who cares what he looks like?

Es ist tatsächlich ein Buch.

Attached: Carotta_JesusWasCaesar.jpg (200x300, 20K)

>advanced wewuzing
How about christianity is false?

Attached: 9781886969506.jpg (277x400, 24K)

Rendben, de komoly átnevelésre szorulnak.

Romanians are shitskins

Asszem neked fogalmad sincs a pesti nőkről.

Todas las religiones son una mierda.

qigong isn't a religion

here, have a (you)

Attached: 1523057539531.jpg (713x528, 44K)

Ti credo 100%

Attached: 40771177_519247418488830_8755664464985980928_n.jpg (600x338, 21K)

Is that you in the pic?

No he’s Australian, Lucifer aka Pommy Luke, he has a boiled lobsters bright red all over sun tan, rambles insanely and constantly smells of egg farts

the mighty R*me
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domitian's_Dacian_War

>Dacian victory, defeat of Roman invasion.

The common use of the term "Jew" is a Roman term for Judeans. Judah was a tribe that came to be after Persia moved nomadic tribes ("Hebrew" = nomad in the Aramaic) into the region. It was a very common tactic for both Persians and Assyrians to defeat a people, make them wander for a generation or two, until they forgot who they were, then "gift" them new lands which the Empire would claim to be your "ancestral land". It was easier that genocide and they already had enough slaves, so they would just move people and erase their history, thereby establishing loyalty.

So where did they move them? To a land previously built up and owned by Egypt. Thus the Moses story… The buildings were still Egyptian so they had to create a narrative.

Why the narrative?

Because Greeks (Alexander) defeated Persia and the locals were loyal to Persia. They essentially (they being the Levite magi) collected every group in the region and established 12 tribes (13) to fight against the Greek occupation. This is when you FIRST see the Torah appear (or anything "jewish" for that matter). This is why even modern Judaism is about destroying/bondage/demoralization of every group they touch while building NATIONALISM for them alone. Because this is what it was born out of.

If you know Zoroastrianism, you know the Torah is based off of it (lots of Christianity too). Christians fuck everything up with their theories and Jews play off of their thousands of narratives to promote their "chosen" status. But in the end, the Judeans were just post-Persian nomadic tribes that were moved into the area (book of Ezra) to establish loyalty to the Empire.

Modern "Jews" were a group of people who wanted to bible larp because the Empire worshiped a chosen people, but also be anarchist against the Empire. Hence the Talmud.

The Talmud appears after Jesus was suppose to of existed.

Attached: templar coin faggots.jpg (225x225, 11K)

cont.

Jesus was raised in Zealot territory. He established a passive resistance ethos against Rome, to protect his religion which was under occupation by Rome. He warned everyone that they were going to lose any war they attempted. So they murdered him for it.

Attached: JESUS ROME GOY.jpg (900x900, 529K)

El e mai alb decât tine Radu, tu ești un țigan ca toți Românii

christiancentury.org/article/2013-02/how-antichrist-reflects-eras-anxieties

>"...say the Antichrist must come from Roman stock, and point to modern-day Romania as his likely birthplace."

the "antichrist" is in fact Romanian, like all important figures in the future :)

yes, on the right

He*

Who are you trying to kidd, your whole country is based on wewuzing as Romans

Acting like you ready, I'll let four off in your belly.
If you don't die then I'll put another in your skelly.

Well he does kinda look like a gipsy, youre onto something OP

>Hence the Talmud
The talmud is biblical, jews were supposed to ask their shit that the bible wouldn't answer to the rabbis, and thus the written rabinical tradition was wrong, says in the bible for jews to do this.

>the written rabinical tradition was wrong
*born

>be me
>south italian
>grew up in USA
>am brown, swarthy, dark manlet
>"WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!"
>my classmates laugh at me and smack me
>I go on Jow Forums to cope
>I call latin people shitskins and whisper to myself "roman pride worldwide..."
>I go to sleep

And, no, I don't wanna have roman ancestors, romans are tanned and short, whilst dacian tribes were described by roman and greek historians as fair, tall and blonde, but, alas, what can you do? Someone gotta keep the roman flame alive

Attached: 1522875881818.jpg (1166x838, 158K)

at least we still have a fucking country lil Nigeria

Romania has potential and that's about it. Shit used to be good here when we were on the right side of WW2, but then we've been commie'd and everything went to shit, even in the current day we have commies governing us, pretending to give a shit about the "democratic" bit of "social democracy".

And gypos are NOT Romanians, they are parasites and anyone retarded enough to believe they should have the right to live should just be burned with them.

Until we genocide our commies and gypos, Romania is mostly a shithole, but at least there aren't many other races here except human and gypo, with the occasional sandnigger and progressive retards are few and everyone pretty much shits on them and their marxist bullshit.

Romanian masterrace!

Attached: rom.jpg (500x361, 51K)

>whilst dacian tribes were described by roman and greek historians as fair, tall and blonde
So they looked nothing alike modern Romanians? Wow, that must confirm your Roman ancestry then, lol

confirmed for necessary genocide

Indeed, which makes it unfortunate that the homeland of our ancestors is overrun by berbers and northern africans :(

Well fuck me

Have some genuine gypsy cuisine

Attached: 1AFCC647-3AB6-4D05-9BB1-FE5A4E7DEE85.jpg (2881x1188, 320K)

Berbers and Northern africans are whiter than Ottoman rape babies tho

indeed, which makes me glad that romania has never been under direct ottoman occupation

>which makes me glad that romania has never been under direct ottoman occupation
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

think twice next time you insult a Romanian, you could literally be talking to the devil ;)

I prefer salata de beouf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salată_de_boeuf

>paying a tax is "occupation"

you're embarrassing yourself

Romania is an epic master race that is the only direct descendants of tall blonde aryan dacians and the great roman empire, how else will you try to cope now berber?

noapte buna

>The talmud is biblical
never once mentioned

GTFO OF MY COUNTRY YOU GYPSIES

I'd rather having arab blood than slav-romanian blood in me desu

>this vespa faggot nigga does not know history
>continue kicking that soccer ball for the kikes Alberto

Lashate mi cantare

another fucking gypsie thread, last one was in 2006

>trust me, not a single drop of Turkish blood

Attached: Average Romanian.jpg (470x742, 39K)

It really depends on which part of Romania we're talking about tho
Moldavia is where you'll find slavic origins, but center and western Wallachia used to be part of the Roman Empire, we most likely share some ancestry there

You can even notice some differences in behavior, the slavic descendants tend to drink a lot more and act more uncivilized

Looks Khazak to me

Ok thanks Samir

Actually not true
You know all of dobrogea is filled with Tatars Turks and Bulgars,
This is the price we pay to have access to the sea

Attached: f5552ecc24c33eb174fab08ef9486895.jpg (822x815, 113K)