Jow Forums is a Tibetan Buddhist board now. Om mani padme, user

Jow Forums is a Tibetan Buddhist board now. Om mani padme, user.

Attached: 188BEB15-739B-4A3D-A776-F3CF74B2B8A2.jpg (900x672, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5V0nF2lGYuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

relax your breathing, inhale, exhale, now squeeze

Attached: dalai_quote_buddh_gun.jpg (600x472, 50K)

ching ching chong

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

youtu.be/5V0nF2lGYuI

Attached: big dipper swastika.jpg (1000x1000, 278K)

Om mani padme hum

ayo based and redpilled

dazzz rightt

The roblox God's wisdom is true

Attached: JPEG_20180904_233304.jpg (320x320, 24K)

OOOOmm moneyyyyyy padedddddddd dooooor

Attached: OMPH.jpg (640x360, 94K)

I'm feeling the peace already.

you are known antichrist loser here :}

the fuck?

Y E S

>not studying the superior Hinduism

seems like you like cheap remixes don't you?

Attached: 1457130692444.jpg (1280x1024, 441K)

goodbye satan

I don't get it but it's ok

That's not how Tibetan sounds.

very well ... are you catholic or agnostic ( hinduist) ?

I'm agnostic, not hinduist or bhudist

shaitan =/= lucifer =/= the Beast(s)
there are two beasts: the beast who comes up out of the sea (ἐk τῆς θαλάσσης θηρίον ἀναβαῖνον) and the 'another beast' in v. 11, who was 'coming up from the earth' (ἄλλο θηρίον ἀναβαῖνον ἐk τῆς γῆς)

Lucifer on the other hand is the Lux-iceris that could be intepreted as Da'ath

Based and saṃbhogakāya-pilled.

Attached: 9.jpg (500x375, 24K)

very well, as conceived

no cancel kaballistic ideals , they are satanic and insane , and control systems that are not correct

>shaitan =/= lucifer =/= the Beast(s)
no .... it's the same , the fallen angel lucifer , is the reptilian energy on earth, is the human's adversary

lucifer colours are red and yellow , if you believe enough you will see the fall as a symbolic image, I saw it and understood everything, so I will describe

I saw a red + yellow cube spinning and falling through space on earth
it fell near some half-monkey humans
it blew air on a sandy beach and showed them some miniature images
this was the beginning of writing

nuclear war and death comes with a beginning of writing
think lightly at all this as you progress your journey

you too are asked to think

>trying to eliminate all hope
tibetan buddhism is based

you too my man, you too

I believe a lot , I've seen a lot , I'm Orthodox and have access to powerfull substrate .

We are doomed brother , collect water and beans/baterries/soap/disinfectant for AFTER 2020 because war is coming in 2020-2023

>lucifer colours are red and yellow
I wouldn't be surprised commies were devilish

>powerfull substrate
explain

it's not surprising indeed

in a sense satanic colors are passion and individuality , they appear very desirable but the real divine recipy is calm and love. ( blue and green)

I'm Orthodox brother, we have a strong supernatural base to start with our elders who explain the invisible, unlike other Christians who must follow priest/book without know why they're doing it

what is it made from, does it make you trip, how much, what do you saw? I find it super neat that orthodox christians get hardcore drugs, based on what you just shared though, be careful, it looks like that shit could induce schizophrenia on a mind that had tendencies for it

>the real divine recipy is calm and love
that's why the real colours of Jesus are portrayed as green-blue tonalities. While in a sacred sense red is used as a symbol of the sacrifice of the Sacred Heart, and redemptive blood.

In psychological terms, that calmness could be a target by modern society who gives a predominant place to extroversion and obnoxious behavior proper of Satan (profane- passionate red)

>drugs
wish it was so easy because I like them

It's kinda different , a divine message has the following characteristics :
1: you see it while awake, not sleeping
2: it forces the vision in your mind's eye
3: you are probably busy when it happens with real life but it still takes place with chilling feeling you just saw the future .

4,5,6 and rest :
this was my experience and I transfer it to you about futurity revelatuins after much faith

It's better to not investigate very much in let's say meaning of colours .... until your Christian faith is like a stone of Granite.

You will still find the explanations of the Church are valid, but must have a doctorate to understand why .

Just because I read it let me pass to you why red and yellow is bad , red is passion and it is not Christian, any sort of "win" passion has a "loser" and is not Christian. OK what about yellow, my personal will ?

Well unfortunately divine will is both hidden and above all, these two colors belong to divine decision, we humans are limited to calm and love to give a lot and steal red/yellow energy with love and calmness ;) here manifests Christ, Holy Spirit is for even higher fine-tune.

Attached: 1534853623001.jpg (480x383, 54K)

you fucking niggas got the point in the US?
without blind faith for faith's sake you don't get a supernatural revelation, you need walk in the void to see practical supernatural results after at least 6 months of blindly believing, I got my own after 2 years but as a Greek I had a rich substrate to rely on everyu day since it's in our books. Got that folks ?

message over and out, I'll still be around for 30 mins to reply , but after this you're on your own illumination
>inb4 tip my fedora like an ant

fuck Buddhist mainland scum

Attached: 48545412315458456463.png (960x720, 1.57M)

>two beasts
four
1. from the sea = scorpio
2. with horns = taurus
3. with number 666 = leo
4. anthropos = aquarius
666 =1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36

Sum of all decans of zodiac, over which rules Sun

Solomon has 666 taels of Gold per year, becuase it is Sun who rules over 36 decans/36 constellations

Astrological Magical Sqaure of Sun Shows the order of these constellations

Without Sun/Leo/Heart chakra you cannot buy/sell (transfer energy) and you shall be whipped by Jesus if you sell your prime Agape (sheep/dynamin, the fource of first ecclesia/chakra Ephesus)
Sheep/Dove symbolizes first chakra, which relates to Aries.

I considered myself buddhist for a couple of years, I wasn't a faggot about it but I gave it a lot of thought & tried to apply the principals day to day, etc.
It led me here in the end. Where I realised NS was the logical next thing to study & attempt understanding.

They have a lot in common I reckon.

Attached: 1478057238889.jpg (480x410, 51K)

so the substrate is your books you guys mean? they must be as messy as the thora or the talmud. What kind of shit in your books makes you trip, open questions, doubts about particular details or what? if it's the regular bible I'm the one wo is trippin balls.

>4. anthropos = aquarius
THE HIDDEN RULER IS THIS WITH PENALTY OF DEATH FOR OTHER WORTHLESS SIGNS

you better start understand our place in the Universe under Christ with Holy Spirit & Father-God as co-ruler, you stupid pole.

This one is fun. Its bullshit but its fun. You post it under the pretense of benevolence and then sit back and laugh while people tell you suicide is serious.

Attached: dalai-lama on transgenders.jpg (716x547, 180K)

Heil Damlai Lama

how can you understand without experience the original ?
>there exist a different world right under your nose , one the speaks with insects colors and weather for concrete warning, that you will never meet because you are on false path.

Since my instinct is the Holy Spirit, in can explain what the flying on insects mean, but you as a nigger willmiss even this . Do you now see there is a invisible universe your false religion has purposely hidden from you to use every day .

Think about tis and become very angry .

All of the Hindu gods converted to Buddhism.
It's a fact, go to Tushita and ask them.

and theres more that outside my trinity specialty ( God-Christ-Holy Spirit) (mine = HolySpir is natural sign of nature) other ppl must explain, as you see your path is long

Redpills are done, Redrobes shall be donned.

you know whats funny, i was just watching that series on netflix for the first time last week. happening.

t. judaist ?

okfam

I don't get a single thing except that you are extremely religious people and look at the religious texts with extreme over study, leading to some kind of esoteric kind of christianity. I'm I right?

no mane , I just tried extremely to explain to you, by my own effort, what are the nominasl characteristics of a divine vison, trying to condensate them into understandable text ..... and you tell me "that we are extremely religious people and look at religious texts " ?

what the hell am I trying for, condesate my experience from native Greek into english grammar so you quickly understand ... so that you call me a "talmudist" over-studying text scholar ?

>>>>>you just killed everything, spirit form and function , of my simple try to explain to a non-Orth Christian how a miracle happen , by my own judgement

you obviously a nigger :/

Look at he swastikas

>it's schizo hour

Om padme amidala

Attached: om.png (220x183, 22K)

no it's imbecile dingo learns to read hour (yes that includes you )

Attached: 9073256-3x2-940x627.jpg (480x320, 90K)