HOW IS THIS ALLOWED!!!!

Pic related is Indian army dragging an innocent kashmiri man like a pig. How are there no protests?! Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this!!!!! Someone please sanction my government, we don't need a bloodthirsty army, we need humanitarian leaders to protect us!

Attached: indianarmy.jpg (640x808, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=802_1492358164
liveleak.com/view?t=cfd_1499083841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh

his poor nipples :(

This is an atrocity. That wasn't a designated street.

bumping, human rights leaders should protest this to merkel, I hope she saves us from almost a certain genocide if hindus come back to power in 2019

The Muslim fears the Poo

This is just a class war with those who pooinloo and those who turn toilets into holy altars isn't it?

If it was a dog they were dragging I would be upset. But not for a stinking muslim. Islam is devil worship.

>just because Kashmiris are Muslims
well shit I love India now, can we give them some defense monies? There's a new type of missile that pelts you with pig's entrails before you blow up

>allowed

Lol fuck off

>innocent
>muslim

Attached: 1535143893197.jpg (540x554, 20K)

What is it with muslims? Everyone seems to hate them for some reason. Even poos and fucking buddhists want them dead. Why are they persecuted like that, islam is a religion of peace isn't it?

HOW CAN THEY DRAG?!

Attached: P5uUsUO.gif (480x270, 3.63M)

If both the US and Russia fall, India’s the closest thing we have to a defender of white civilization against China/Pakistan

Fpbp

>human rights
but the guy they're dragging is a muslim

>Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this

Attached: 1484551567701.png (1496x1021, 679K)

>islam is a religion of peace isn't it?
Only if you are in total agreement with your local imam. Everyone else is free game. Every imam is a god unto his people and they all think they are the top dog.

I hope all hindus end the dindus. Blacks, arabs, other hindus... as long as you see mohammed like a person you should emulate yoy should die so we reach our deserved future fos those who are working towards it.

When we have time machines maybe you can fuck off to wathever year and die ib the past so you dont keep fucking the rest of your human brothers.

But in the meanwhile, you can just die and stop stealing oxigen that is used in a rapist mind.

Que le jodan a los putos moros y que los quemen a todos.

Primero ínflalos de anfetas porque les quiero oir hasta que se les carbonize el cuello. Y me quedo corto con estos follacabras de los cojones.

Attached: 1523748432094.gif (320x320, 1.89M)

>Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this!!!!!
They do.

This bastard was a fucking militant. What do you expect when you take up arms against the Indian state? Are we supposed to welcome you with flowers? If you go to Europe and start shooting do you think they’ll sit there and watch? Ho about your Muslim “brothers” in Saudi Arabia? They can’t tolerate satire, and still chop off, stone and behead people. Doing this to a terrorist shouldn’t even be considered a violation of animal rights.

Hindustan ke gaddaron ki yahin naubat hogi. Joh seena-taan Kar aatankvaad ka naara lagayenge, unhe hum chun-chun kar marenge, mandir wahin banayenge.

ah, and you hindus keep removing kebab unless you want another piece of india transformed into an inbred shithole. Keep going.

> Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this!!!!!

it is the only language muslims understand

> muslim
> does not mean they deserve to be treated like this

yeah, sure

nobody is telling these Kashmiris to take up guns and start fighting the army. You guys have the freedom to settle anywhere in India WHILE also having the freedom to have your mini Kashmiri ethnostate where only you guys are allowed to own property & work as well as settle permanently (Articles 35A and 370).

you have every option to work in Bangalore, Mumbai or even in IIT Srinagar, but no Islam is more important to you than anything else. you only pick up guns and throw stones at army officers. and then when the army chimps out this happens and you guys start playing the victim.

War at the top of the world

We Hindus watching this.

Attached: nazi eating.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

am lungi, translate last paragraph?

Godspeed based India

Why don't hey just immigrate to an Islamic country were they will be welcome like Sweden or the UK?

“The traitors of India will suffer this fate. Those who go thumping their chests supporting terrorism will be killed one by one, and we will build temples in their lands.”

Based and redpilled.
Underrated.

Attached: 1281377467212.png (241x230, 20K)

Because war is brutal. This is one of the reasons you should fight to death, rather than surrender.

BASED.

India are
>Enemies of Islam
>Enemies of China
>Enemies of Communism
>A race that is descended from the Aryan race, still practices an Aryan religion
>Overman ideals, overthrew the British with nonviolent resistance unlike the other colonies which just chimped out and massacred colonists
We should be sending them all our support.

>muslims
>human

ye nah. i do not condone torture however. they should get a swift bullet to the skull, a painless and mercifull death

This isn’t a war, this is mudslimes not being allowed to become an Islamic State.

Also, the new progressive gay laws don’t apply to Kashmir because it’s an autonomous region with its own constitution. And tons of Kashmiris are against it. The left is in completely fucked now, on one land they love Kashmiri Jihadis but now they gotta love gays too. 4D chess by Hindu Nationalists in support of gay sex decriminalisation.

Allowing them to not build a caliphate sounds like a war.

Does he count as white now?

isn't that desecrating the shit on the street?
have some respect

>kashmiri
haven't the original kashmiris been ethnically cleansed?
muzzies and pajeets fighting over stolen land, move along nothing to see here!

>mfw

Attached: 1530031390048.png (563x406, 538K)

Did he poo in the loo?

its now a matter of who permits it, its a matter of who is going to stop it.

We should be following Thomas Jefferson/constitution and dragging muslims that want to destroy us too.
I will always vote to make India our #1 ally.

It was probably done for the cameras. Images of violence stir people up much better than eye witness accounts. They want to provoke an outbreak of violence

They can have an Islamic democracy and we don’t give a fuck. Someone mentioned before that Kashmir is basically a Kashmiri ethnostate. The Indian constitution has 2 specific articles — 35A and 370 which prohibit non-ethnic Kashmiris to own land, work or permanently settle in the state of Kashmir. Hindu Nationalists tried to repeal this law but our Supreme Court cucked out and declared that these articles are now permanent when they were meant to be temporary when the Maharaja of Kashmir signed it in 1950 during ascension of Kashmir into the Indian Union.
Yeah, the Hindu Kashmiris were kicked out of Kashmir by Muslims. My physics professor was an atheist Kashmiri and he noped out of there pretty quick. He lives in Goa now.

>Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this!!!!!
Yes it does

based poos making a mockery out of mudslimes

Why would you drag a pig? That’s a lot of extra cleaning work

Lol
> caring about Muslims

Attached: image.jpg (299x200, 30K)

>kashmiris are muslims
dont care

i like Indians now

fuck muslims. i feel nothing.

Yea Indians are based af

No. Sikhs fucking hate Muslims. It goes waaay back. They treat them like shit, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Attached: 1516486380303.jpg (1200x500, 96K)

Every single muslim living in a non muslim country needs to be dealt with this way. I don't care if theyre children, fucking kill them all

Attached: 1536645052863.jpg (460x661, 50K)

kek

Based rape victim. Now tell that the rest of your overridden cucked population Sven.

Attached: 1532172918494.png (500x306, 62K)

he's a muslim, if you love them join them and GTFO faggot

Based Bob chasers

THATS FUCKED UP WHO CA- oh, it’s a muslim? Carry on

Good meme user

Dont worry user, muslims have nipples like a chimpanzees ass. You can take an angle grinder to them and they only feel mild discomfort

We do this regularly though.

Attached: army-pti.jpg (660x440, 187K)

Regular.West has a problem with some good old barbarity.We dont have anything like that.

Attached: CqYOG3LWYAAYrz5.jpg (400x549, 50K)

>muslim
>innocent
choose one

based

Based and redpilled

Good on India

I know. I approve!
liveleak.com/view?t=802_1492358164
liveleak.com/view?t=cfd_1499083841

Attached: yeeess.gif (320x240, 490K)

>How are there no protests?!

I bet he protested pretty loud until he died.

Attached: 1487783037260.jpg (736x1113, 104K)

Ayyy

This pajeet gets it, Kashmiris are the dindus of India.

Muslims are the biggest threat to progress in the modern world.
They must be treated like animals until they get the message and renounce their death cult.

fuck off to Pakistan, Hindus were literally genocided in Kashmir causing the Hindu exodus from Kashmir

Love this thread. Gommunists will use this shit and go "muh human rights" meanwhile supporting an ideology which literally killed 100m.

Kashmir cucks deserve it.

Why are you telling us to sanction your government?

And this is why I like India.

It’s a pity they only found one Muslim to drag that day.

It's not going to happen. Trump likes Modi and India. He also doesn't give a fuck about Muslims.

Attached: leaf burger battle 8.jpg (539x466, 100K)

We haven’t even chimped out as bad as China. Most of the time when these fuckers throw stones the soldiers are instructed to not retaliate. It’s only when you have either armed or hundreds of them in the streets. Even then we don’t use guns but “rubber pellets” rofl.

t. Had my Dad’s cousin stationed in Kashmir, he committed suicide after he resigned from his position. It is truly a messed up place. The only reason we aren’t keen on giving it up is because the giving the valley to Pakistanis would be a huge security threat for the rest of the country.

god that pic is fucking hot.

At least they're not dragging him through the shitting street

This would be a good time to take it back. We're pissed at Pakistan, too. We just cut them off from $300 million in aid.

Attached: predator-firing-missile4.jpg (1080x810, 479K)

>Just because kashmiris are muslims does not mean they deserve to be treated like this
That's where you're wrong.

Because the all the coward soft-bodied faggots who care about it (you) won't do anything about it but cry on the internet and beg for someone else to do it.

Attached: 21721.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

Copy the Chinese. Flood a bunch of streetshiting poorfag dalite men there and see what happens

That's what you get for worshiping the toilet witch. Poo in a bowl, you get the pull.

Why do you anglo kikes even give aid to them in the first place? They are allied with China ffs.

>innocent kashmiri man
Okay if you say so.

Attached: india1.png (1200x800, 140K)

I wouldn’t mind building some sort of a wall or a physical barrier between Indian and Pakistani Kashmir. Lots of terrorists cross the border into India to educate and train Muslims.

Ffs you can’t even celebrate Independence or Republic Day in Srinagar, the state capital. They chimped out and beat up a few people who tried to raise the Indian flag on Independence Day. Then our army chimped out and shot a few of them a few days later.

That’s what Hindu Nationalsits tried to do. We have to repeal Article 370 — which defines Kashmir as an ethnostate where only Kashmiris are allowed to permanently settle. The problem is the Supreme Court of India is actually the Supreme Cuck of India, they blocked the petition.

We have enough Bihari and UP streetshitting Dalits to flood that entire state. We can’t do that legally.

there isn't ever a reason for the military to be dragging anyone else unless the context includes total war originating with formal declarations of war

how does one say 'stop crying you little bitch' in hindi you might ask?
aapako thoda kutiya rona band karo

>see what happens
They'll gel up pretty good. Pakis also shit their streets.

He is (was) a terrorist. He was dead by the time the pic was taken. It’s taken in such a way to create outrage.

And now we are going to have a commie judge. We are being eaten from within. Bjp has to win again. There is no other option.

Just one word
“crying like a little bitch” = “Randirona” (whore-crying)

“Randirona bandh karo”

I think it's time to have a big chimp out. If they don't like the laws and government there, they can get the fuck out! People in the West don't know that your people have been dealing with jihad for centuries! I'm sure we would turn a blind eye to it.

Attached: xu9OzIr.gif (360x270, 1.58M)

India's first prime Minister and gamdhis buttbuddy was a kashmiri and made sure nobody could by giving them special privileges, so poos can't immigrate into Kashmir. Literal dindunuffins.