Fags are degenerate, but why do they get the amount of attention they do?

Fags are degenerate, but why do they get the amount of attention they do?

Attached: IMG_6714.jpg (377x582, 59K)

You are the one posting abou them

easy targets it really is that simple

I think it's because they're actually very sexy and because of their impeccable grooming.

Attached: Milo meets pol.jpg (451x543, 40K)

They're a rekt thread.

It's -because- they're an abomination.

People look at bizare shit like a train accident, car crash or suicide for a reason, it's fucked up and not normal to see that stuff.
Now you have a guy wearing a leather harness while sticking a dildo up his ass in broad day light and yelling "look at me, I'm normal"...
It's so abnormal this shit can't be real.

demons?

I want to go back.

Attached: 123123.jpg (500x593, 76K)

are you a shitpusher or a pillow biter?

Cause if we're all gay, it's free and easy population control.

>be gay, goyim
>stop reproducing
>spread STDs goyim
>kill yourselves and have no babies

Imagine you're sitting in a library. Everything is quiet, a few people are sitting and studying. Then all of a sudden a swarm of queers breaks into the library and screams about gay, gay sex and gay marriage and how much they love to such cock. That's why they're getting attention.

No, I just mis when society didn't allowed degeneracy as now.

Attached: 123123.jpg (721x745, 293K)

I have never done this, nor seen this happen....

Attached: HarmlessFlimsyButterfly.gif (500x269, 736K)

Jews

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP POSTING FAGS AND TRANNYS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Because they're delicious.

>12 Std
what did they mean by this

Attached: 1535013301737.jpg (255x251, 17K)

Because anal sex, faggotory and emasculated men are so in right now.

because it's unnatural

>12 std.

Attached: 1532795768938.png (640x480, 363K)

Because women think they're cute.

THIS

Women can go back to the kitchen.

Fags can do what they want, but they can keep that shit to themselves.

Attached: 2hbqkj.jpg (542x500, 68K)

Exactly, exactly. No more gay degenerated parades. Keep your sexuality in your room, we don't care.

TFW the question is also the answer.

Attached: 927262.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Why is OP always so obsessed with knob-gobbling, deep-throating, cock-sucking gay guys?

My personal pet theory is that a huge portion of anti-gay rhetoric online comes from women. Women get immensely butthurt when they see men being affectionate towards each other, romantic or not. It causes them immense ass pain to not be receiving attention from males.

And of course, instead of making themselves more gentle, more kind, more loving, and more inviting towards men, they shriek like harpies and throw out disparaging remarks.

I don't know many guys who are genuinely upset by homosexual men. Most guys really don't care as long as it's not in their face, from my experience.

newfaggots need to lurk more. Think of literally any societal problem in the world, and the cause will unironically be jews.

tfw no racist twink bf

Attached: Adam-2[1].jpg (2500x1667, 2M)

Our elites are all scat fetishists who like to stick their dicks into buttholes

Can we weaponise homos against non-whites?

This. Tired of seeing two dudes kissing with a dumb ass caption like this one, every time I get on here. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)