When else in history has a President been directly responisble for logistics of a disaster situation while in office?

When else in history has a President been directly responisble for logistics of a disaster situation while in office?

Shouldn't the job of delivering supplies be given to the local government?
Why did PR's politicians not just hire citizens with off-road trucks to drive around delivering supplies if the roads were too bad for 18-wheelers?

I feel like I'm crazy because I can't see where Trump committed "genocide" here.

Attached: 7mrl5rn0wvl11.png (694x869, 1.09M)

>Genocide
It can only be committed against humans

Puerto Ricans are not human nor subhuman. They are far worse.

>americans can't even control their colonies

lmao you suck fucking fags.

>the roads were too bad for 18-wheelers
Not what happened. The truck drivers decided to go on strike right when the hurricane relief began to be delivered. Pretty crazy timing for such a thing to occur...

Its just not the roads, but the drivers of 18 wheelers evacuated off the island.

You can't even control a bunch of French-speaking weirdos in your own fucking country.

>When else in history has a President been directly responisble for logistics of a disaster situation while in office?
>Shouldn't the job of delivering supplies be given to the local government?

THIS is the result of the 'local' PR government being in charge of distributing the supplies.

the place is corrupt, want to know why that water didn't get delivered? because the cheap PR politicians didn't want to pay the truck drivers what the truck drivers felt they deserved(ie: kickbacks, etc)

for ONCE, the PR hurricane logistics fiasco is almost ZERO percent the federal government's fault. they held up their end, sent boatloads of supplies and aid, the PR's mismanaged it out of a combination of incompetence, corruption, and the ol' liberal classic of "never letting a crisis go to waste"

B*sh did 9/11 AND Katrina

Why give a shit over a zoo? Tell me retard, why? Neck yourself.

chinese and arabic speaking weirdos are a bigger problem, quebecois are harmless

>the loneliest country on earth

>boatloads of supplies and aid, the PR's mismanaged it out of a combination of incompetence, corruption, and the ol' liberal classic of "never letting a crisis go to waste"
This is why we shouldn't be sending aid anywhere.

It's a fucking zoo not a country of humans.

Fema says that picture is entirely surplus. So there's really no issue beyond that unless it's shown that people died from lack of clean water. Has that been shown?

>directly responsible for Puerto Ricans not picking up the shit sent to them
Sure, Paco.

Puerto Ricans really piss me off. I'm sick and tired of their shitty music and "culture" as well as those niggers showing off their shitty flag everywhere they go and always telling everyone how proud they are of being Puerto Ricans. Bitch please, if you love your shithole country so much what the fuck are you doing in the mainland? Fuck off back where you came from and stay there, you niggers

San Juan's Mayor and the entire media are attacking Trump for PR's logistics still.

Trump flat-out exposing the (((official))) death count as a fraud was a punch to the teeth. Trump dared them to keep trying to push this shit, and they have actually smartened up and refused to take it despite getting the obvious "'it was appalling and unamerican!' -RINO" shit published.

Nobody thinks Trump is responsible for 3,000 deaths in PR. The Lefties just wanted a reaction from him about it so they could then talk about how bad he is for politicizing a natural disaster. It's the whole game they play. Make up lies, get Trump to comment on the lies, then criticize him for commenting and not letting it go.

THE PR HURRICANE SHIT IS A SMOKE SCREEN

Stoke Page e-mails being made public

FBI,CIA, DOJ under Obama all were leaking false information to the MSM in order to use the news reports to obtain FISA warrants

MSM was complicit in releasing leaks THEY KNEW WERE FALSE implicating many members of the MSM in sedition and conspiracy.

POTUS going to declassify documents wich will fuck Muller and Nosenstein soon

This is what they don't want us discussing ignore the PR Hurricane bullshit

>GWU "computer model and Statistical model"

NOT ONE BIT OF ON THE GROUND RESEARCH
NOT ONE HEAD COUNTED

64 died as a direct result of the hurricane
EVERY SINGLE DEATH SINCE HAS BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO THE HURRICANE

car accident...hurricane
old age...hurricane
eaten by puma...hurricane
OD on meth...hurricane
struck in the head by meteor...hurricane
cancer...hurricane

Bush.

Also those bottles went toxic 5 days after being distributed.
You dont get to leave plastic in carribean conditions and expect to not get sooied

This. When will members of the propaganda media hang for their role in trying to overthrow the President?

Nice try, but this wasn't a failure of "logistics".

>trump tweets about how he sent billions in aid
>Peurto Rico says "no you didn't lol"
>Media freaks out about drumpf
>This picture is never shown by media or talked about

I'm not surprised. What does surprise me is that people still believe the media.

Shit like this is why I want to live in a White Ethnostate.

Leaving a bunch of brown people to do some as basic as distribute water, and they turn it into a political shit show where absolutley nothing gets done, and all the water is wasted.

It shit like this why Africans starve, they produce loads of food, then just leave it rotting in a pile because some local politician or warlord wants to make point about need more gibs.

A slight plasticy taste, maybe... not toxic though. That's water inside of plastic, it's not going bad unless the plastic degrades to a point where it is compromised.

can anyone here actually post a proof link to the truckers going on strike. Everywhere i go to fact check says ya'll are just liars.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DRINK THE WATER FOR THEM

UNLESS HE INVENTS THE SECRET TO IMMORTALITY ALL DEATHS ARE DRUMMPHS FAULT

WATER MUST BE KEPT IN CRYSTALLINE VASES IN ORDER FOR THE SPICS TO NOT DISLIKE THE TASTE AND DIE OF THIRST

Distributing the supplies was entrusted to the local government of Peurto Rico, who decided to hide them.

ricans are some of the laziest, low cognitive group there is. No wonder they shill for free gives and state sponsorship. They are dumb.

Actually a private company
Same as the electric.

>hurricane occurs
>massive scramble to donate water
>maintenance crews get to work repairing infrastructure
>water is restored first as it typically sustains less damage than power lines
>reliable water sources become available
>island continues to receive bottled water
>victims start filling water containers instead of using bottled water
>bottled water becomes worthless

A link would be beneficial.

Because the left is evil to the point that they are more than happy to let people die if it might somehow reflect poorly on trump.