JEWS are the God's CHOSEN PEOPLE! JUDAISM is the best religion!

G-d will strike you Neo-Nazis down again. Just like how G-d struck down the firstborn of Egypt for their sins of their parents against Israel. Just like how G-d allowed Germany to be invaded and split in half for their sins against the Jewish people. G-d is and will always be with and bless the Jewish people.

The alt-right might rise but G-d will strike you NEO-NAZIS down just as G-d struck the firstborn of Egypt! Just like how G-d caused Germany to be defeated, and allowed Berlin to be captured by the Soviets!

When the Czar of Russia was being antisemitic and trying to extinguish, God caused the Russian Empire to collapse and be split up. The Russian people suffered so much during this time because God was punishing them for their pogroms against the Jewish people. Then, God was so mad at the Czar, that he - in his holy judgement - caused the Czar, his wife, his children, his entire family to be killed by the Bolsheviks. Blessed and praise be Hashem!

Haman tried to kill the Jews, but Esther under G-d's protection saved the Jews.Then, the Shah of Persia killed Haman and hanged his sons because he tried to extinguish the Jewish people

All people who tried to attack the Jews; the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Romans, the Russians, and the Germans. G-d has caused their nations to collapse, their women and children to be slaughtered by invaders, but the Jewish nation always survived and always will survive!

G-d loves the Jewish people!

Attached: german-women-berlin-8th-of-may.jpg (816x547, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason. Justice for 9/11

Sage kys

>chosen
>holocaust
>tay sachs

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Attached: 1536959574125-1913815580.png (563x1992, 1.3M)

Attached: 145689723.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Type "thou shall not covet" satanic piece of shit.

Just write God. Faggot, leaving out letters is not some magical work around to achieve reverence.
Sage goes in all fields.

Gods chosen people. According to who? A fictional book writen by Jews ?
Pfft. Your kidding right ?
The same people that believe their own mother when she says "Your a hansome boy"
B b but my MOTHER says im hansome.
Waaaa hahaha .
Hey heres another one for you , that favorite pet you had was NEVER brought to a farm to play with all the other animals. Your liar mom had it put to sleep and lied about that too. Jewish moms lying since before NOAH.
Dont worry kike-user im sure your just as pretty as all the other more popular girls just ask your moms.

What an original thread.

And yet the Germans failed, didn't they? Germany was split in half and occupied by the invading Allies; the Soviets, the British, the French, and the Americans.

Was not Dresden, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt totally destroyed? Werre not many Germans slaughtered and tortured by the "Asiatic" hordes of the Red Army?

Germany did not exist after WW2 for many decades until 1990, when because G-d is infinitely merciful and loving to ALL of his children, decided to RESTORE Germany to its former glory. This is because G-d always restores what he takes away, whether in this life or the next. He allowed Germany to be rebuilt an become a leading economic power. But, if any other nation should decide to try to annihilate the Jewish people, God will surely cause their destruction!

It says in the Torah, "I will bless those who bless (Israel), and whoever curses (Israel) I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

All the major world powers are blessed by G-d because of He that they helped the Jewish people in the past; America, China, Japan, India, etc.

Woe to the Nazis, the Czarists, and all other antisemites who seek to annihilate the Jewish people! Destruction is their bed, and death is who they sleep with!

What happened to the Germans; their cities, their women and children? What happened to the Russians, and the Czar and his family?

What did they have in common; they hated the Jews! I laugh at the destruction that happened to Germans in the 1940s and to the Russians in the 1910s! They hated the jews, so G-d hated them back!

It doesn't matter if Ashkenazim were descended from Khazar converts. I myself am Sephardim, but a convert to Judaism is fully Jewish under halakha (Torah and Talmud). They are equal to one who is Jewish at birth, fully Jewish.

Our religion is much superior to the stupid religion that your ancestors were foolish enough to believe in!

>what about germany
Hardly.
Considering we took on the whole world, twice, we got away pretty easily, with a nice marshal-fueled financial empire too.

Germany was partitioned into two, was occupied into 4 powers. The destruction of Germany was both great and magnificent like what happens to Sodoma nd Gomorah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

>Trying to overlay biblical lore over modern events
It was war, i see no problem with that.
Official estimates list 25.000 victims of the Dresden bombings. It's not a lot.
I bet Lot's wife saw way more sodomites than that burn before she turned salty

Would love to see your face when the Aaylmaos show up and inform you they are your true maker and all that religious stuff was/is just a lie to keep you slaves in check.
Fucking simpleton

fuck you subhumans, i'd gladly launch every nuke in this world right now just to shut you all up forever

CHILD RAPING NIGGERS

Attached: Talmud pedo.jpg (1648x3168, 2.62M)

CHILD RAPING NIGGER JEWS

Attached: a haven for rabbi pedophiles.jpg (1280x7392, 1.63M)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THIS IS ME SHITTING IN YOUR THREAD
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You can't even say the name God, why the fuck would he be helping you? Yids, get a grip