Unpopular Opinions

He did a decent job

Attached: giphy.gif (450x252, 443K)

He's a traitor to the United States of America and he knows it too.

you could say that about every modern president

Attached: jew.jpg (1183x589, 103K)

kys

Attached: 1520243874207.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

Attached: main-qimg-73bd043e299182c9e6814f7f04f486c9-c.jpg (602x401, 29K)

Attached: 1520515981728.jpg (720x1280, 328K)

Attached: 1527374905893.jpg (767x1131, 241K)

>WaPo

Fake News!

The only good thing he did was the Iran Deal. That and kicking off a resurgence of white identity politics, albeit by importing scores of shitskins. From an accelerationist stand point he was great I guess.

Can you honestly name 1 positive thing he did?

Obamacare

Yes. Even if he did it in the shittiest way possible. But then, he was following up Bush, so he gets a gold-star from the the entire country by default--the same way Trump is getting one for not being Obama.

I think property owners should get a very expensive license to remove old growth trees. I'm for property rights, but that stops when Mexicans and blacks basically want to terraform all the green spots on Earth into their literal dustbowl homelands.

He dindu nuffin.

Give me $10 trillion and I'll throw a killer nigger party too.

Except only 30-35% of the country (the hardcore trump supporters) believe this whereas pretty much everyone was in agreement during the Obama era (even republicans) that Bush was much worse than Barack.

I mean, he was terrible, but I'm willing to write him off as one of America's unsung heroes if Hillary Clinton dies as he cockblocked her from the throne for 2008-2016

He personally killed Osama Bin Laden.

>take away choices
>raise prices
>good thing
You know how I know you're a retard?

Someone's been getting all of his information from Breitbart

Attached: bbo2-660x330.jpg (660x330, 48K)

>I'm too fat and stupid to understand how insurance works

>passed a multi trillion dollar pharmaceutical scam
No, he was one of the worst presidents of all time.

Aryans are not actually superior, you want mixed phenotypes.

Are you really arguing for something other than a free market solution?

my opinion of obama is he did nothing at all. If he ruled for 20 years, he would be brezhnev.

The US continued to decline, relatively. Nothing was achieved.

If he was not black, he'd be completely unoteworthy in history

>ancap tier soultions

l really hope you're underage

Classical liberalism == ancap

Been some time away, is this a new meme?

This is actually a popular opinion, but nice try.

>Doubled national debt
>Nearly ruined and heavily compromised foreign relations
>Several scandals that were verified
>"Executive orders" out the ass
>Drone strikes everywhere that caused a lot of civilian casualties
>More personal spending than any other president
>Helped to vilify cops by standing with the liberal media
>Sunk race relations to a nearly all-time low

And my favorite...

>Obamacare

And yet, someone with no political experience like Trump can make Obama look like an amateur.

Do you unironically believe our pre-Obamacare system was anything other than an utter failure?

Attached: US_spends_much_more_on_health_than_what_might_be_expected_1_blog_main_horizontal.jpg (480x354, 56K)

Nigger free discord: Jy9ne2B

He did a fantastic job of fanning racial resentment and he did a great job destroying the health insurance industry. He also did a really great job when speaking. He could say nothing and make people believe he was intelligent. That takes talent right there.

here has been done calculations, and the current members of NATO are not enough to withstand the pressure that will eventually come. It is going to be a conflict about who is going to rule the world, and they want every damn asset available to be on their team to fight it. The EU also implement some kind of uniformity, a kind of forced alliance between the members involved. There may be better ideas, and i know who runs the world, but currently there are someone who won the world wars who runs the game. I support the EU and NATO against the orient.

>Unpopular Opinions
>He did a decent job
Is it opposite day today? If you say anything less than glowing praise for the head nog you're a racist alt-right neo-nazi. He did a shit job, it was just made to seem marginally better than it was because of the President he was following who happened to be a complete and total clusterfuck in every conceivable way.

I would say, "He was prevented from doing a lot of the things he WANTED to do, otherwise things could have turned out a lot worse."

Wrong.

Obama gets a B, until foreign policy and trade, which bring him down to a D, until he sends Lynch to bitch about NC trannies in bathrooms, and she talks about slavery.

> F

Bait, but as far as "public appearance" without taking what he says into account Obama looks like a nice guy. I voted for the guy TWICE back then since i was interested in seeing the first black president and also i wanted him to actually do something for the black community. Back then i so fucking naive, trusting in the HOPE slogan. Honestly he ran a better campaign overall but still he wasnt the best president and is pretty mediocre. Ombama was a shame.

>LOL
Obama never said anything of value unless there was a teleprompter in his face, or a string that needed to be pulled behind his back.

>half white half kenyan
>african american

kek. l can't believe people still give him shit for not caring about African-Americans. African-Americas and blacks who recently arrived from Africa hate each other. His black parent being East African makes this even more hilarious.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1307x291, 89K)

Hussein Barrack up the debt to gdp ratio from 55% to 110%, kys fgt.

>Wars started under Bush
>govt spending needed to combat the great recession

He took office under the shittiest of circumstances after Bush's 8 years of incompetency.

>unironically not understanding subjective value.

>Hussein Barrack up the debt to gdp ratio from 55% to 110%, kys fgt.

So true. Massive spender that loved debt. He was also really good at using the IRS to go after his political enemies and selling guns to mexican drug cartels. He was good at a lot of things.

>4 straight terms of Bush with added faggotry

Attached: 0AD95338-8245-4B96-A48A-2B298E217729.gif (240x138, 179K)