4300 counted, MP still below 4%

4300 counted, MP still below 4%

data.val.se/val/val2018/slutresultat/R/rike/index.html

Attached: INGEN förtidsröstar på Muslim Partiet HAHAHAHA.png (914x327, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skånepartiet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, AfS has been at exactly 0,30% the whole time since I first started following this at 800 districts counted.

How likely do you think fraud is?

Attached: 1506789881921.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Don't bring your hopes up.
They haven't even counted Stockholms kommune yet.
The biggest MP hipsters live in the capital.

DIT LAND ER TABT.

Attached: 1529597288271.png (809x808, 34K)

they havent counted stockholm yet. they're heavy S & M voters... :(

i hope they get more than FI

STOCKHOLM BREAKS SWEDENS BACK

Attached: Ebba cums again.png (1420x928, 1.13M)

I don't understand how a feminist party
can get more votes than Afs. I wish they will replace the feminist party with 0.50% or 1% of the vote. It will put them on the chart with the top 10 parties.

Jesus how long is this taking. There can't be that many votes, you've got bugger all population (yes I know, we're smaller).

Why has Norrbottens län voted the highest percentage Socialdemokraterna?
Shouldn't the snow niggers be more conservative?

Why do you have this cuck shit saved you fucking faggot

>cuck shit
its rape footage

Wait, didn't you lot vote like a week ago?
How the fuck have they not finished counting?

What about the other regions not yet counted? Are they like Stockholm?

Attached: 1536913460962m.jpg (1024x821, 208K)

Yeah they're heavy into S&M, you're right about that

Attached: 1506856055227.jpg (634x767, 97K)

>Slutresultat
what is this? I thought it was a meme? What the fuck, Sven?

remember

Attached: see-ka.jpg (1024x683, 181K)

For some reason they are diehard social democrats up there. It's some generational shit from when the social democrats where nazis if I'm not mistaken.
Like "my father voted for the social democrats his entire life. And so did his father. And his father's father... " and somehow they think that's a solid foundation for your political beliefs

Kek, no. Finns are the biggest leftist voters of them all.
They are essentially our version of your abo niggers, they just want more welfare to leech on.

The most conservative and nationalist region in Sweden is the southern part, even though they bombard that region with shitskins.
Most of the SD-voters are Skåningar (danish halfbreeds).

Attached: 1529154514207.png (420x420, 165K)

Sounds like they could do with some Socialdemokraterna cultural enrichment

your social democrats where nazis?
what the fuck?

IT'S NOT RAPE IF SHE CUMS SEVERAL TIMES, and cum she did, not only that but what started out as a frightening confusing and yes, unwanted situation turned into a passionate love making session, by the end she was kissing him passionately on the lips and sinking her fingernails into his buttocks in an attempt to take him even deeper.

Why do white men not understand how women and sex works?

It simply means that for instance a "slutwalk" in Sweden is simply a "conclusive walk".

Slut = End

is that... finish? estonian? asking for a friend.

i live up there. its because of the healthcare. the last regime supremely fucked up the hospital organization so they voted a "healthcare party" in the "regional" vote, and the next closest thing for national (S)

no one should have to suffer gr*ens in their parliament not even swedes

Most likely, maybe some people manning the polling stations have thrown away votes as invalid or faulty.

What's happening now is that all votes are being counted for more thoroughly.

We can still have a tiny hope for kek interference with the timelines. pleeeeebs kek i beg of thee.

even the dalai lama is on our side, europe for europeans.

MP tried to sell votes to M in Botkyrka for a lot to build a Mosque on. Maybe some hipsbergs can get triggered to their ancient roots against MP.

>finish? estonian?
No, maybe Latvian or Lithuanian. But you are welcome here as well if you leave the liberals behind.

How will wh*toids ever recover?

thanks finbro. we'll use the liberals as fire for our saunas

Only the weak leave, the libtards will be the first to try and white flight away. They're already doing it internally displacing themself away from immigrant areas.

Femninst party existed since last election. They got headlines and debates on TV.

AfS existing a couple of months and has been under media black out.

But Dalai Lama approves.

Attached: lamapproooooved.jpg (853x654, 88K)

i am considering buying empty land somewhere in the middle of the triangle of stockholm, oslo, and copenhagen. maybe down in skåne. start a natsoc commune where non-lib danes, swedes, and norwegians can prepare for societal collapse

Go north, the niggers won't survive there.

F! has existed since 2005, lol. Also, their former leader, Gudrun Schyman, is a massive, childless alcoholic that used to work for Vänsterpartiet. Later on she decided to found F! as Vänsterpartiet, in her opinion, wasn't discussing women's issues enough. Fun fact; In 2003 Gudrun Schyman got drunk and entered a movie theater and pissed herself infront of a bunch of people.

Nor can the southerners.

we need to create the white ethnostate in
skåne and kick out all the shitskins from malmö
make it an autonomous state separate from sweden.
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skånepartiet

Attached: 3376_herslow_464.jpg (1040x800, 773K)

> Gudrun Schyman, is a massive, childless
Wrong.
She actually has sex and is on video giving birth.
You can probably find her ugly cunt and face on Youtube.

theres already a ton of niggers up here i work at university so my non-swedish colleagues go to SFI for swedish lessons and are stunned at how many niggers there are up here

wrong way of thinking. we arent going to change the swedish system from the inside. i think we just need to survive the collapse. be a beacon of hope for whites and straight up shoot anyone who comes near after the collapse defend our farmland with our lives etc

>umeå
Found your problem.

even worse, kiruna

also i thought umeå was in västerbotten?

>how many niggers there are up here
They are fine as long as there's a functional civilization. They can't into ice fishing or logging with hand tools.

Skånekrigen v2.0 will be our version of the Donbass war between Russia and Ukraine.

When the Sweden society collapses which is of course inevitable at this point, you will see Danish nationalist separatists and snapphaner loyal to the Danish side with AK74's and RPD's laying claims on Skånelandene and cleanse the foreign filth.

Vi gör Danmark stort igen.

Attached: 1523306849019.jpg (1674x2160, 1.26M)

true true might be able to make slaves of them actually. hmmmm

Kalmar 2.0 :D we have to unite to fight the jew horde, danebro

That's a nice flag.

no more unions you fucking dumbshit. Have you learned nothing?

Attached: Ebba's patritotism dies.png (1435x873, 782K)

>4423
>MP at 3,95
>M at 18,64
>SD at 18,72

you want to fight your fellow people AND the germanic caliphate at the same time?

Holy fuck, you're right! Still, she actually pissed herself in 2003.

Man, I wish it stayed this way to the end. But I'm not going to have any hope, my last shard was lost when those fucking cucks didn't give at least 25% to SD.

Also looking it up, it seems that it happened in the 90's. Darn it, I'm just full of errors! :(

Iktf.

Digits and Sweden uncuck itself.

niggers survive in the cold just fine as long as theres gibs. look at detroit.

there wont be gibs when society collapses

so close

We got plenty to keep us warm

Attached: Little Ebba submits.png (1259x917, 1.37M)

why is stockholm taking this long to count

Alright, so in one day MP went from staying at 3,87% to get 3,95% as they're counting the Stockholm votes, if they manage to reach 4% we nuke the shithole that the Capital is....

Attached: Horstockholmare.png (1517x542, 26K)

checked and kek'd and INB4 they hit 5%

Attached: Ebba falls in love with thug.png (1426x945, 1.24M)

>AfS existing a couple of months and has been under media black out.
So was FvD in the Netherlands, for the most part. The thing is, they took an existing think tank with a few medium-sized names in politics and made it a party, so they won 2/150 seats, and now stand second, third or fourth in the polls with a 13-party system.

Sauce plz

A sleepover that went terribly wrong, or right depending upon your viewpoint

Attached: Ebba for mohammed.png (1436x929, 1.33M)

It's over.

Attached: 1536488757131.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

So close, I guess it's impossible as I thought

why is it always capitals that are worst centers of degeneracy no matter the country or time in history, is this why romans changed capital from rome to constantinopolis?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (214x216, 117K)

how the fuck are you still counting votes?
democracy is a joke, there is no way this shit spread out over multiple days where people only pay attention to one day isn't rigged as fuck

Extremely likely, the val.se site (official) showed sd leading with a 30% then it (((crashed))) and was back up with current numbers ish. And the afs votes being less than their likes on Facebook is just plain obvious.
Just feeling apathetic because what can I possibly do, a fake democracy is way worse than outright fascism

Because niggers keep mugging the counters and running away with the ballots

you need sd people counting the votes desu

Up to the 50's they were until (((palme)))

Nice try. Lets see who won.

No idea :/ ... Isn't there research showing that the more dense and congested a city is, the more mentally ill people become? That could probably explain something.

i guess you can say good bye sweden

What is this about?

They're typically the biggest cities. More people, more degenerates.

>MP at 3.97 now

REEEEEEEE
JUST LET ME HAVE SOMETHING NICE

Attached: 1534915953524.png (325x256, 79K)

the state of britcucks

FRAUD UNDOUBTEDLY HAPPENS. All around the world. Democracy is a COMPLETE lie! Fraud occurs at the local and national level, and if you don't realise that then you really are a sucker!

checked

yo be a cuck that would have to be my girl right? but she isn't my girl, she is a Swedish girl who stumbled into a somalian house party and ended up being fucked senseless by many blacks, despite the fact that she was a virgin and thought it was only going to be a sleepover with 2 friends. She did have a boyfriend, but he was unaware of these events, as far as I am aware they were only together a few months and had just reached the kissing and holding hands stage of the relationship, so he's the cuck but then again she was never truly his in the way she is now theirs.

So no cuckoldry here, only the rampant spread of multiculturalism as enabled by the white womans weakness for our superior sexual prowess.

Holy shit!!
Is that what happened?!
When?

Attached: 1534093sw805051.jpg (604x613, 71K)

>who stumbled into a somalian house party
no one just stumbles into something like that bitch knew exactly what she walked into

this was in Stockholm, but the story is repeated millions of times all over the west every single day.

well no, anna invited 2 friends to sleepover, anna did not say parents were away, anna did not say that 6 somalian boys were there, anna did not explain that drinking alcohol, smoking weed and gangbangs were on the menu.

One friend went home in shock, ebba became another little white whore

>One friend went home in shock
yes and the other """victim""" clearly didn't so thats enough evidence for me

What's the girl name?

His hand.

I don't know ask the anglo who keeps posting the pictures but on unrelated note only 0.2% difference between m and sd shits fucked

Isn't Stockholm an Anomaly? Statistically, the bigger a county, the closer to the mean the votes to each party become, but SD is weirdly low there.
This is in fact a method to detect if there's election fraud. Can people look more into it? I must leave now so I can't do the research myself.

Don't worry. If I am forced to move I will make sure to poison at least 10 liberals to prevent further contaigion.

Haha based mods

nah its teh same all over the planet. city folk are faggots who vote left parties

Niggers can survive anywhere as long as they have welfare, the climate won't save anybody these days, elections won't save us, only violence will save us.

The fuck is taking so long?