What happens when you take away the freedom of speech from the people?

What happens when you take away the freedom of speech from the people?

Attached: 1536096500771.jpg (385x385, 24K)

What happens when you can't because all the tech executives are sent to Guantanamo Bay and executed for crimes against humanity?

war

They scheme in private and become more set in their views.

Or they grab a gun and massacre a few

You're about to find out MAGAPEDES RISE UP

the 2nd protects the 1st.
Death to all enemies foreign and domestic.

Attached: 32C71314-2F78-4B92-8B5B-142F2315E548.jpg (220x319, 35K)

yeah man!

Attached: mediamattersgarbage1.png (641x620, 26K)

They go underground and it become a lot more difficult for (((them))) to control the goys.
Also more radicalization and actual stuffs can finally begin to happen.
In the end, given our current situation, it may be a good thing.

When people can't talk it out they will fight it out it's that simple

Attached: IMG_0185.png (1334x750, 1.61M)

taking away freedom of speech is like half inoculating a virus. You think its gone but its just mutating into a more difficult to beat strain. The weak bits are thrown aside. They just keep trying to inoculate without truly killing it eventually they will end up with a super virus which will now become an epidemic unstoppable in force.

btw i honestly do believe ideas are like a virus

Pressure accumulates and after some build up the lid blows up and civil war starts.

I can't wait to meet you at the barricades, sir. It will be an honor.

Attached: 5aec80dd32f69.jpg (750x744, 58K)

They can't resist tyranny, so they just wait for generations until they get lucky and there's eventually some public anti-government sentiment (possibly due to agents of other countries' governments) or another country threatens their government and then they politely push for as much change as they can without being arrested or worse for it. Like what probably happened with the Soviet Union. I'm not educated on it, so I'm just guessing that it went down that way.

It'll be much worse with other races around, now, though. It's easy to change a bad system made up of your own people. It's so, so much harder to win your freedom from other races that will never care about you or want to let your people take over again, with those invader races voluntarily leaving. I don't know if there's any precedent for it in history.

When they are not slowed to speak, they answer back with bullets, so shall not be infringed.

same to you partner, we will either achieve total victory or exit the plain of history with a thunderous roar. Glory to God and our kin.

Nothing, normies already talk what is mainstream narrative and I don't really need freedom of speech.

they gather in their secrect kabals
and instead of joking about jews niggers and spics
they start actively scheming against them
then they infiltrate organizations
and become entrenched in positions of power.
then the cycle begins again.

You fuck with the life of many people that wouldn't be your enemy otherwise.

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Then your government is no better than Nazis and you need a revolution.