Look at this picture and tell me humanity has a future in this or any planet

Look at this picture and tell me humanity has a future in this or any planet

Attached: 1536929697428.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2013/08/27/chinese_boy_has_eyeballs_gouged_out_corneas_stolen.html
uk.blastingnews.com/world/2017/03/the-alarming-number-of-children-killed-for-black-market-organ-trade-001521247.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-reality-of-human-organ-harvesting-in-china/news-story/14d3aa5751c39d6639a1cc5b39f223b7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in china they literally kidnap children and sell their organs
>he is shocked by some degenerated woman

source please

God I want that in my mouth. More than anything.

The Whole transgender movement is to condition us to accept off world Aliens who have had millions of years of Wiemar Republic level degeneracy.

im willing to bet thats illegal in china, what this woman did to her body is considered "healthy" and a valid treatment for mental illness

Still better than neo""""""""""vagina""""""""""

We must kill the jews

Really? Why??

In a sane world any doctor doing this would lose his license forever.

:_: how has he not khs

thestar.com/news/world/2013/08/27/chinese_boy_has_eyeballs_gouged_out_corneas_stolen.html
uk.blastingnews.com/world/2017/03/the-alarming-number-of-children-killed-for-black-market-organ-trade-001521247.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-reality-of-human-organ-harvesting-in-china/news-story/14d3aa5751c39d6639a1cc5b39f223b7

AYY YE OLDE BOLOGNA ROLL

Attached: bologna.jpg (640x427, 83K)

She should have bought that and saved herself the surgery.

This is beautiful and you're a disgusting biggot if you don't want to suck that fat hairy cock.

This will be looked back on in 50 years like we look back on lobotomies

Pure Frankenstein tier shit

It's not a real doctor that does this, not even a plastic surgeon. On top of all, it's a woman doing it. No actual surgeon wants to do it because they feel sorry for this mentally ill fucks

You're literally browsing Jow Forums and asking why he wants a fake dick in his mouth

K

I disagree. Lobotomies were used to treat mental illness, whereas this shit is used to corroborate mental illness.
Philosophically this is worse than the practise of lobotomies.

Attached: Future you chose.jpg (627x719, 78K)

Lopez Roman Garcia, brother Islam is the answer or back to your original christianity. Not the kiked up one tho. That's the only way to save human race. May Allah help us all

>not getting the model with dinosaurs in it
you fucked up

Attached: water_tube_-_dinosaur4.jpg (1296x897, 146K)

A Parisian psychiatrist once opined that the mutilation of an organ could not improve its function, when denouncing lobotomies. His advice would be sound today

looks like a sausage

So then they need to be put in prison for bodily harm.

And that psychiatrist was... Albert Einstein

but how she will feel sexual pleasure?

I'm pretty sure I could make one of those now with my current skills and without a medical degree.

Any hoes out there want me to make you cock out of your leg? I'm cheaper than that Jew your talking to.

>humans can make cocks out of thigh skin
yeah, we have a future

>"There are two things you don't want to see being made: sausage and legislation." - Bismarck
>mfw

Attached: The_Glory_of_Rome_is_Forever.jpg (750x893, 111K)

I fucked these as a child

Attached: 6B57A717-4E38-4D90-A5A3-8B6011D1ED63.jpg (234x264, 12K)