Why are Floridians so resistant to Hurricanes?

Why are Floridians so resistant to Hurricanes?

Attached: A4A91914-913E-41D4-976A-9281FE1622DB.jpg (750x995, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/
dw.com/en/hurricanes-release-energy-of-10000-nuclear-bombs/a-40627056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am not 100% sure, but I think nuking the center of the hurricane could work.

Floridians are the strongest race.

This is so dumb. The bullets won't come back with any sort of dangerous velocity. It's painful to see morons attempt physics.

Florida man master race here i can confirm this

I think it should be done, ... for science.

Winds can throw a piece of wood through concrete lets shoot a bunch of tiny lead spheres into the air should work out great.

If you consider a bunch of rich old people, cubans and niggers who can't handle temperatures lower than 15 C the masterrace.

Lmao what. They'd still fucking hurt and be potentially lethal. All hurricane debree is...little pieces of metal are no exception.

I walked through Irma tho, she was a bitch

>nuke hurricane
now you have a nuclear hurricane that gives everyone radiation poisoning and cancer

No puny wind can stop the soon to be Floridian Empire!

Attached: 32352532.png (479x311, 113K)

They wouldn't come back at all. Lead is too dense to be taken aflight.

this, unironically, should be tested immediately. I wonder why they didn't try it during all the crazy scenarios they tested out in the Pacific during the late 40s and 50s. blow one up in the eye, 15,000 feet in the air

Lead is way heavier than wood so it should lodge in the eye of the hurricane and that should blind it.

Attached: 1536021143748.jpg (598x960, 111K)

>taking a storm to war
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!
I guess that storm is violating a lot of private property.

Because Floridians are the strongest race in the world.

we don't have to test it phsycially, it's obvious what would happen just based on the math. Hurricanes put out enough energy in a day to power all of America for a year. They are hundreds of times more powerful than any nuclear bomb - it's equivalent in power to a nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes.

If we nuked it the hurricane wouldn't even feel it. We'd have to drop enough nukes in to start a nuclear winter to be able to stop a hurricane

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/

Attached: RGcjgSx.png (720x540, 444K)

what, as opposed to northerners who die of heat exposure at 76 degrees?

A nuke is nothing compared to a hurricane, like pissing in the ocean.

dw.com/en/hurricanes-release-energy-of-10000-nuclear-bombs/a-40627056

Floridian here. A lifetime in a post apocalyptic wasteland has strengthened the populace.

>Hurricane can effectively lift 4kg bricks
>Hurricane can not effectively lift 3.5 gram lead bullet, because it's too dense

I wonder if a hurricane can effectively lift you.

Attached: 1529620715451.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Just change the gravitational constant of the universe.

this is accurate.

We're the master race.

Why is the Pasca sherief department trying to stop me from defending my property?

National geographic is a magazine from faggots for faggots.

You just have to nuke the hurricane at the right site to divert or stop it. It's like tripping someone who is running. You don't need the exact same force to stop him, you just need to apply a little force at the right place.

It doesn't say what bomb.
Assuming Hiroshima bomb it would be 200 megatonnes, about 4 Tzar bombas.

>Good goy
>Don't shoot the (((hurricane)))
These NWO shills glow in the dark. They say anything to make sure people don't stop their HAARP manufactured (((hurricane))).

a brick has more surface area. a bullet is tiny. velocity of a bullet is between 1,067 m/s (3,500 ft/s) and 1,524 m/s (5,000 ft/s)
wind speed of a hurricane is what... at most 175 miles per HOUR. Hurricane would not do shit to a bullet. And it certainly would not be able to pick up an already grounded bullet and hurt anything with it.

wrong as usual user

however a moab or whatever type of air bombs would break it up just enough to devestate the entire coast not just North Carolina.

Study the effect of sea water temperatures and their relation to hurricane strength then get back to me about how global warmning is faked