American infrastructure lads

American infrastructure lads

Attached: 44592_bigpicture_6242_boston_gasexplosionen_frfr_gal03_ap.jpg (800x533, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mass.gov/files/documents/2017/08/30/dpu-annual-report-2015.pdf
82.221.129.208/.ye4.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_heating#Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL. Boston. America. Pick one.

How is this happening going under the radar on Jow Forums

10 bucks it was Russian hackers. Oh wait, no. Iranian hackers this time.

>be american
>explode

did they find my lighter?

Ok, so we have a new non-America in the list:
California
Chicago
Boston

Mossad?

I wonder if someone getting shot triggered the explosion

How did that shitshow end? Went to sleep yesterday just when it got interesting

I'm so glad Euro fags will get the boot soon.

What happened?

This is legitimate and embarrassing.

Dude if only you realized the extent of how bad our infrastructure is.
>mfw almost every small town in america has lead water pipes
>mfw the majority of gas lines in 60+ year old towns is a time bomb waiting to blow
>mfw most of our federal bridges are crumbling
>mfw our hydro dams are cracking
>mfw most of our power plants use cartridge based computer systems
>mfw our nuclear silos are out dated by 30 years
Buckle up fellow americans, its gonna get wild

Attached: 1536808942620.jpg (949x1024, 63K)

"""fellow""" americans

what's hebrew for "haha this was set up to fail for lulz"

That county voted 98.5% Hillary so nobody gives a damn.
It's just Jesus doing some cleaning.

Attached: 1509512922009.jpg (960x720, 94K)

some deep state kikery set up for some kikery we don't know what yet
keep your eyes ears and dickhole open

>t. Messican

You have to go back.

while your employees have improved greatly in english over the last 5-6 years, they are still obvious when they say things an american would never say

It was hackers that adjusted the pumps that regulate pressure in the system. They took down and modified a major ISP's DNS servers yesterday around 11 am and utilized a low orbit ion cannon to gain access to Columbia Gas utilizing sql injection and mass flooding. This was either just a test or we are going to see more attacks on the smart grid in the coming days and weeks.

>things an american would never say
like vegetables and working out?

Columbia Gas integration into the smart grid
mass.gov/files/documents/2017/08/30/dpu-annual-report-2015.pdf

Attached: Frontier.png (835x410, 65K)

Why does americans have gas in their houses? We run all our stuff on electricity...

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

you are implying that these are things an American wouldn't do, not say; (eat) vegetables or work out. Your English language is not on a fluency level. Yet.

>his house doesn't run on braps

dude

getting as far away as possible from vegetables is the only work out most americans ever get

Your country is basically the size of a city in the modern world. It would be surprising if you didn't have jizz pipes to feed your daughters foreigner cum.

oh shit

Why mutts are so angry? ICE stole another 25 of your children?

Their fault for building everything out of wood

Attached: typical american house.jpg (1083x546, 144K)

Kek. My jizz pipes dont take out my neighbourhood at least.

Attached: 1529405849899.jpg (361x361, 117K)

>maximum damage control

>Literally the birthplace of America

Oh ok

Whats wrong with wood now? A month ago it was considered by Jow Forums that it is best construction material.

Both.

first post worst post

There were threads about it all night.

Are you retarded? Wood is an excellent building material.

Building McMansions using spics that's not even half up to code an then smacking cardboard walls on them is the problem.

Bostonian here. Before you go blaming "American Infrastructure" , realize that it was just an accident. Instead of picking on America , why doesnt Austria sort itself out first.

Attached: Massachusetts.png (2000x1200, 127K)

Boston is the Flint of Massachusetts.
Democrat ran nig city.
It's just surprising this didn't happen sooner.

Euros shit on Americans for using wood to build houses every time there are fires or storms that destroy them. Doesn't matter to me, it's definitely the comfiest building material.

>t. termites

Attached: termite-crawling-on-wood_536x364.png (536x364, 436K)

>America burns
>mutt blames Europeans for it
Yeah, that's the nigger DNA talking

The thousands of miles of ancient pipeline thats decades past their designed lifespan its not that surprising there is a gas explosion and fire here and there

So your homes use no wood?

But at least illegal aliens can go to college and get healthcare for free

Meanwhile we're giving away all of the tax money stolen from the people for...
>pizza and hotdog parties
>foreign aid to countries that hate us
>wars we have no business fighting
>governmental black holes that do god know what with it
If we kept the wealth in america we'd have a beautiful country. We could develop it city by city, town by town, and transform into a more traditional european setting. Imagine walking outside and you live in Bavaria, but in america. Nice little towns, solid brick or stone housing, sustainable, with proper utility connections. Imagine it. Instead of a bunch of shitty shacks we live in now, we could have proper homes that will last not 20 years but 200. Fast internet, clean water, plumbing that doesn't clog, gas lines that don't explode, electrical connections that don't cause fires, bridges that don't collapse.
It's criminal how much they steal from us and we see zero benefit from any of it.

No niggermites make it in swedish cold

Didnt happen in Boston. 25 miles north of Boston

Most homes do use electricity. Some people don't want to "upgrade" because it would cost too much. My house uses electricity for most every but we have a gas heater for when the winters are harsh and it's cheaper than using the electric heater.

Infrastructure in USA has been a HUGE problem for past 30 years. Mainly bridges that were all condemned but never fixed. Blame the Democrats for dumping money into ILLEGALS instead of our infrastructures. New York is a gas nightmare. All the main high pressure lines are 100 plus years old black iron, only thing holding them together is the compressed earth around then. Couple years back construction set off a gas leak that traveled under the pavement 200 ft away to a building and blew it down. NOTHING was ever done to fix the issue of old pipes ANYWHERE

You never build houses out of wood?

Attached: 1536518539456.png (640x960, 317K)

This
Thank god we make every effort to make them feel comfortable here by making our own infrastructure crumble just like where they came from

Fair response

Attached: 1496703399342.jpg (250x250, 6K)

82.221.129.208/.ye4.html

Yesterday the same thing happened in Mexico and forced 20, 000 people to evacuate, but Mexican homes are not directly connected to gas lines, everything is in tanks and brought to the homes either via a truck that pumps it in, or by someone carrying it in so nothing burst into flames the way they did in the U.S. A pipe carrying butane ruptured and made a giant ice and snow pile and sent a butane fog over at least a square mile area. There was no explosion because authorities handled it quickly and no one was stupid enough to light a match with that much gas in the air. Clouds of butane fog rolled through the streets and completely fogged out a low lying area. The butane fountain was well over 100 feet high. They made up a story about someone cutting into the line to steal gas but they were not sure that is really what happened. Now, with this incident in Massachusetts I think there is reason to suspect someone hacked the gas system in Mexico also, and sent the pressures too high. Surprisingly no one got killed.

Even if the media does not report it, there's no way the system in America could have failed the way it did absent willful sabotage. There's no question it was a Stuxnet type of attack, or some other form of malice, because there's no way to prevent the safety systems from activating any way other than a direct command, it was not a simple malfunction.

GAS EXPLOSIONS IN MASSACHUSETTS DUPLICATED IN MEXICO YESTERDAY, OBVIOUS CYBER ATTACKS
Yesterday Mexico had a massive gas pipeline rupture and force the evacuation of 20, 000 people. Now today, Massachusetts had a similar incident, where a PLC malfunctioned and allowed gas pressures to go many times too high, while safety valves which were supposed to vent excess pressure into the air in a safe location automatically also failed to open. This caused excessive gas pressure to enter homes which turned pilot lights into blowtorches and any furnace that was on into a raging inferno. Many homes went up in smoke. Any time you have a situation of this type, where automatic safety systems are supposed to engage and they do not, Stuxnet is a prime suspect. Perhaps they did not get their way with the hurricane and nuclear facilities, so they did a consolation attack elsewhere.

Trump's buddies in Mossad trying to frame Iranians, but the Dems will blame Russia and say it is proof Trump is working for them

You seem to know much what is the Swedish version of CIA

My cousin lives off Andover Street and had to evacuate. That explosion map shows one not tok far away.

Attached: 5bd.jpg (421x480, 33K)

Were the gas Company employees niggers?

haha its from jim stone who claims to be former nsa.
jimstone.is
and if it doesnt work try 82.221.129.208

I can't speak for most infrastructure but here in rural TN, whoo boy...25-40% of the time a little bit of rain will knock out the power...50-75% of the time a thunderstorm will...average out time is 3-5 hours. Last large storm(wasn't very bad) knocked out power in the closest GA town(about 15 mins away) for a couple days. Traffic lights were out, literally everything went dark. Dozens of bucket trucks from all the surrounding counties and utility companies with new poles on them.

I like having gas but not delivered from a city system, but from a tank in the yard.

It must be really the right Place to be if you want to gas anyone. Are there any Jews Close by?

>euros got to rebuild in the 50s
>US has had the same infrastructure since 1890

Interesting theory I read last night. Again, just a theory, but an interesting "what if":
As you can see (pic related) there were many explosions scattered over a large area, so far all attributed to a "pressure buildup" in the system. If so, why didn't every connected house have a fire and/or an explosion?
The "what if" theory:
What if the houses that exploded all had Alexa (or similar device) and all had "smart stove" appliances?
Could a hacker or inside employee then cause this to happen?
Correlation: Why is "the news" repeatedly calling this an accident and not even asking the question (could this be the result of foul play)?

Attached: 1536158695863.jpg (585x439, 72K)

This shit definitely isn't an coincidental accident...

I'd like to know more about what happened since last night about 10pm EST but can't seem to find anything.

Any anons got info?

>being this much of a liar
>Tennessee Fag here
>20-40 percent of the time rain takes out
electricity?

Found the meth head.

Yes...I'm a meth head because the electrical infrastructure in rural TN is shit.

No, they are mostly made of concrete

Which is utterly wrong Because Most Infrastructure was untouched

Like a bunker or mausoleum?

From a white Americans point of view parts of Boston are a shit show. Just like every other nigger filled part.

Attached: assholes.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

built by cheap illegal labor

not in Massachusetts. it's either oil or gas. maybe propane if you're in the woods and have a new house. electric is extremely uncommon except maybe in an attic/basement or a single room that was an addition or something. it's too cold here and electricity is too expensive to use electric heat all winter for the whole house

this

Attached: studio-tecnico-progeo-villetta.jpg (1778x1000, 396K)

It's the place where (((America))) began.

but in in the towns, dont they get their heating from the heatingplant or whatever its called. i mean warm water pipes going to all houses to heat them. do city houses actually have their own furnices?

British did it again!
Declaration of Independence™ 2.0 will be released very soon, stay turned.

Attached: 1533568589762.jpg (500x514, 45K)

Still the best in da worlf though guys!

Its got demuggracy and sheeeitttt... womens rights, affirmative action! Merica merica! Muh freedumbs

>dont they get their heating from the heatingplant or whatever its called.

This is not done anywhere in North America as far as I know.

>do city houses actually have their own furnices?

Yes this is very common. Where I live (and in many other places) we typically don't even have gas lines, a truck needs to come and fill up a tank in your house with "heating oil" that is burned by the furnace to heat your home.

Attached: Atlantic-Pratt-Heating-Oil-Delivery[1].jpg (800x682, 138K)

For real though Boston is a nightmare from a city planning perspective, I imagine that it’s what driving around in overgrown English villages is like

better than khrushchevka

Attached: LxhgZig--rrdudGBz1TwwQ-article.jpg (590x577, 135K)

I hate those pretend-to-be-American houses. Collectively they're destroying our countryside and our cities too.

Attached: maximumree.png (400x416, 152K)

>a truck needs to come and fill up a tank in your house with "heating oil" that is burned by the furnace to heat your home.
yes a lot of people have that in sweden too but not in the cities. but many change from oil because its expensive and they get geothermal heating instead.

this is what im talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_heating#Sweden

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

>American infrastructure lads

Trump has a huge infrastructure plan for us. He's a real estate developer of the highest caliber and a certified genius. Just as soon as the wall gets built I'm sure we'll get some new infrastructure. We've got to repeal Obamacare first though.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

That's pretty much only used in commercial and public buildings here. Houses and apartments have a furnace in the buildings or rely on electricity.

Retarded Austrian, this happened because someone fucked up on their job while performing maintenance on the gas main.The pipe over pressurized and the resulting influx blew out the safety controls on most, if not all, the appliances and heaters tied into the system. At that rate, the space fills with gas and even a spark from a doorbell ignites the gas.My bet is the one responsible was either an apprentice who was not under supervision by at least a journeyman level tech or a gibs me dat who had no business touching anything to begin with. That all being said, fuck off if you don't know what your'e talking about.

That's not infrastructure burning. The infrastructure provided a way for the fire truck to arrive and begin fighting the fire. So, the infrastructure appears to be working as intended in this picture. I award you no points, and may god have mercy upon your soul.

Attached: go be a nigger somewhere else.png (896x562, 770K)

You realize some of these houses exploded without any sparks/flames at all right?

How many unlikely events have to align for you to even consider something outside the ((( official ))) narrative goy?

To not even consider there could be foul play says a lot.

1. Fall class credit
2. Shekleberg
3. LARP

Either way here's a (you)