White Hypocrisy:

Former Jow Forumstard here, I finally had some realisation of the reality that we live in. You faggots are full of shit.
You want to take credit for Europid driven history? But only when it is positive? The industrial area is down to you? Sure it is.
But you wont own up to slavery? Lynching? Fuck off, you delusional fucks.
You bring a group of people, enough of them that you can support the slave class by breeding (mostly) within it. And yet wont own up for the shortcomings?
You place them in the lowest rung of society, free them, and then wonder why they stay there? That's because of the way the society was originally engineered. It takes so much to reach the top.
And whites, even poor ones already have that boon.
You say racism doesn't exist? You do know what a Zeitgiest is, right? And how long it takes to change one? It's funny though, you go on about modern racism, and institutional racism like it doesn't exist?
Well, as a former Jow Forumstard and a privileged Europid, I can say it does. I've heard my fellow Jow Forumstards, and other white folk in positions of power hold and espouse racist ideals, but only reveal them when surrounded by fellow whites.
If you want the praise for modern science, medicine and other such things. You must also accepted the responsibility and history of slavery. And if you don't, or wont accept that? Then you have no claim to the glory of your forefathers either.
Get, a, fucking, grip. You have to live alongside other people whether you like it or not. They aren't just going to go away, and they're so ingrained in much of white society that you aren't going to be able to entirely genocide them, and remove their memory from history in the modern era.
Thanks to the technology you take credit for. Learn to get along with them, accept the reality of the situation, or enjoy the backlash. That's entirely up to you.
Good luck. This is going to be a hard redpill for most of you to swallow.
>inb4 muhammad
>inb4 shareblue
>inb4 shill
>inb4 kike

Attached: white_hypocrisy.png (671x192, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jimgoad.net/whiteslavery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, commie.

Most large plantation slave owners were Jewish and the ships almost entirely owned by Jews
Stop blame euros

Good one, faggot. Nice rebuttal. Typical of a level 1 Jow Forumstard.

Ashkenazi Jews, who are largely of European ancestry. Who the majority of whites also take the praise for their discoveries and technologies.
Nice try.

too much to read and started with former. try again

I only need to read a sentence or two to realize you're just strawmanning and yelling. Try making a point in good faith without using insults

Whites were the first to outlaw slavery. It still happens in middle east, Africa etc

Shit b8 sage

>When you pretend to able to take redpills, but the minute a real one drops, you run in the opposite direction.
Nice.

And? You want the credit for that too? Then take responsibility for the class of people you created.

Grow up

I don't care about slavery because everyone was doing it.

I don't "take credit" for European innovation but I feel like I can identify with those who are of the same genetic stock as me.

I just want the browns out of Europe desu, they do not belong.

Why don't you my delusional friend?

Old copy pasta. Only newfags fall for it

That's great. Then you have to live on the merits of your own achievement.
Exactly how it should be.

Go and paste this into the archive search, you wont find it.

fpbp

>fpbp
For trailer trash, sure.

>Ashkenazi Jews
>Of European ancestry
Lmao, try again next time faggot.

>Fellow white people

>But you wont own up to slavery? Lynching? Fuck off, you delusional fucks.

I'm happy to own up to the stuff we actually did.
Nothing wrong with some lynchings, to start with.

Attached: love-nulla-fuck-allah.jpg (650x366, 80K)

Go and look at genetic research on them. They're largely Europid in ancestry. And the Jewish ancestry claim is tenuous and only upheld by Zionists or their supporters.

>inb4 muhammad

Then, as I've said, enjoy the backlash.

In reality, I can be proud of my grandfather for fighting in a rebellion and not be responsible for his choice to shoot a deputy five years later and be shot in return. You have no control over anything.

Attached: 1529422483119.jpg (400x377, 41K)

Attached: 1515246245098.jpg (960x720, 61K)

I accept slavery, it wasn't a big deal, just normal human nature. But you have to accept European superiority, if you believe what you just wrote, in all fairness. And if you're not interested in fairness, see you in the race war.

Attached: no_such_thing_as_race.png (712x417, 23K)

Backlash from who?
I don't care about inferior people and their opinion of me.
La bave de crapeau n'atteint pas la blanche colombe.

>You have no control over anything.
If I don't, neither do you. Enjoy the backlash from the majority who don't support your racist ideals. GGWP.

Attached: race_iq3.jpg (1903x3011, 1.86M)

>But you wont own up to slavery? Lynching?
Pretty sure most people in this place support both those things

Attached: 1529952247871.jpg (428x604, 51K)

>lynching killed 3500 blacks in the entirety of the KKKs history
>black-on-black violence does that every 6 months now
Violent people only understand violent force

>Jews are Europeans
t. Ovadiah Shekelberg
Sage

Not a Muslim, I'm actually CofE.

Superiority doesn't mean anything when the majority controls the public sway.

>Uses the term Europid
Are you just dumb?

The majority who is stronger than the minority (you).

Re-read what I posted. This has nothing to do with genetic advantage.

You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. Where's that Europid reading comprehension?

Europeans are equally violent, when dealing with other Europid groups (literally 100 Years War) and other groups.

I didn't say that, did I? I said they're of largely European ancestry. And I thought ancestry matters? Or is that more of your retarded hypocrisy?

i love white people who masochistically blame their race for all that's wrong with the world.

>But you wont own up to slavery? Lynching? Fuck off, you delusional fucks

Attached: bigoted_whitemen.jpg (600x482, 47K)

>The majority who is stronger than the minority (you).
So what? We're not going to change opinion just because there are fewer of us.
We're the race of people who can alter history, to start with. So it's not in our nature to go with the flow and simply submit, like any other slave race would do.

Attached: 1522524614333.jpg (960x645, 86K)

We kill for nation building and political reasons, not to steal shoes though.

I'll take my chances. :)

Attached: 31e550efd3b7b040df0bdc458eb7cfbc3602df4a.jpg (637x530, 48K)

it's funny because these people don't whine about the slavery that is still happening now in africa and the middle east. rather, they whine about whites who were the first to outlaw the practice completely.

i wish whites castrated their slaves like the middle east did/does so at least we wouldn't have all these fucking niggers here

Attached: 1519711849115.jpg (684x400, 216K)

You're sitting on your computer dreaming of a world where the people you just admitted are inferiority (your people) overrun and ruin the world that their superiors built. Sounds like a plan. Keep me posted, okay?

>i love white people who only want to accept their positive history
More double standards. Hang on? I thought you hated people who have double standards?

The majority of people don't want to genocide other people. Because they aren't sociopaths.

Not an argument.

Black Lives Matter is a political reason, whether you agree with it, or not.

[Taken Albanian Gangster Voice]: Good luck.

>former Jow Forums
obviously fake. Sage

>European ancestry
but Middle Eastern ancestry prior to that!

Attached: 1518946667473.jpg (597x385, 39K)

The niggers we were sold by kike slavers are better of than their African cousins to this day. We did them a favor. What now bong? Charade you are.

But I do. The funny thing is, you can care about more than one thing at once. Unlike Jow Forumstards. It's called multitasking.

>What is genetic engineering?
And Europid invention, than can be used to better all groups.

>t. Slav
Try being more Germanic, it might help your cognition.

Here's a thought. You are not your ancestors. You are responsible for your own actions and nothing else. So fuck off with this bullshit.

Sure they are, but that doesn't mean they're kino now? Does it? You want to aid people, then keep aiding them. After all, aren't you the superior people?

Jews can be white passing, not white.

Try telling that to the majority of Jow Forumstards who love to live vicariously through their ancestors.

Just like Italians.
>inb4 angry Italians

>Italians.
*Southern Italians

do you care about the jews who pushed the slave trade?

Attached: 1510976926963.jpg (6120x5020, 2.82M)

Read the thread, I've already answered this question.

Uncultured swine. What you're looking at is their paternal genetic line which is mostly european after centuries of diaspora. Now look at their mtDNA and you'll see there's nothing european there, only jewish genes.
And everyone (besides you apparently) knows jewishness is given from the maternal genetic line, it's common knowledge.

Youre le epic alt right troll, too bad you start crying when somebody types nigger

cringiest thing i've read all day:

>You say racism doesn't exist? You do know what a Zeitgiest is, right?

extremely gullible and naive. did you just learn what a zeitgeist was?

i get that you're obviously really young and gay, but there's no reason to push your elementary school wisdom on us.

lmao so you're just targeting whites.

schlomo muhammad al'abdulberg confirmed

Attached: 1523193698505.png (1048x724, 403K)

Your mitochondria is a seperate lifeforms from yourself, you idiot. That's why you don't share the same DNA as your mitochondria.
Lmao, who's uncultured again?

Don't be a nigger.

What's there to debunk?
You ranted about nothing.
You're a moron and your opinions are emotional drivel.
No one is going to take the time to handhold you through life and explain why you're wrong.

Love the argument that doesn't even inhabit this prose.

Europid Jews too.

Maybe learn to read.

> More double standards. Hang on? I thought you hated people who have double standards?

jesus christ you're gay and retarded. who the fuck mentioned double standards? who mentioned hating people with double standards?

you're like terry davis before the schizophrenia an hero'd him

kys

You are displaying double standards, you don't need to mention it when it actually occurs. You idiot. Learn what a concept is.

>The majority of people don't want to genocide other people. Because they aren't sociopaths.

Then we have nothing to fear from the non-white "backlash" you think is somehow important.

I read it.
It's drivel.

I am swedish so i dont care about slavery. Also brownies enslaved each other so i dont get why white people should be singled out.

>But you wont own up to slavery

Just about every race has practiced slavery from black to arab to asian. Whites were the first to end it.

>Lynching
Do you even know what this word means? Lynching just means vigilanty justice. The idea that black were lynched frequently simply because they were black is revisionist propaganda. Blacks were lynched more frequently than whites or asians because they committed more rape and violent crime back then too

Not an argument.
Also, it wouldn't just be non-white. Normal people don't split themselves into white and non-white, because we also have something called a consciousness. That allows us to perceive outside of biological boundaries.

>You are displaying double standards, you don't need to mention it when it actually occurs

*wince*

> Learn what a concept is.

*CRINGE LEVELS EXCEEDING 5000*

kys, retard

What the fuck is this supposed to mean, retard? True europeans have european mtDNA, if you're a (((european))) with jewish mtDNA then you're a fucking jew.

you were never a Jow Forumstard you lying faggot.

>when you enter Jow Forums, you NEVER leave.

Go to the Vatican and get the Pope to exorcise you. The demons plaguing your soul is major.

Attached: 1489975779005.png (168x200, 39K)

>Whites were the first to end it.
You can't chop and choose what history you want to be proud of. Sorry. No one can, regardless of race.

>Your mitochondria is a seperate lifeforms from yourself, you idiot
JESUS CHRIST
You really are a moron.
Can you survive without your mitochondria?
Can your mitochondria survive without you?

>Do you even know what this word means?
>look at white woman
>get lynched
>justified
Is it?

No argument, again.

>Although most of a cell's DNA is contained in the cell nucleus, the mitochondrion has its own independent genome that shows substantial similarity to bacterial genomes.[15]
Idiots.

It's a perfectly valid argument.
If the majority do not support genocide then why should we fear them?

black people do it all the time when they ignore crime statistics and embrace outlandish (and obviously untrue) conspiracy theories about being the former "kangz" of africa -- why can't white people be hypocrites too?

>my fellow Jow Forumstards,

Attached: Tg8o1o0.png (1063x470, 304K)

>but muh slavery

jimgoad.net/whiteslavery.html

Well, the majority seem to support:
>violence to Nazis
Whether you are a Nazi or not. And no, I'm not justifying it, but I am being a realist.

And? They're guilty of the same double standards. I never said they weren't. And equally, it isn't justification for anything. Just like it isn't justification for your standpoint either.

Not an argument.

>Former Jow Forumstard
>privileged Europid
>my fellow Jow Forumstards
> fellow whites
>If you want the praise for modern science, medicine and other such things. You must also accepted the responsibility and history of slavery. And if you don't, or wont accept that? Then you have no claim to the glory of your forefathers either
user i...
>Get, a, fucking, grip
>They aren't just going to go away, and they're so ingrained in much of white society that you aren't going to be able to entirely genocide them, and remove their memory from history in the modern era.
Thanks to the technology you take credit for. Learn to get along with them, accept the reality of the situation, or enjoy the backlash. That's entirely up to you.
Good luck. This is going to be a hard redpill for most of you to swallow.

Attached: 1534809681799.gif (431x323, 905K)

nice blog, why don't you go outside and scream at some clouds?

Ireland hasn't done shit, I don't what you're proud of. The potato famine?

>Same format as most Jow Forums posts.
>Mine is only singled out because it doesn't conform to your worldview.
Lmao.

Denial isn’t a river.

Read the thread, what you posted has nothing to do with the content of this thread.

You're not telling me something I don't know you dunning-kruger faggot. The point is that humans are not just a pile of DNA, we are the sum total of many different processes and circumstances, the fact that mitochondria have their own genome does not make them a separate organism. If one cannot survive indepently of the other then obviously they are not separate forms of life.

It's okay to be white

>The industrial area is down to you?
Do you mean the industrial revolution? An industrial area would be part of a city or something.

Go be non-white somewhere else.

So then you're saying the majority DO support genocide? So then why should we cooperate with them?