Chinese Restaurant: Dead Rat in Soup

How common is this shit in China?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-45505522

Attached: _103404479_711307fed1093302984b3490df62c68d.jpg (624x351, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
i.4cdn.org/pol/1536920129665.png
liveleak.com/view?t=9AtDI_1536742419
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Order rat soup
>Dead rat in soup
Pretty common

It's common to find roach's in the various Chinese buffets we have here in the US. You can see them running along the tray. Also seems like few times a year, there's some story about some chink restaurant actually serving dog/cat/random bird found in the streets. Weird race.

Probably slightly more common than in western countries, but I do see stories in the papers - infrequently, but still - where some person has found a rat or some shit in their food.
I think there was one example in the UK where someone found a rat had been baked into the loaf of bread they bought.
Think there was also a case of a McDonald's chicken nugget where it was actually just a whole chickens head that had been fried.

>order meat
>get meat
weird indeed

>race
You think the white people of old times didn't eat dog when it meant surviving the winter. Oh boy

You paid 153 yuan for that shit?

chinese would pay extra for dead rat

based

>Seething this hard

UN official fuck off

bung bing do ting to chi hao ding ding

There's a possibility that this customer framed the restaurant for lawsuit money.

If it has four legs and isn't a chair, the chinese will eat it.

Also possible.

I've got plans to travel for an extended period through China

I'll try just about anything food wise but I at least want to know wtf I'm eating

Chinese anons, how common is it for restaurants to be slipping rodents and rancid meat into customer's food?

kek

I don't feel Hungary any more

It could be worse, they could be using that recycled sewer fat with a turd floating in it.

>You think the white people of old times didn't eat dog when it meant surviving the winter.
>Chinese people today are as technologically and ethically advanced as Europeans during the dark ages

Interesting insight krautbro

Chinese food is all wok fried on a blast furnace. That'll kill pretty much all bacteria, you can safely eat the rat.

I recently watched a German documentary series about Stalingrad and sure people will eat anything just to survive.

As a tourist though in China can you ever be confident about what you're eating?

fuck off gook internet defence force

The old people in parts of Switzerland eat dog also.

Fair point

I've eated cui (guinea pig) in Ecuador, but at least I knew what the fuck it was!

Attached: Cui.jpg (1600x1200, 189K)

Of course. You think that's shocking? They also use oil from the fucking gutters to cook food. They're literal subhumans as Morrissey said.
youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04

I'd probably try dog meat if I knew it was fit for human consumption

Or maybe not

Fuck me, I'm not even joking, that seriously puts me off ever going there.

Thanks for that insight user

Meat from carnivores/scavengers is not very tasty apparently.

Might kill a vulture and BBQ it, give it to some drunk to see what he thinks.

The PROBLEM is that they only put one rat in instead of the usual 2.

fpbp. Literally this.

Go to Japan or Korea if you really want to go to Asia. Chinese are the most immoral people on Earth. Here in the US they were caught selling counterfeit makeup with faeces in it.

I was born Hung'ry. I'm eating right now, btw.

It's such a vast and fascinating country (environmentally, historically, culturally) not to at least visit once in this life.

Maybe get out of the cities in the rural villages as quick as possible

Japan is top of my list user

Unfortunately it costs a fucking fortune!

kek

Lived in China for 6 years. There's no hygeine standards at all. It's not cost effective to the nongs to take care of food quality so they don't do it.
I remember a story a few years back about someone finding a used condom in their soup. The waitress quickly ate it to hide the evidence. Another big case was a delivery guy who drank half of someone's soup then pissed in it to top it up and still delivered it. When he got caught he cried that he was hungry and thats how it ended.
When you get to know Chinese folk you also realize that they're not just undereducated or recovering from the great leap forward but they're actually massively angry on the inside and spiteful to all life. I have so many stories

Just don't eat at cheap places.

You are the best, australia.

I'm certainly getting red pilled today

You're Peruvian user?

Great country

i hate china

Yeah but that's my point user, how rife is this type of shit in the more upmarket restaurants

That gutter oil video posted by your compatriot is a major worry

I'm not Peruvian, just visiting.

I don't hate China. There are good people and people that want to be good. But everyone over 35 insists on pushing a hateful, archaic, and retarded culture onto them.

Fun fact: a VERY high % of Chinese boys have their first sexual encounter with their own mother. So much so that there are wechat support groups where they talk about it like its normal. We had a friend discuss it with us and thought it was so normal that it happens in the west too and we just don't talk about it. It's a big reason why so many of the adults are weird man-children with emotional issues.

>I have so many stories
Please share them.

A Peruvian perusing the interwebz.
I'm reading this right now, also about China (and their colonization of Africa).
i.4cdn.org/pol/1536920129665.png

YOU GET FREE MEAT, I NO CHARGE YOU.

Saw two parents buy their kid s bag of live goldfish on a market stall. The kid threw a tantrum, poured them on the floor and stamped on them. The mother shouted some nongbabble to the father and went back to buy more. They then posed the kid and let him do it again whilst they filmed it on their phones and laughed about it.

A guy at Beijing zoo grabbed an antelope by the antler and started to slap it around while his family took pictures. A crowd formed, then they lined up to have pictures of them doing the same.

An old lady kicked my friends dog in the head for no reason. Friend shouted at her, she fell on the floor screaming that it tried to attack her. Next day he got a visit from the police to put the dog down and give her $1000 as compensation for her injuries. She had a list of ten witnesses that said he set his dog on her. Rip little dog.

This is why the Chinese and other far eastern peoples will inherit the earth

They're not handicapped by morality, guilt, altruistic urges

They're also very comfortable with their racial superiority to sub saharan africans

I always knew chinese are filthy fucks.
I like my dead rats in the wheat flour not in the soup

My grandma lives in Saitama a small but comfy town the most expensive part if going there are the plane tickets and the fucking train just a couple of stacions can be 2000 yen also go to a small hotel in a village they are cheap food is fucking awesome and people are really nice

This is your brain on communism. An extremely selfish attitude, no care for your people and no care for any future repercussions.

What were you doing out there user?

Did you travel into the interior at all?

It's not just the lack of morals or second thoughts.
We are just half an hour boatride from Africa that has now over a billion people and growing. Imagine just 5-10% of them coming here for the gibs when they realize that China stole their remaining resources, they have no economy and nothing to eat essentially.

If you thought we are screwed because of Muslims flooding Europe, will be double-screwed if Africans come by the millions every month. Liberals and their pathetic altruism will dig the grave of Europe.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x326, 28K)

Just fucking brutalised I think user

Well that's certainly good to hear

I think the key will be to find a pen friend in Beijing maybe before I go, someone who can guide me a little bit

>Liberals and their pathetic altruism will dig the grave of Europe.
Agree 100%
Educated arabs can (not always) integrate
Sambos are just fucking animals

There's a reason why foreign Chinese don't ever immigrate to Western China or the inner regions despite the fact they're not descended from the people on the Coast line.

Rat fell in the soup and the cook probably assumed the customer would appreciate the bonus meat for free. His heart sank when he heard of the outcry in the news. He just wanted to be nice.

If she wanted to eat it alive she should've asked.

What a sub-human nation. No wonder their women find white men so much more gentlemanly.

Attached: 1535956717847.jpg (2000x3880, 577K)

I'm starting to think even black men are superior to Ch*nese men.

Attached: 1530482892420.webm (480x272, 966K)

>other far eastern peoples
Only the Chinese will inherit anything. America will cuck its Asian allies if they try anything.

kek, glad to see that nignog roasting him back.

at least it was dead

they probally thought they were hooking u up- thats meat.

I stopped ordering "beef" from chinese takeout. I only get chicken fried rice and some of the pieces of chicken are questionable for sure. Not to mention the ricin/arsenic content of the fried rice. There's a video on live leak of a Chinese restaurant sorting noodles on the floor of the dining room before they opened.

That's fucking brutal

Is it communism that made Chinese so uncaring or does it go way back in their culture?

liveleak.com/view?t=9AtDI_1536742419

Sorting noodles on floor

Came here to post this

Attached: 1505968498266.jpg (800x850, 181K)

It was part of the recipe.

Hey look, a dead rat... looks like we have a mystery to solve.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

As a people, the Chinese aren't happy unless they're oppressed and being killed by the millions.

I never eat that gook food.
I'm actually surprised that you still do user, considering you know how they handle food and all the disgusting shit they do.

It's grim user but the gutter oil video on this thread is in a different league

>I've eated cui (guinea pig) in Ecuador,
How could you?!

Attached: aeheahaerh.jpg (1600x1254, 474K)

Fuck it I'm buying a wok and making it myself

Both. The chinks have always been brutal and cold-hearted, communism has just amplified that. Just take a brief look at their history (one regional genocide after another) and the execution methods they used to employ up until the 20th century.

kek
To be the only one in the group that dared

I'm a shallow cunt I'm afraid user

To be fair the Japanese aren't exactly famous for being compassionate

Maybe a lack of empathy is synonomous with high IQ?

Maybe psychopaths represent the Darwin end game?

Traditionally, only ones own family/clan was worthy of empathy in China.

Whereas for liberals in the West iit's everyone EXCEPT your own family and clan

bollocks, more like
i know a fat girl who went to China for a year to do her masters and when she came back she lost 4 stone because the food is terrible everywhere
toilet pigs have better diets

South America is worse
>be in Peru
>order soup
>find cockroach at bottom
>complain
>unironically offered another "fresh" bowl of soup in recompense

>I remember a story a few years back about someone finding a used condom in their soup. The waitress quickly ate it to hide the evidence.
thanks for the tip
i'm going now

WHat are they complaining about? They wanted authentic Chinese food and rat is an important part of Chinese cuisine.

That whole documentary is just them roasting each other.

Fucking Aussies why did this make me laugh so hard

Attached: 5A4F210F-0E5D-4BFE-A993-1BFCA9B2914B.jpg (224x225, 19K)

Most of the POW killings were done by the Korean soldiers (Korea was apart of the Japanese Empire at the time).
Just look at the Russo-Japanese War and WWI to see Japan without those barbaric Koreans.

Attached: 1391169946941.jpg (1291x650, 385K)

I have to disagree user, I lived in S America for 10 years.

Beach food like fried fish can be toxic and Brazilians especially in the north east can be less than hygenic but overall it's not that bad

They also happen to eat rats anyway so finding one in a soup is like a free extra

If true that's very interesting because most allied POW's (and there were a lot of Anzacs as you know) have found it impossible to forgive the Japanese

I'm going to research that. Thanks user

Most Aussies wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Korean and Japanese. Let alone back in 1940.

'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'

Also, the Koreans in the Vietnam War were also brutal.

'In a declassified report conducted by the U.S. Army, Lieutenant General Chae Myung-shin had repeatedly brushed off calls to investigate several atrocities conducted by South Korean forces from U.S. Army generals including General William Westmoreland, with reports that there were "repeated and grave breaches of the Geneva Convention [sic]."[28] Widespread reports of atrocities may have been a contributing factor to the South Korean being eventually sidelined during the war.

The Phong Nhị and Phong Nhất massacre was confirmed to have been conducted by South Korean forces, while they are also alleged to have perpetrated massacres at Bình An/Tây Vinh,[29] Bình Hòa and Hà My. '

And even during the Korean War, Koreans committed quite excessive crimes.

'During this period, ROK police forces engaged in numerous war crimes. One report describes the events of December 14, 1948 at a small Jeju village, in which ROK forces attacked the village and kidnapped many young men and girls. The girls were gang-raped over a two-week period and were then executed along with the young men.[6]'

asians are subhuman

>a VERY high % of Chinese boys have their first sexual encounter with their own mother.

Attached: 1525566615218.jpg (250x206, 7K)

I'm a sucker for military history and you've certainly educated me there user

I'm also fascinated by Japanese culture and I came to realise that for Japanese soldiers the fact that allied troops allowed themselves to be captured without committing suicide meant they were beneath contempt

Which doesn't excuse their treatment one iota but does put the barbaric treatment into a cultural context

lol do lawsuits even gain traction in China?

That's good.
For comparison, German troops captured by Japanese during the First World War made beer.

'Asahi was founded in Osaka in 1889 as the Osaka Beer Company.[7] During the First World War German prisoners worked in the brewery.'

Such a lack of empathy would label you as psychopathic in the west.

I’m in China. I saw a rat once in a supermarket but that was it. It’s pretty obvious what kind of meat you are eating. Unless you are a dumb vegan woman or something. Duck looks like and tastes like duck. Pork looks like and tastes like pork. The problem is it’s too spicy where I live so I don’t eat out much. Beef is a bit less common but I still get beef baozi everyday and buy steak to cook. They don’t serve dog here. I think it’s only in some weird shitty places.

Btw I’m in the mainland. Ignore the flag.

>beef

Its always Water Buffalo.

Extra protein.