Colorful = Good. Monochrome = bad

If a pure white ethnostate is the ideal, then why are the best countries in the world diverse. Think America, UK, France. Even the East Asian countries like Japan are moving towards a more open society as can be seen in their choice of mixed race people to represent them in sports and beauty pagents..
Countries which are basically pure white are sad depressed melancholias which try to whitewash their true state.. think Russia, Ukraine, Estonia.

Attached: lovefgd.jpg (640x637, 39K)

kys kike

monochrome... so black and white?

>Russia, Ukraine, Estonia
Slavgoloid countries are not white.

These countries have no been diverse for long, their greatness was achieved while they were mostly homogenous and their decline initiated when they began "diversifying". Europe is in decline and America is too, China a mostly homogenous country is now the largest economy on the planet.

History shows again and again that diversity is a weakness, Rome fell because they were too diverse, the Germans didn't assimilate and used times genorisity to crumble the empire.

Black isn't even a colour, it's the absence of light.

A nigger is never born a nigger. They are taught to be a nigger.

Majority of the Middle East is whiter than the average "white American"

Attached: image.png (410x359, 15K)

Every country you mentioned is in decline.

Unsustainable birth rates in most of them.
Unsustainable debt in all of them.
They used to teach Latin and Greek in high school - now they are teaching remedial english in university.

They are all in decline.

You're a buffoon.

Attached: 1534328432742.png (324x382, 281K)

Rare flags.

Nigger is giving that baby ebola.

diversity in America is only hurting us and we were doing fine before boomers sold us out.

Designing an economic system that promotes making babies instead of being a whore till mid 30s is the cure, you know it you just want pet niggers.

Also, STFU! We kicked Iraq off your filthy oil-rich tiny desert.

China is the 2nd largest economy, and like 70th largest per capita.

The baby is about to get eaten, take it away

As long as humanity is browner and our love isn’t Christian then it’s all good.

>UK, France
Opinion discarded. And America works because it has the toughest immigration laws and conditions to live there. Only the most educated people of any race make it there. Having open borders will turn uns into the same mess as the middle east. If you want that, that's fine, but I promise you that billions of people will starve if everybody has as many kids as now, without any education. This is the future you want.

No China has been number 1 since 2017 in raw numbers. They're even bigger this year

Strong words coming from a diverse country of Iranians, Indians, Pakis, and other shitskins.

Link?

HOLY SHIT THAT BABY'S SHADOW IS ATTACKING IT WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE POSTING ABOUT THIS

America started as mutt land. If it was ever great it was at a time where you had less than 50% whites.
Literally at no time in its history has it ever been a white nation - you have always been full of blacks.

WRONG WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEGREGATE AND LIVE AMUST EACH OTHER WE DONT WANT YOU

>he thinks diversity is about love and not about the top echelons merely seeking more bodies to work and sell too.

Sounds like kikery to me, ever notice the same people to promote diversity are the same people who move to a isolated area, or better still a gated community with round the clock protection and, get this, usually homogenous.

None of what you said is correct. You have managed to write a complete bullshit in every single sentence you vomited on this board. well done ape.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 MemriTV Shoes Compilation - YouTube(3).png (854x478, 469K)

Sand nigger how is that bigger?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 4.05.13 AM.png (1394x818, 116K)

How has russia diversifying? Talk to any honest Russian on Jow Forums who isnt a government tool and get his opinion of how happy the country is.

and to any other poster who may try to reply by saying "look at shitty African countries".... i didnt say one color is superior to the other... i said a colorful cultre is better. its similar to how men and women on their own are imperfect. they find completeness when they get together and form meaningful bonds..

Attached: 1692451_1.jpg (630x630, 42K)

>Meme flag
>1 post by this ID
Sage!

Did I just hear the wind?

oh wait noo.... that was just the whimper of a Brit getting fucked by Abdul while watching his daughter being gang raped...

Our country was built by whitemen in every aspect having brown people around to bully didnt make us less white.

Not true. They are stabilizing. Only poor contries have huge population growth. You might not realize this but a lot of the cool white west was fucking poor in early 1900's on levels below todays third world countries.

Also I think economic security is one of the largest components of a stable and happy society. It's way easier getting along when you've got enough money to live comfortably.

Attached: a91ovot3xtl11.jpg (640x640, 55K)

riddle me this Brit can you go on facebook with your real name and call a politician a kike without and blowback?

I even threatened to run over people before and nothing has happened to me, we got freedom fo speech, you can even have a butterknife.

Race is not about color the real difference is in intelligence and behavior

Yeah no. Maybe a thousand years ago. The average middle easterner has nigger dna from their ancestors mixing with slaves so much. Ironic that you would post that creature considering it looks like the average middle easterner, just less brown.

You hit the nail on the head. Fact is the mass bulk of people who do not belong in said country, will always vote for their own best interests, and not that of the country they moved too. Honestly, I’m surprised the shit you got for that remark, guess the share bluetards are out in full swing or something .

So sad when americans think they live in some kind of white ethnostate.
Your race mixing degeneracy is a toxic influence on the whole world. You have exported this policy to otherwise civilised parts of the world and are trying to destroy us.

Fuck off, leave the rest of the world alone and have a great BBQ with your wife neighbours Shaniqua and Trayvon

That's not even my daughter and I want to jump through the screen and wash her face.
Statistics and genetics and history are all great, but can't I just think that some people are disgusting, regardless of their personalities, and not want them to put their dirty paws on our children?

Your from sweden your fucking delusional u have stockholm syndrome

>If a pure white ethnostate is the ideal, then why are the best countries in the world diverse. Think America, UK, France.
Because they still have a majority of white people in them to keep things running.

>Countries which are basically pure white are sad depressed melancholias which try to whitewash their true state.. think Russia, Ukraine, Estonia.
But are still better then middle eastern or African or Latin countries.

Your country is made up mostly of niggers and mexicans.
You are free to be a mutt, congratulations.

Sage!

lol. China is not the largest economy retard.

Lolo I like how the black baby is like:

>Look at your beautiful skin!

and the white baby is like:

>Yuck a nigger.

OP has melanin receptors in his pussy

Attached: 8154b8f5-ee31-4462-bc19-3dfe9ae46cdb.jpg (550x407, 139K)

White Australians have ignored the plight of their aboriginal people for too long and many have suffered becase of ignoring what they could have learned from the aboriginals.. With the young school girl who went against the unfairness in the national anthem, perhaps a new movement will rise to better the balance of power.
Your people are too racist. i hope you get to see the light

Attached: love.jpg (256x197, 5K)

Ukraine, Russia and Estonia really are the pinnacle of modern Europe

Attached: FB_IMG_1517694085046.jpg (389x378, 15K)

None of what you said is correct. You have managed to write a complete bullshit in every single sentence you vomited on this board. well done ape.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 Egyptian TV Host Kicks Atheist Out of Studio, Recommending Psychiatric Treatmen (640x480, 411K)

>America
>still have a majority of white people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back in the first grade I choked out a black girl because she looked ugly and grossed me out. Good times.

Attached: maga weed pepe.png (500x396, 65K)

Don't blame my country for being superior, you just don't have the balls to take control of yours. My country is being ran by Orange Hitler you got "Daddy Plz Don't Hurt ME Brexit"

this

America has the greatest culture in the world.. Move anywhere in the world and you will find people who love and admire USA and want to emulate it.. over 40 percent of that culture is influenced by blacks.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 16K)

If diversity is ideal then how come the far right is gaining ground in every country that is subjected to mass immigration?

Look at this image. This is you.

Attached: 1536441130104.jpg (640x335, 75K)

Wow you Europeans are really taking the pure garbage from the US XD XD XD Mcdonalds, Nigger mumble rap, Subway

Thanks for buying our garbage. By the way we are hardly influenced by niggers, replace niggers with jews because its jews making money off them mumble rapping niggers...

white run everything, we still create the best music, food, political parties, ect.

cept then niggers and sandpeople arent tryin to cooexist, there is proof that they intend to outbreed the white race and create a islamic state thatll just fall into disarray like te rest of africa and middle east can u get that in ur head huh leftwing shill? HEIL HITLER

>Anonymous
As a parent, this is disturbing. Never place a baby into a dangerous situation. Wild animals are unpredictable. These monkeys can rip a face off with ease. The benefit/risk ratio is not worth it. Parents should be arrested for child endangerment.

Nothing personal meant in the OP, i just know your culture would be better if you had more diverse variations..and in turn it would create a better society.

Attached: 1536685210913.jpg (960x957, 94K)

You can't love yourself if you don't speak the truth.

Even the blacks in America yearn to go back to their Africa and build a civilization for themselves there. They are not content snacking ogg of the white man, no matter how much wellfare and affirmative action they get. Because deep down they know their lineage has not accomplished as much as the vikings, or any other white high achieving race.

I feel sorry for the race baiters, they are slaves to the king of lies.

This is the worst fucking bait I've seen all day. Try harder, you stupid kike.

Attached: 1536631218907.jpg (636x645, 75K)

>Crawl in the sand, kill a monkey and make fun of a hippo before noon. It's not racist, it's literally what niggers would be doing without us, and be content doing it. Why make fun of rap or baggy pants? The poor things want to dance naked and chimp out around a fire. They're literally screaming it as they set cars on fire, hump, grunt and wear gold necklaces with droopy clothing. "Bix nood, send us to the jungle-hood!" If we packed them in boats and sent them to Madagascar tomorrow they'd say "about time".

Mutt is speaking

>Wanting to live in USA or France
I'm fine here, thanks

Reactionary ignorance and fear of the unknown.. Also liberals were relaxed and used the wrong means to spread knowledge.. the alt right is rising because it seems edgy and kids always like what is taboo. hopefully once they learn the true evils of this extremism they will realize the errors of their ways and work to undo the damage.
Im not saying all on the right are wrong. personaly i like Jordan Peterson, Candace Owens and Milo. it's people like Anglin who are a cancer that make me want to puke whenever i hear them.

Attached: fggd.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>fear of the unknown
>unknown
I wish I didn't know niggers and sandniggers but I have to thank them for redpilling me very early on. You shills aren't even trying, it's like you copy-paste tired old "arguments" in the same way pajeets try to fix tech problems on the phone.

The only reason a few blacks may want to go back to Africa is because of bigots like you making them feel unaccepted even after multiple generations... Most black Americans ive talked to identify as 100% American and have no intention of going to settle in Africa.

Attached: ob.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

Attached: Leftists be like.jpg (945x945, 305K)

meanwhile

How is it possible that Jews preach diversity so much yet still identify as Jew and remain Jewish after 2000 years of living in others' nations?
How does Hollywood remain in Jewish control for more than 100 years if they are honest and not waging war on other races?

>those countries have not been diverse for long
America was pretty monochromatic until whitev "refugees" showed up and ruined the whole place with their violent "diversity" and "progress"

>Countries that have been on top for over a thousand years and are only now slipping behind Orientals for the first time since the Roman conquests of Gaul.

Russia is very multiculteral you retard.

Get this nigger off me!

Attached: Help Help.jpg (388x529, 49K)

I agree with your premise user but your facts aren't correct.
>China a mostly homogenous country
this is incorrect. in fact, china is highly authoritarian to keep everything under control. Probably more like Syria (pre-civil war) but on a much much larger scale. In fact, China is so diverse with so many different languages that sometimes they have to resort to using English to communicate with each other b/c they don't understand each other's native tongue.

Israel imported a ton of black jews from ethiopia. straight from Africa... research Falasha jews. pic related is Miss Israel 2015 or 2016

Attached: miss israel.jpg (500x750, 41K)

>Countries which are basically pure white are sad depressed melancholias which try to whitewash their true state.. think Russia

t. literal fucking retard

Attached: 336878089.png (1507x301, 54K)

even if you say hurrrr durrr 56% guess what you britbong that is, yeah, still more then 50%

>1 autonomous oblast
>the Jewish Autonomous Oblast
tfw white people bend over backwards to give jews 2 ethno-national homeworlds for self determination but jews can't even stand the thought of any white ethnic group having their own ethnic homeworld, nor can jews stand the thought of leaving whites alone for self determination in their own countries.

Attached: 1460350513132.png (1022x731, 643K)

Notice, even as babies, the black child violates personal space.

White males are the ones who invaded the native american's space. white males invaded Africa space during slavery and colonialism, white males invaded Japan and China space.. white males are the ultimate space invaders....
Even if a peaceful species is discovered on mars, guess who will be the first to try to invade their space,,,, white males.....

Think twice before you make claims.

People of light - white people

People of darkness - shitskins

It’s not that difficult

So Jews are white. Thanks.

>stabilizing

KYS

Attached: slopain_ribič01.jpg (1024x690, 79K)

>Invaded

I think you mean conquered

America was 90% white up until the 1970s. Before 1776 there was no America, just unclaimed land mass full of savage indio niggers killing and raping each other.

>in USD

>Estonia
>Slavic
Amerimutt education

>hen why are the best countries in the world diverse
>Lists JewSA
>Fr*nce
>United Cuckdom

Well by that logic i guess your original post should have been.
"Notice, even as babies, the black child conquers the white child showing that he is superior."

>White males are the ones who invaded the native american's space.

"White males" traded for that territory fair and square. Britain also had employed laws to ensure the welfare and humane treatment of the native tribes living in, around or near the colonies, something that made a large portion of them side with us against the American rebels in the war. In Canada first PM implemented a system by which the Indians would be able to fully integrate into Anglo/Francophone Canadian society and become enfranchised as a fully recognised citizen and member of the community. It's not our fault shitskin blood is shitskin blood and no amount of civility is workable, acceptable or desirable to you. The world owes civilisation to colonialism and the white man.

Wrong. The slave trade was well established by blacks long before whites (actually Portuguese and Dutch jews) got into the slave trade.
An objective look at slavery shows we did them a favour by increasing their living standard and life expectancy. They're very lucky to live in our civilisation. Likewise any group that has been colonised, such as Maori.

Think twice before you argue with superior brainpower.

Also this is a good example of a Leftypol shill newfags

Importing low iq niggers = good
Living in a peaceful country = bad

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

fix
>best colonial countries

This.

i agree with the OP image. That dirty sandnigger should be forced to denounce Islam and embrace love as their religion.

Attached: 1512348682228.jpg (950x1748, 324K)

You're slipping shill not the user that posted that

>ethnostate: russia, ukraine
Hahaha hahahah hahahahaha

you don't become successful by being diverse, you have diversity inflicted upon you once you are successful

>Britain also had employed laws to ensure the welfare and humane treatment of the native tribes living in, around or near the colonies
I suppose in your warped world view giving people blankets in winter which have killer dieases in them is "humane treatment"