White Genocide General /wgg/

old thread

What we have done so far.
>looked for a better word than “anti-white”
>found Europhobe
This is a stronger word than anti-white

>definition time
>europhobe
>a person who has a a desire to live in lands and governments built by Europeans, be near Europeans or live with Europeans while at the same time irrationally scared of Europeans due to life long indoctrination, attention seeking or wanting to get some social benefit

Is this definition accurate? Could we do a better definition?

Attached: D5E70805-EB1F-4A1C-B4B1-CB50329A5D7D.jpg (300x300, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpA1c-AlTAg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUxefT7WmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for white lightning

Attached: 5AC6B890-BF4F-4390-B5F0-D5C9A735B60A.jpg (198x255, 24K)

No one wants to fight against white genocide?

Attached: 1991720E-8EFF-4722-BD03-DFC2BDD86AFA.jpg (900x499, 90K)

stop trying to rebrand white nationalism and just stick with what works.

you're german, you have a coherent ethnic identity. stick to anti-german.

Attached: D5E0264B-56CB-4697-A5DD-140309809746.jpg (537x537, 69K)

They are not targeting just Germans. They are targeting all white nations

youtube.com/watch?v=CpA1c-AlTAg

amren video dropped

>attack a pro-white speaker
>get fined $1

what the fuck.

Attached: friends.jpg (524x528, 53K)

You start with where you are and lead by example. Unless you have control of the multinational institutions, you aren't going to upend their grip on the narrative unless you target your efforts effectively. We don't have enough manpower to spread our targeting on something as broad as "whites". You start with what's real and tangible to you (Germany) and we work our way up toward our abstracts from there. This isn't to say you can't help other efforts in Sweden or wherever, but grouping it all together just dilutes the messaging and makes you subject to dehumanization. It's less effective and makes you a pariah.

organizing irl is the only way this will get anywhere.

Define white person
I’ll fucking wait

Life is just too good to die over petty concerns. The real shitstorm on the horizon is a non-white majority gaining political power over white voters.

The white Americans will not be willing to suffer under a non-white rule, and why would they be? It will be a gigantic tragedy, one that we should prevent by restoring sensible treatment of each other, including whites, and securing a white racial majority--by closing the border and deporting as many illegals as possible, while subsidizing white working families to have more children.

pretty much this, you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1485709258588.jpg (500x531, 71K)

All white european peoples of good moral character.

D-
Next

No retort to my opinion then? :

>I can only read colors
My guy...

also, as a divide and conquer kike you're just too obvious.

Claiming there is no such thing as "white people" is a falsehood.

Attached: 1516110230861.png (612x432, 197K)

Wrong
I am claiming you cannot group up 100 very different peoples into “white”
You are the divide and conquer and you don’t even know it

Within the first 100 years of immigrating to America, the various white European peoples became practically indistinguishable from each other. Keep telling me how different the British are from the Germans, though, it's a bit amusing.

Not you, spic.

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 11K)

This isn't really a useful definition. You've just defined white by using the word "white".

Bump

I saw you started the first general of its kind earlier.

Europhobe is a good term. Also use terms like hatemonger and racist. Repurposing already existing terms and redirecting their energy and power could be useful

Attached: 4FC24F9D-0BB0-439F-9E7C-454E32B42916.jpg (951x1024, 253K)

Pan-European racial nationalism is the future, we will no longer fight our brothers and sisters.

Define red, I’ll fucking wait retards.

From Oxford:

>Of a colour at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies.

Pretty simple.

The difference is that the former form of genocide actually works. Don't believe me? Ask the native Americans.

Lmao
First of all that was a trick question. The meaning of words is socially mediated. Second of all you still have not given a single quality describing the characteristics of red. If red is just between orange and violet... what are orange and violet? Define red for me.

If you want to go by oxford then the white race is

>A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.

Just as nebulous as your definition. What are the characteristics of red mate? I’ll wait.

Don't want your white country go get its population changed?
Step 1: Don't identify as white
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit
cons: only works in slavic countries

>A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
That's not the definition of the white race, it's the definition of race.

As to what orange and violet are, one needs to refer to their respective definition.

I know you think you're very clever, but you fucked your post up by asking what the definition of red is in the first place. The question being asked was never what "white" is, since it is easy enough to find a definition which can generally be agreed upon. The question was "What is the definition of a white person?"

If you think you can produce a definition that can generally be agreed upon, then have at it.

This is fucked up. Amren picked up on what is happening

This was described in the protocols of the elders Zion. Don’t need to control politics, just rule the law. :)

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUxefT7WmA

This is a beautiful song

We are lost...
Where all roads end
Out path does not end
Wherever we turn
The time takes its course
The heart burned
Banished in pain
So we move lost through
The gray no man’s land
Back to our homeland
We are lost...
We are lost...
We are lost...
We are lost...
We are lost...

Attached: F7366573-E46C-4F83-B630-92CFF875944E.jpg (1242x694, 536K)