If the sole goal is to breed out white people why are the interracial couples featured in the media are always black...

If the sole goal is to breed out white people why are the interracial couples featured in the media are always black male/white female? Why not feature white males with black females too since that would double the interracial breeding?

It seems like there are other agendas at play.

Attached: 1488919259369.jpg (712x923, 101K)

Black females are usually gross and white women are generally stupid enough to fall for the meme

Idk man

Attached: jlaw blacked.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Kenyan friend who lived in uk most her life, told me there are white women loving one african cock after another. Even after the african beats them, they go to the next one.
>why dont you love white men?africans are the worst men and me as an african wouldnt date them!
Because 'white men are too bland, too feminine, not rough' .Enjoy getting beaten and cheated on!!!

Its conquest 101
You fuck your enemy's whamen, you don't give your whamen to the enemy. Unless you are a western leader.

another goal is to emasculate white men and drive them to suicide

Can't compete

Are you mind-numbingly retarded? You can't make white babies with black mothers.

Nigga wimmin b uggo.

Makes sense.
I think white women and arab/black men deserve each other.
I dont consider women like that 'white though' I can only hope she removes her offspring from our genepool.

>they don't understand that after enough saturation such forms of propaganda produce the opposite intended effect at the rate of an exponential bell curve

They can manipulate the women, they can't get to the guys so instead they portray them as fat, lazy, stupid, etc.

Watch any commercial featuring a white men.

Attached: 1450821014809.jpg (691x466, 63K)

Because black females are disgusting, and even the (((media))) knows they can't make a gorilla look human.

Attached: 1536561348541.jpg (674x960, 140K)

Yeah, I've heard that meme. The lame, docker-wearing, white guy in every movie who's the butt of all the jokes. White guy's can't jump, can't dance, can't fuck, etc...

>It seems like there are other agendas at play.
The agenda is Niglets

NOOOOOOOO.

White women always go for niggers. I absolutely hate my race. Please wake me up from this nightmare.

Attached: 1523050610767.jpg (640x640, 169K)

Thanks for saving me the effort brother

Why do white women love black guys so much?

I don't know. It's not right and should be banned.

Attached: 1523052950089.jpg (900x600, 163K)

Nice try, Schlomo

>>I think white women and arab/black men deserve each other.

>flag

of course you would...

Obligatory

BEGONE KEKS

Attached: 1534240640525.jpg (476x1024, 131K)

I've never had sex with anyone black

Because they want a race mix couple but black women are rarely hot. So they get bmwf.

Men have less need to be pretty. It can work for a guy a pretty boy but most of the time other things can over ride and ugly dudes can be attractive.

Yall white boys don't get it do you? You were chosen by mother nature to go extinct. Thanks to your people altruism and white guilt, we have been able to prosper and procreate more than ever before even with your own woman. So much so in fact it's celebrated by everyone and taught to young girls subconsciously through the media. You are so obsessed with having a good job, finding the right girl, buying a house that you forget to have kids while our men fucks anything that moves including YOUR woman child support be damned. Mother nature has just seen fit to clean yall out and its pretty funny to watch.

Attached: 1529692584267.jpg (6000x3352, 1.13M)

Please have mercy on us. Please!!! Don't steal all of our women. Leave some for us.

Attached: 1521015798654.jpg (962x618, 122K)

^this^
Fucking checked

for one horrible second i thought that was taytay in the thumbnail

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 17K)

Taylor was built for black cock

Attached: 19836520685.jpg (1422x989, 59K)

Women care about cock size, slapping a woman with a nigger in a picture makes people who see it think the nigger is packing when the largest penis in the world is owned by a white man.

Men care about loyalty, respect, and fertility. It's far more difficult to put that into a picture.

Maybe OP should take a look at some of the other forums at Jow Forums?
Kikes Always try to find new ways to disguise their intentions. The latest term seem to be to call bestiality "race play".
Women are incredible more stupid than men and more conformist. Therefore women are more likely to be convinced to fuck smelly nigger apes.

BRAZIL

Attached: keep-calm-and-viva-brazil-1.png (600x700, 634K)

Analogy:
I was debating about abortion at a point with a friend who is against.
Personally i wouldnt abort ever, but i think it should be legal up to a month. (Several reasons why). My stance was that if a person already thinks abortion should be legal, they mustnt reproduce and pass on her cultural influences. Therefore abortion is perfect solution to stop these retarded degenerates from reproducing. Her stance was that its a living organism and mustnt be killed. Its just a sperms and ovaries thing to me.

Same with these multiracial relationships, if someone from white race loves multiculture, then they should marry from another race and leave only alphas to reproduce with alphas. Retard beta women can go fuck themselves with tyrone and leave white men alone to only reproduce with alpha white women.

That black woman looked unusually attractive for being black.

I dont think its the dick. Its probably the fact that blacks are way more straightforward and very aggressive. Women see that as sign of strength.
(Im a girl myself) , and i think black african men are absolute horrorrshows. Only met a decent nigger and he was raised in netherlands, he hated black women too. The other niggers just came to me in the road and asked my number and help from me. And they make themselves look so pitiful and victimized. Kinda like white women do most of the time. Met this nigerian guy who was a football coach (i work in bettings so i thought he would probably help me in some ways). Motherfucker proceeds to touch my hand and tell me im his sister and shit, touches my knee at one point and i get frustrated tell him what the fuck he is doing. He keeps saying im his sister this is normal, fuck no youre not on your right mind fucktard i came here to do business talk. Later sends me a long ass message on how he feels victimized and how this is because of his skin. I tell him that he stepped the line, its your culture to touch my hand and knee. Its mine to slap the shit out of you when you do so.

>Im a girl
You know the rules

It's the fact that they don't work in the countries that house them,they just chimp out,rob and steal like idiots.
So while us consume 60-90% of our energy at work they get to do whatever they want,same shit everywhere with minorities.

Atleast in the UK with the gypsies the luck smiled on the Bongs,and the gypos go after the musrats when it comes to stealing.

They dont work anywhere, even homecountries. Everyone is a gun dealer there(subsahara) . They have to abduct males and enslave them to make them work otherwise theyre pathetic criminals.

I swear everything that comes out of Africa is shit.
Be it North,Central,whatever.Egypt is the only saving grace of Africa somewhat.
I don't know why but i hate niggers more than i hate middle eastern muslims,the muslims are somewhat predictable.
But niggers commit the most heinous crimes on the most undeserving of people,women,children,family members,etc.
There really needs to be a solution for them.
Let's hope the Chinese are that solution.

>Im a girl myself

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1512009941727.jpg (1024x768, 152K)