/Leg/ Latvian ellection general /leg/

Attached: image.jpg (1176x702, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lsm.lv/velesanas2018/partiju-saraksts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g&bpctr=1536930515
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dauly reminder to vite for Latvian natinalist party, fuck kpv and NA

What is this? a third reich for ants?

What is the point of your statement?Your country isnt big either when compeared to China USA or India.

What's wrong with visu latvijai?

Fuck em, corupt shills, just to put a perspective Latvian nationalist party is like AFS in Sweden National united is like SD, and Vocalisation are russian shills.

Latvian, huh? At least you're not Sucondese.

What do you mean Burgerbro?

Sucondese Nuts

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-07-21-32~2.png (696x512, 514K)

Link related all the candidates, you can find pools here as well.
lsm.lv/velesanas2018/partiju-saraksts/

>implying we would spend our time to shill in your shithole

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (618x679, 85K)

I don't understand what you mean by that, but USA is a home to 3rd largest Baltic population and Latvian americans are 2nd by income there so i care about your country as my kin resigns there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

VALSTIJ JĀSĀK AR SEVI

Attached: IMG_20180911_161228_709.jpg (544x533, 45K)

Those are Baltic Russians not you Ivan.

kek he got you
>Latvian, huh? At least you're not Sucondese.
What do you mean Burgerbro?
>Sucondese Nuts

(Suck on these nuts)

Attached: 16cd1d444cdfb95d0f1c3b26acc2208211aaa5be93a1adec22d20823e01fb4fd.jpg (640x641, 499K)

Also fuck you for making the thread I wanted to make later tonight

I'll come down on 6th to vote. I hope we can put at least some communists and traitors behind bars

anyways the election is sunday? as it often is?

who's our guys and who's the (((eu))) puppets? Swedish control count is still not finished btw 4557 of 6325 districts counted, sadly missing a lot of stockholm it looked pretty good yesterday there. as in they would have knocked off this greens party there effectively shifting the result of the entire election

Can i join if my great great grandpa was a witchdoctor from balvi

Question, How common is the name Zītare?

FUCK
Sorry
Latvian nationalists and mybie NA are ourguys
Only if your an ethnic Balt
Uncomon, never meet a person with name like that.

This is a list of political parties. Us Latvianons need to make some kind of english resources for this election.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Latvia

Harmony, Unity, ZZS, Latvian Russian Union are people who not to vote for.

KPV, NA and JKP are all acceptable.
And unless I have missed something then the other parties are irrelivent and risk not getting into the parliment.
These are just my views and if any of you wanna call me out, feel free.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g&bpctr=1536930515

The only one you should vote for

Attached: jkp-logo-h140.png (328x140, 11K)

>he woun't vote for Latviešu nacionālisti
>KPV
Eh, i gues they are ok
>NA
They don't do anything realy, they are to old basicaly cuckservatives
>JKP
Eh, way to neutral for me

I used to date a Girl with a name Laura Zītare, sadly she turned into a full o tumblr emo SJW, which was disappointing, I know where she lives as well

Just so everyone know, Latvia is a parlimentary democracy with 13 parties. So it's less about finding the 1 really based party and shilling that. Instead it's about finding the one party you agree with most and then shilling their likely coalition.

REEE FUCKING EU!!!!!

Attached: Capturexdsfdfadv.png (1419x846, 36K)

What are Latvian Nacionāļi polls?
If they risk not getting into parliment because they don't have 5% then voting for them is a waste.

>Surname
Yes, now when you put up full name it sounds comon.

Not sure desu, they are young party.

Aren't they like cuckervatives or something?

Voting NSL or ZZS.
Kaimiņš is a joke.

>can't spell ''election''
>can't spell ''daily''
Is this the half-gypsy mutt who posts the stupid unfunny Polandball ''memes?''

>African ''American'' ''humor''

Nah, its the other guy, half gypsy is not same guy who posts memeballs.

yeah, their main tennet is impeach oligarchy and our oligarchs are actually based.

Personally I favour KPV because they seem like the kind of party that if in power will break Latvian politics.
I don't think we need to reform our parlimentary system with a nationalistic spin, I think we need to burn it all down.

Also the fact that every single one of the spiritual counterparts to American SJW's and snobby media types have violent fits of rage when discussing KPV.

>Latvian nationalist
>Anything but amerijew and EUdssr shills
There is no choice here
If you don't have a party that explicitly wants to leave this bureaucratic , pancommunist Union all your parties are false choices like coca and Pepsi

Fuck this shithole and fuck these "'"nationalists"""" that want EU cock further up their countries rectum

last week I pumped and dumped then embarrassed some baltic latvian subhuman
she is secretary at local chemist and i asked her out and she got all excited and then on the day of the date, I tricked her into giving me £500 of her savings and then i fucked her and then i told her she was useless slut and threw drinks on her and told her to go back to latvia
i am banned from that chemist now and she said she might get restraining order against me and get her brother to beat me up but it was worth it because i spent that money to buy steam games, your country is degenerate stop coming here

jesus christ.... so the eu dictates what you can see on jewtube even in latvia... this is beyond ridiculous.... I bet it's the same as lithuania where you live where the veterans that still live go marching on your national day. That shit is so strange to us lol

hmm noticed this but it's the same melody as in the one they used here "på vikingtokt" the quislings used that song

Attached: lv.jpg (1271x663, 134K)

that's why you vote russians

They are ran by people who have unsuccessfully tried to root out corruption for their entire careers on the premise that this time they will actually root out corruption.

it's funny, how pakis, hindus and former colony niggers are /yourguys/, but anything from eastern europe you hate with passion.

daily reminder that l*tvians were too busy sucking off Lenin rather than fighting for their country

Attached: latvian ''men'',_map.jpg (1024x875, 115K)

Zītare sounds more like a surname. That sure as fuck isn't a name. There's probably some family with that surname, it sounds Latvian enough.

>Hurr Durr muh russia
I don't vote at all

Democrapshy is a scam
Retards like yourself that fall for the Either You with ebil Rasha or your with Le Free world Dichtionomy can go fuck themselves

because you are wastes of space

Our punishment was the deportations. Thank you for helping us btw.

why is even corruption bad? I went to JKP rally and talked with them for bantz, any of you guys participating in politics other than 4pol posts?

>Brit talking shit
Your countrymen act like subhumans here, just few months ago some drunk brits broke into stadium of Riga and broke old historical gates, and pissed on our statue of liberty, go fuck yourself subhuman, i hope your country dies in agony.

This where she lives, she goes currently to a philosophy university in Riga, her number:
+37125248381
Do what you will with this info, I hate her. Oh and her Facebook's profile is her with thick rimmed glasses and dyed red hair

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-14-49-25.png (720x1280, 674K)

your country is disgusting

I am gonna go to Uni now. After that I will come into politics.
If you hear the slogan "Katrs savs saimnieks" (or something similar) from a man who wants to lower the cigarette and alcohol tax. Thats me.

yeah, it's a scam, but it's a scam that doesn't get is in war. Our previous generations were all in wars and maybe europe is tired of that. We can comfily drown in consumerism, discuss politics and vote and it's fine. Even if it's a scam you can't do shit about it

Attached: 1pwb0b.jpg (700x533, 72K)

Alright lads, is there ANY party or politician who is anti-EU?
From what I hear all our ''nationalists'' are just EU dick suckers.
I'll just vote for whichever party is against the EU and isn't Russian. If I can't find such a party I'll not vote at all.

>yeah, their main tennet is impeach oligarchy and our oligarchs are actually based.
>based
You are the reason country is in this state
Not quite as they want to rid government from people that are wasting resources for personal gain.

No u

Attached: 1536651150050.png (879x514, 506K)

I support this statement from the nationalist perspective and I would like to have our latvians and russians back. Ask Thatcher about eastern european labour.

How is that Paki cock bong?

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

Latvian here on vacation, who do I vote for?

Attached: cet.png (474x544, 232K)

xD gl

Latvians coming back is ok, as for Russians they can stay in western Europe, no no THEY ABSOLUTELY SHULD STAY!

kēk

your whore women are so desperate they come here and fucks pakis and anglos, i have made it my job to scam all these eastern euro whores it is that easy

From my understanding, KPV is eurosceptic, NA is crypto-eurosceptic

There are basically two choices:
1. Cuckservatives who are center right but will sell their soul for EU bucks
2. Russian far-left nutjobs who suck EU dick even harder

Basically don't vote for any party which has people with Russian names in it.

Acording to UN we are northern Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe'
And we are geneticaly distant from them as well.

Attached: f3b3ee653be23203a173ac5c9e95a77d.jpg (512x415, 49K)

...but did you fall for it?
Kek

You mean all of them????

i am here now

Americans complaining about having to chose between 2 people to elect while have to chose 13 parties and 100s of candidates.

There's always Ilene

All of them what?

If I were to do a terror attack on your liquor stores and you guys will run out of it what will you do?

Name me ONE party with 0% russians, look up link i posted earlier, you can fins names of peoples of those parties, most have at least 1 russian, either working as secretary or more.

do you have a loicense for that potty mouth of yours?
soft brexit not entirely to your liking I see
NA president candidate was literally a jew. President of latvian nationalists literally a jew, creature, who lived without a country until recently.
No sirds Latvijai

We are used to dealing with gypsies. You'd be removed quickly.

u can brew ur own drink gypo

We will deport you back to india.

>No sirds Latvijai
Kill yourself

This level of butthurt, Jesus man I was just asking a question.

>anti-EU
>not russian
pick one

im not gonna vote, cuz i dont know anything about latvian politics, to me they all are corrupt

post pic of juden

>liquor store
it's too expensive there, you just get ripped off

that reminds me, finally friday

Attached: 1533668091485.jpg (810x650, 82K)

voting doesnt mean shit these days, youre right. its only interesting to vote if u got your own guys in there who will do deals for you

You are right, he's a faggot. I'll vote for "saskaņas centrs", they have done a lot of good to Rīga and ain't that much of pro Russia as well.

What was the name of that autistic party that wanted to bring back Latvian sugar, wore trump shirts to a rally one time and other memey shit? If you don't want to vote for KPV, them.

NEVER JOKE ABOUT ALCHO!ITS A GODS GIFT TO THIS SAD WORLD!

the mayor sniffs a lot of the white powder. a lot of corruption you cant even imagine

Just vote for Ilene. You guys have Ilene, right?

>Diaspora
>Believing SK has done good for Riga
Why am I not surprised?

>I bet it's the same as lithuania
its blocked

Zaļo un zemnieku savienība looks pretty Latvian, except for one (((Berg))) in there.

I like šlesers
pic related - Egīls Levits

Attached: 23.-augusts-Baltijas-ugunsceļš-2015-Egils-Levits-un-Ināra-Mūrniece.jpg (1861x1320, 233K)

All Russian shills in our politics are pro-EU or at least pretend to be. They constantly run ads on TV and if you are not using adblock you will see ads on jewtube of them shilling for EU saying the only way to be as cool as the rest of Europe is by voting for (((Saskaņa))).

have you ever met politicians in social setting instead of looking the le surnames? cant name one thats not out for their own gain or being cucked by some shadowjuden

Attached: dsfsdfsd.png (400x592, 256K)