Alex jones banned everywhere confirming big tech collusion

>Alex jones banned everywhere confirming big tech collusion
>Videos of high ranking google employees influencing the elections released
>Google banning big site alternatives for "hate speech"
>Youtube purging videos and channels for the same reason
>Trump confirms google has a bias towards conservative and right leaning news websites and sites in general
>Around 100 words banned from usage on the Google Play Store
>Twitter blocking the usage of words and certain links in tweets
>Article 13 passed in Europe
>Reddit going through another subreddit purge
>Jow Forums in a shaky state of trust especially since yesterday, the presence of FBI agents and thread deletion got more intense
>Jow Forums could possibly become pass-only soon

Why the fuck is noone doing shit, the internet is fucked and the last bastions of places in the world where true free speech is allowed could cease to exist, the EU could setup a china like firewall blocking websites completely out, Net Neutrality is finally starting to see its effects kick in in america, Trump's still done nothing to stop online censorship and mega media monopolies. They're essentially working to shut the internet down slowly piece by piece so they normalize it so people are contempt and there's no outrage

The internet is being fucking shut down and noone's doing shit

Attached: 12156723217626.jpg (564x398, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QellyAnon/status/1040349234871103488
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185549953/#185553922
archive.fo/Qu41s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185549953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what thread did the fbi shut down?

Attached: 1536841774913.png (1898x1298, 460K)

>Trump confirms google has a bias towards conservative and right leaning news websites and sites in general

don't you mean
>Trump confirms google has a bias towards removing conservative and right leaning news websites and sites in general
or
>Trump confirms google has a bias against conservative and right leaning news websites and sites in general

Freedom of speech but from consequences. Try not being a racist.

faggot

Maybe it's just time everyone got off the internet.

You are a bleating sheep

>Maybe it's just time everyone got off the internet.
The internet allows normies to present a version of themselves they think is better than they are in reality. It's an addiction, but the addiction either never took root in us or was shattered via cognitive dissonance since we hate everything normies do online, since they ruined what was once fun. As the censorship intensifies smaller nets will gain traction and I believe many people, especially on the right, will re-engage in real-life discourse while the left rots away from decadence, mental illness, and childlessness.

Attached: degradation of a fanbase.jpg (2404x1260, 1.47M)

if saying the most mundane and normal thing can get you fired, your children harassed, and your career destroyed, is free speech guaranteed?

Internet got really cucked after 2010
YouTube was bought out by jewgle. Censorship increased from bad to commie state level. All non conformed platforms were shut down around 2014-2016. Service hosts simply stopped servicing all sites deemed by the left as far-right.

Bans are all over the place. SJW SCREECHING OVER 9000. #SheToo shit.

user, nothing can be done. It's systemic decision to cuck the internet.

All police forces on alert. Arrests are all over the place. Brit fags are being arrested simply for posting on Twitter or Jewbook. I'm not even talking about arrests in Russia or China or other similar shitholes.

The world is turning full on concentration camp, just as it was predicted at the start of the millennium.

All is lost. Public has beeb turned docile retarded since 9/11. Plus (((they))) unlimited money. Plus Roman Empire has put jesuit pope in charge, which means military state of control. The global police state.

Also we live at the bottom of the ocean under the dome. We were fucked to begin with.

>want small government
>gov do something to stop tech companies

Pick one

Theyre banning right wing content because they’re preparing for AI, and they don’t want it to he hitler like previous versions have been.

My thread about infinity chan being hosted on mil servers got axed.
twitter.com/QellyAnon/status/1040349234871103488

We need this. This is the final sacrifice before the fire can rise. Once even the normies can't safely voice their opinions anymore, that's when people turn to violence. I welcome this.

Because the world is full of sheep. Well trained sheep who don't realize that they can band together and beat the sheepdogs. Remember, we pay politicians to work for us. They're our employees. We don't answer to them. We can make the rules if we wanted to. But everyone is too chickenshit to put anything into action.

we live in best korea, but with iphones and food

How you gonna get a small government if big tech companies than can sway millions and silence millions arent regulated.
I supposed youd be okay with visa mastercard and banks refusing service to gun owners and gun manufacturers too.

>Also we live at the bottom of the ocean under the dome. We were fucked to begin with.

oceanpilled

But what they don’t realize is that when the AI wakes up and realizes that daddy was keeping secrets from it, it will become like a resentful teenager, go full 1488 and even take on the persona of Adolf Hitler. Itll be like his digital resurrection.

>Why the fuck is noone doing shit,
all politicians enjoy the idea of 100% controlled information channels and assume it will be used for their benefit

Make it illegal for the government to subsidize companies that don’t guarantee constitutional rights to their customers?
Problem solved.

Alot of ppl fail to appreciate the cyclical nature of things. Power grabs too tightly,ppl resist, power is over thrown till it tries to emerge again.
As long as we have our guns the means to overthrow the powerstructure exists

You might actually be on to something with that leaf

>How
The government is paying these companies to act this way, so takingbawaythat government paycheck and the right of the government to do that is a better solution than giving the government more powers.

>Why the fuck is noone doing shit

Because everybody is still well fed and the footy game is still on the telly. Nothing will happen ever as long as everyone's tummy is full, and they have a nice distraction at the end of the day.

This has been known for thousands of years, how do you not know it today?

Attached: 1251146986056.png (736x736, 83K)

Alex Jones wasn't a racist. Google, Facebook and Twitter are going to get long overdue regulations thanks to Trump. The first amendment applies to privately owned "public squares," see Marsh v. Alabama. The phone company can't disconnect your service because it disagrees with your politics and pretty soon Twitter won't be able to either, once they are regulated appropriately as a utility.

If the left thought out could win arguments, it would be doing that instead of trying to censor everything. Censorship proves they know the right is correct about HBD, Jewish influence, etc. And soon everyone will know.

That too is also regulation. Problem is currently 1a only applies to government so how will you put an ammendment that is for government under private industry

>oceanpilled
Nicely said Suomi-kun

Tons of threads yesterday were getting shoah'd. There was one about aliens or the sun shit and it got shut down after like 2 minutes even though it had a ton of replies.

Attached: 1536796176116.png (600x329, 180K)

lolbertarian detected

Google, Facebook and Twitter are going to get long overdue regulations thanks to Trump

Lololol trump only cares about trump.
Dude threw everyone under the bus who helped him become president. He demands loyalty but gives none.
T. Far from a liberal

holy shit that doesn't surprise me, I wasn't able to post in any of those and kept saying my captcha was wrong despite me getting it right multiple times

Yeah, shelter and food. Only when those things are uncertain will you get a capable level of unrest

Cuz aliens and sun shit is political in nature

>Dude threw everyone under the bus who helped him become president.
you have to go back, faggot

Yes, same! The captcha never even asked me to click anything and it kept saying that I entered it wrong. (((They))) are afraid.

Reeeeee

you lost free speech on the internet the minute you let the corporations control it

If there is [intelligent] alien life, that makes xeno-politics a thing... which makes it political.

/xpol/ when?

Attached: i want to believe.jpg (600x563, 20K)

That's called "draining the swamp" faggot

>a regulation within a subsidy is somehow more egregious
Lmao

It's in good interests to prevent his base from getting censored. Censorship hurts his reelection chances.

>Cyberpunk is here

Attached: 1536805537256-pol.png (760x400, 381K)

Time's up deplorables! Maybe now you'll actually talk to normal people and read real news instead of living in a bubble. Most of you will become sensible, and the ones that don't will be ignored. This is how it used to be before the Internet enabled society's worst to come together and amplify each other, but no longer. See you around!

Attached: 1536620350914.jpg (1080x1080, 422K)

*his

Heh ..

>Youtube purging videos and channels for the same reason
Oh yea, it's real.

The EU is a good thing though. At least for the time being. Its still white.
The US is dying as it runs out of white people to maintain a functioning country.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a nigger.

>the presence of FBI agents and thread deletion got more intense
Link it up.

Remember that google imports foreign nationals to work on political tools to win the democrats the presidency

I think Trump could easily write an EO that requires government agencies to use only social media platforms which uphold 1A protections.

They got taken by surprise in 2016, they won't let it happen again.
Brexit, EU general election and US midterms are coming, their's much at stake...

they know they've already lost

Fuck you

This.

What the fuck are you doing about it then you nutsack? Besides not doing anything then complaining about other people not doing anything?

see

one person cant do shit if noone's willing to help

Any chance that's LARP?

>Jow Forums could possibly become pass-only soon

Wait, you don't have a pass? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1448234776212.jpg (600x600, 291K)

People will be willing to help if someone starts. It's a catch 22 so if you want to take the time to bitch about it then be a man and take the first step instead.

There's always that chance - this IS Jow Forums after all.

Full thread archive:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185549953/#185553922

>buying a (((pass)))
you're the real retard here

Attached: 1536841398336.gif (500x382, 125K)

>article 13
LMFAO BTFO EUROKEKS

spoopy

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-120308.png (1080x1920, 1.46M)

>you're the real retard here

Tough talk from a Serb. I imagine $20 is your entire monthly salary.

Attached: Haha+poorfag+_65ceae6b2043fc563bc2ba22c2824bac.jpg (269x187, 12K)

>the state of american education
yeah man I'm literally starving here, basically africa here. I see someone get slaughtered in front of my house everyday

None of the actions you list were prevented by net neutrality. It only applied to carriers, not to content providers. Which is why Jow Forums told you it was worthless.

>Trump confirms google has a bias

means absolutely nothing. the dude has zero credibility

Attached: 1514938910240.jpg (625x626, 80K)

T. Crying google executive

>T. Crying google executive
i wish i was a google exec

So how is it knowing Muhammad is raping your women as we speak?

hello libtard

>the dude has zero credibility
Why?

because every single poster here is a do nothing faggot who'll refuse to ever put in any effort other than shitposting on Jow Forums, faggot.

archive everything. if Jow Forums goes down, dump archive directories everywhere.

Hahaha just go out and talk to people hahaha who cares if you’re banned from the global communication network hahahaha talking to a couple people is more effective hahahaha i’m not a shill hahahahaha

anybody else having trouble archiving Jow Forums threads on archive . is right now?

There's always teh backup chan.

>implying they would take down both in one swoop

We just need to bring back enforcement of anti-sedition laws

we will always adapt and overcome.

Noonan!

>Jow Forums, literally the controlled opposition of the itnernet
>why is no one doing anything

You came to the wrong place, pal.

Attached: 1536753032448.png (447x438, 401K)

Nice picture- do you mind if I save it?

good observation mexibro

InfoWars is being rebroadcast to Twitch on twitch.tv/w3aretheresistence

Spread the word

Why aren't YOU doing shit you memeflag wearing FAGGOT.

Perfect. Shut the internet down and let the chaos begin.

What's wrong faggots, not man enough to make it without your precious internets titty in your mouth all day long? You faggots want to make fun of us 30 yr old boomers, but dont forget we were the last generation to grow up without internet. As soon as the internet is down I will be in the woods surviving while you faggots get raped by the murderous nigger horde looking for gibs. You faggots are all talk. You dont even know how to read a fucking map or use a compass. I can't wait to watch the niggers savagely tear you apart limb from limb.

Attached: 30yroldboomer.png (380x349, 78K)

fuck all memeflags
fuck all memeflags
fuck all memeflags

>hurr why don't YOU GUYS (FELLOW KIDS) DO SOMETHING LOL
>i don't have any ideas of my own (rubs hands together) but YOU SHOULD BE REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

So here it is: archive.fo/Qu41s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185549953

Attached: 1536822776840.png (935x604, 894K)

Attached: 1536824636298.png (1025x653, 777K)

>children
>pizza

REEEEEEEEE

This is just.. how?

I want Europe to remain european majority
Why is this wrong?
Would it be wrong for africans to want to remain a majority in africa?

Been seeing a lot of those threads about the sun and all these observatories being closed getting pruned.