UK NHS Official: Abort your babies white people

Provided without comment.

Attached: Dm_vbTtXsAI0Cvi.jpg (1200x1002, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walsallsexualhealth.co.uk/
beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2011/04/the-45-communist-goals-as-read-into-the-congressional-record-1963.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s_p0rYaTzJo
youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's outright misanthropic.

Holy fuck.
Don't tell me that they run off tax money.

Yeah, no, don't stop partying, fucking chads, getting knocked up each weekend and actually have a happy healthy family with a man you love.

Just keep partying and take this pill, baby problems are gone in a flash.

When you think about it, our society is pretty sick at this point.

Yes. We need to purge people.

link pls, I just went there and cant find image anywhere

you probably went to "walsall" hospital then? its not there you fucking retard learn to read it's on a bus, route 9 between brimz and stourbridge

bware da babytrap, roadman

Attached: BhY-hSUCcAABryg.png (765x1024, 486K)

lol are the Jow Forumscels

This is targeted to a certain demographic of whores.

The gov is sick and tired of all the single mothers needing assistance

The only way to combat this is to get them to stop fucking.

The actual good healthy women who aren't fucking around like sluts, not going out looking like prostitutes, not fucking chads, well those messages aren't for them.

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-094507~2.png (1080x1547, 610K)

The only fucking ad where they SHOULD USE MORE "DIVERSITY" AND THEY DONT!!
FUCKERS!
Anyway, that shoe excludes the body-positive community

Attached: fats against fascism fatantifa.jpg (750x720, 113K)

walsallsexualhealth.co.uk/

>Great outreach service means I’m regularly tested at the club – I wouldn’t go to a clinic.

The modern UK is like Weimar's powerbottom

Attached: 1536932815.png (1188x462, 109K)

I went everywhere cunt but OK I found it in the Sun. It's real...

Having children is the most beautiful and fulfilling thing ever. Children are a great source of joy, and you can still play games, and later you can play games together!

everywhere but a bus route yeh?

I found it and confirmed it's real the number 9 does not pass my fucking house! :)

I need to turn off the screen and be in nature for a few hours now. Perhaps pet a dog or attempt to build a camp with sticks or something. Burn all these people with fire.

Goodnight.

Attached: eternal anglo.png (838x959, 155K)

This sun stuff better not be a larp, because we could only be so lucky if it is real.

This is a sickness, we may be physically stronger as a society (obese wankers aside) but mentally we are gone, totally gone.

Holy Shit this picture is literally straight from the pages of Judge Dredd

Tell me pol, why white people hate children?

Attached: 4EabWOX.png (1308x1332, 113K)

It's all read.

As soon as there is a one-way ticket to Mars advertised, I'm going.

this is actually quite disturbing

For reals though, babys cry and are loud, need constant feeding and continue your countries future who would want them?

I can tell you part of it: our elders are children. My wife is pregnant and when I told people I just get a constant barrage of "haha enjoy having no personal time faggot, you don't know what you're in for".
They say congratulations then immediately tell you you're fucking idiot and you should've stayed selfish and childless.

We were raised by assholes who were unprepared for children, so they think everyone is as worthless a cunt as they are. They see kids as a mistake that stole their lives, not that they were doing much with their lives anyway.

If you want to be really cynical I'd say it's a manufactured one. I don't know if you're religious but I think Christianity plays an important role and losing it over time leads to things like this.

I need to get right with Jesus in a hurry because things like this lead me to believe God's wrath is coming.

Sure would, babycakes

Attached: 106408351-1024x1024.jpg (1024x680, 329K)

Yeah, I actually would.

>unauthorized use of a question mark

YOU ONLY NEED ONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not religious but you are exactly right and I can see that too. Christianity had some value in communicating worthwhile patterns of behaviour to even the most stupid in society. Now that the UK has ceased to be a christian country (as it did more or less at the end of WW1, although we went through the motions for a while after) there is nothing left in that space.

People are still uneducated (some) but there is no moral guidance. The market doesnt provide it, consumerism doesnt, capitalism doesnt (although these things provide much else of value). Hence we have this moral drift, everything is relative, we believe in nothing.

You know there was an ISIS guy, Al-Suri, "the syrian" who wrote a long book in which he was very critical of Bin Laden and his organisation. He said forget big plans, just take a car or knife, or something. Forget the elites, politicians, soldiers, and just attack the middle classes where they live and work. Why?
Because they dont believe in anything anymore, and they are easy to frighten.

He was right.

You just made a comment in you subject field retard.

they've also been subjected to a lifetime of anti-child, anti-family propaganda

>implying you can't do both
Whoever made these are retards.

shhh, he doesn't have a comment loicense

Emergency contraception is not abortion. This isn't any worse than using a condom. Emergency contraception works by stopping sperm from reaching the egg, just like a condom does. It is much different than murdering a child, which is what abortion is.

Goal #40

beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2011/04/the-45-communist-goals-as-read-into-the-congressional-record-1963.html

Fuck food, ship this shit to Aidsfrica

Attached: 1200px-Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg.png (1200x551, 218K)

>The UK
The English as a race are not worth saving.

Attached: 1522754335184.png (619x697, 471K)

Say this prayer aloud or silently.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

ahahahahHahahahahabababababababBbahahahahhxjdjdjdjdjdjsdhdhd

>HIV guy: literal grinning corpse
>sex maniac: no photo provided
>trans woman: fat balding man

gg Britain you can euthanize yourselves now

>like Weimar's power bottom

Lmao, nice meme fren

>exchanging being a caked up thot with expensive useless shit for having a chance at being a mother and giving atleast some semblance of meaning to your life

this poster sums up the 21st century pretty well kek, we're going to die

yes, they are very open about their hatred of the family
it makes sense too, because the family is the single most powerful unit of society - it is a threat to their power

>Vidya for a child
>Would you give up this for this.
In a fucking heartbeat

eat da poopoo

Blessed digits, blessed post

Attached: ACSszfEGKvFvIMvMl2mz0Nyz54qmgobwpGbHX3QB0Q=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 81K)

Yes

Attached: 1527210560497.jpg (306x231, 18K)

>bware da baby trap

this is meant for niggers isn’t it? stopping nigproduction is a noble cause

10 years max, we're in full NatSoc/Kill all degenarates mode, trust me on this.

before then merkel will probably have added 20 million niggers in a desperate bid to outdo the germs
that's 20 million that are going to get massacred

Actually, yes. I've only played vidya like a madman all the time because of ronrey. I would love to have like 5 kids, too bad i can't find a women for myself that wants the same...

I believe, brother.
Against all odds, I believe.

>20 million
Not a problem, we did 6 (or at least i hope we did) with technology from 80 years ago, shouldn't be too hard to got at least ten-fold.

Good I hope all white women will discard their white babies only minorities and racemix kids need to be born.

>will you give up consumerism and hedonism, goy ?

How dare they make a campaign against unplanned pregnancies? Everybody should have unplanned pregnancies.

you should release a remote gassing app for smartphones where you press a big red button on the screen and get to watch a streaming video feed of the result
you would make billions

there anons, I made sharia compliant one

Attached: sharia compliant.jpg (500x700, 99K)

We're in the modern fall of weimar, we had a nice thread some weeks ago from some kraut-lads pointing out several similarities before the rise of uncle Adi. Not to long, Nippon.

Attached: 1467686537507.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

Not if you're a responsible parent.

Yukio bringing the bants.

nice try you stupid mexishit, the clear message of this piece of propaganda is not to surrender vanity in exchange for a child

Ok this would make me chip out.

This is the start of a fucking meme.
There are legs in this.
Needs to be better, but the whole format "give up this for this" is a meme and can eb launched off the back of this real NHS campaign.

People can post "saw this on the train and was appalled" a lot.

The pill prevents the fertilized egg from attaching. And this is the UK so it's probably a nigger baby anyway. So who the fuck cares?

satanic pedo government is anti-family

Attached: 91580070.jpg (2190x1460, 1.02M)

THEY WANT THE PAKIS TO STOP REPRODUCING.
But it's not like the sandniggers will listen anyway.

what about this ad is talking about race?

It's more of an upgrade than a replacement really. After I had my first kid I wondered what the hell I was doing the last five years.

Will they make one where it's will you give up fun and what you want for a shitty, fat British slag gf? No? They only attack traditional families, Christians, and children? Makes you think.

Muslims and Africans don't wear high heels, retard.

This is pretty upsetting but I grew up on a council estate, scruffy as fuck for you yanks, and half the slags shouldn't have children as they can barely be arsed with them. These children grow up to be white niggers. I assume this is for them.

This.

Rare Flag

that's the most wicked thing I saw in a while, at first I thought the poster was shaming women for having careers over families, but then the reality set in...

Attached: 1534254566399.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>playstation 2 controller
truly the best era for vidya

also interesting red pill for all women that prefer high heels over babies:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_p0rYaTzJo

>Implying a gamer would get laid in the first place

Attached: a.png (500x542, 144K)

>living with HIV

Attached: a.jpg (460x288, 29K)

>living
>face is a skull

sure you can. playing some stupid game =/= getting mindlessly addicted to some faggy shit like wow.

It's such a gradual process. If you had shown today's society to someone from 20 years ago, they'd be baffled by this dystopia and probably wouldn't even believe it. And to think we wwre pretty far gone 20y ago already. I pity the elderly for they have seen it all slip into shit

>The real Jow Forums.

>Birmingham
Thats pretty racist to advertise something like this to Muslims!

In fairness this ones clearly advertised to teenagers to avoid teen pregnancy.

ENGLAND IS AT WAR

THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE THE ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k

Not surprising coming from England. Don't blame America though, its not our doing.

Attached: 324121235433.jpg (1008x1056, 372K)

someone should Photoshop Fried chicken and kool-aid and post it in the getto.

Why can't women be steralised or sent to jail after aborting like 2 babies?

>literally telling you to go extinct
>no one will do anything about this
>women will believe big daddy government and become even bigger whores

Attached: 1534281578528.jpg (1695x1271, 1.12M)

Good question. I think the main reason why not is because most abortions are due to the father being a piece of shit. Some women just can't get out of abusive sociopath relationships and would rather kill their children than be beaten till they have miscarriages.

If you just ban abortion then shitty men will be less likely to try harm their kids since much of the anti-fatherhood bullshit exists due to abortion being legal. Men who tried to get out of fatherhood and failed like to push abortion so that other men will be in the same position as themselves. If you just have it as national policy that, if you want to get your dick wet you'll have to become a dad, then you won't have shitty fathers.

State-paid retirement should pay out based on the number of kids people have. If you have no kids(and thus no one working after you retire) then you should get the fucking bare minimum.

The biggest problem is that its the NHS pushing the babykilling. It should be defunded as a result.

That's disgusting.

Attached: 1461262256809.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Why is this a bad thing? You know who the thots are and you can filter them out. Only trad housewives like being barefoot and pregnant anyways.

>emergency contraception
>abortion
neck yourself retard

in romania maybe

Attached: ROMAball.png (628x790, 431K)

Like 80% of abortions are black in the USA. How many of what’s left are Asian, Mexican.etc.? Give them all the abortion they want, just fight who’s promoting it to whites.

These posters are like a litmus test though. If you can't answer "yes" you should probably not have a child.