Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?
Haven't seen him on Jow Forums before but his videos are getting a lot of views with your kind.

Attached: vargboomer.png (900x600, 535K)

>haven't seen him on Jow Forums
Then you don't browse Jow Forums

lurk more

He's a pseudo-intellectual gatekeeper for retards who larp as vikings in a vain attempt to try and be "da whide masder rase". People who should be christian but are edgy fedora lords.

why should they be christian?

>people that aren't underaged drink Monster
This advertising is so forced. They should ban this drink alltogether in all countries on planet, it's that forced.

crack sip you dunno burzum?> been buzem fan since like 2004

SAGE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

He's doing good work
There's nothing wrong with multiple strategies

>with your kind
Get out

Attached: 234235454-2.jpg (556x344, 20K)

hvis lyset tar oss and filosofem are good albums to sieg heil to
his yt vids are ok

Narcissistic manchild who got stunted since his early 20s, when he murdered that guy Euronymous.
Makes me laugh, so he's mostly OK. He's the Lord of the Flies in a nutcase barn, countryside France.

Most likely their parents and entire family lineage are but they found Varg online and now think they are part of some great movement for Thor and desperately want to be edgy and have seen how christians are mocked and want to seem differently because they are also pseudo-intellectuals.

He's a fucking time waster.

Varg will waste 15 minutes of your life on a youtube video and even longer than that if you listen to his dumpster fire of a musical career.

>entire family lineage are
that's not true. a handful of generations, sure, but that's nothing really. christianity is a very new thing.

No Odin it isn't.

I am listening to Belus right now. Very good album.

let s find out intesifies

filosofem is the best music ever recorded with electric guitars. anyone with a different opinion than this is trying to destroy the west.

oh, you're just retarded. why didn't you say that sooner?

>checks flag
Yeah makes sense huh.

I'm glad I don't know you, I'd be mad that you waste oxygen that people are worth a shit need.

>entire family lineage

Europe has only been Christian for about 1500 years. hardly an entire lineage user.

>destroying the west
PFFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look it's you guys at a meetup sure are cool huh lol

Attached: .jpg (600x450, 33K)

Who says their lineage even goes back that far.

Any ways make way for more Alpha Black Metal listeners

Attached: .jpg (626x479, 42K)

Dude has an unimpressive IQ. He is not an expert in anything. Pagan Larpers are so lost that they thing Varg has his shit together and can guide them to something.

and nordic countries even less. christianity is brand spanking new, and fedoras like are thankfully on the way out

>entire family lineage
humanity didn't start at 0 AD

Lol no thanks

Attached: 1529995217016.jpg (600x495, 128K)

black metal is white power music that was subsumed by faggy satanic larpers like your pic related

>who says it goes bakc that far

You can't be this retarded. Did their ancestors spring from the morning grass one day? or did God drop them onto the earth?

his daughters will get blacked before he dies.

Varg played STALKER?

Shut up Paco

>being this mad
Did varg touch your peepee ?

Attached: 11276470974_930c4e3fb8_b.jpg (1024x692, 553K)

Imagine wanting to be a part of some edgy movement soooo bad that you listen to some hilljack retard idiot like varg.

Now imagine that there are entire memes made to encapsulate your thought process.

What a world.

Attached: .jpg (615x630, 33K)

Hes fine has long you don't take him too seriously.

His fanboys are absolute cancer tho.

No but I'm not surprised a leaf thinks about things like that.

fat internet christian kids like you are the new fedoras

Imagine being so retarded that you think hisotry started at 0 AD and that Europeans should worship a jew. ib4

>but the kikes REJECTED muh savior. we all bruddas in christ

I'd agree with this desu

Hope you are paid to shill this hard

Attached: 9497fb2f551fe515a37428fefea52923.jpg (564x423, 42K)

projection.
You're not my brother lol

Attached: 1.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Varg is a pussy.

Attached: 30533-quantos-possunt-ad-satanitatem-trahunt.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I bet you post your gay fantasies for free though huh?

He's a literal murderer and a pagan. A fucking pagan in 2018. Hard pass on any opinion he holds.

i hope you /poltards recognize the blatant in-your-face corporate advertisement. gotta hand it to em, they know how to reach their audience....

annnnnnnddd sage

what memes? what the fuck are you talking about?
go listen to nickelback while your local priest rapes you in the confessional booth. the white race doesn't need you.

Varg constantly spouts Jow Forums memes and I believe he admitted that he posts on 8ch at some point.

It's a /ck/ /sipboys/ meme, Reddit.

Man goddamn this projection lol I have no idea what you are talking about.

Are those things that happened to you so now you listen to retards like Varg?

wow user I'm sorry I had no idea.

at least post one of their good albums.

Attached: underthesign.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>everything bad people say about me is projection
ok oven-dodger

this 1000%
Every Pagan larper I've ever met is literally neckbeard fedora euphoria status.
Look at his subscribers and commenters youtube profiles. All overweight, balding, weak, losers trying to hide their disgrace inside the veil of white history.
Christ is the only way to salvation.

Every Christian I've met an a Boomer universalist who think Israel is our greatest ally and that praying in school will make Tyrone and Paco suddenly love America and be "our brothers in Christ"

Not everything, just the inaccurate stuff.

I'm no jew either brainlet.

Why are you so angry at Varg? He makes good music if you like ambient/atmospheric style. He shitpots on youtube with funny videos. Varg is also great meme material.

Attached: 66516162.jpg (777x517, 272K)

>Every Christian I've met an a Boomer universalist who

Are you some kind of special retarded?

I'm not mad at him at all.

Read my post here

he's a spic

I seen ads of that shit in my town and there's not much ads of similar things here. This is a global campaign if they found even my city, this Monster shit is everywhere being advertised. Do you realize how many little goys exist to spread those Monster ads in every city on planet? Million of them, whole Israel. I imagine Jews traveling all around the globe and putting stickers of Monster everywhere they go, that's how Jews promte their shit, they literally have nothing better to do than to spread propaganda all their lives.

Looks like a homeless bum. Dropped

You started all the drama because I said I was listening to Belus
lul wut.
Anyway I don't care too much about his videos. I liked burzum way before varg started making videos. I watch it sometimes because he's funny. But his music is way more interesting than 30 min of why italian aren't white.

>moves the goalpost
threads about varg not about you.

Attached: seinfeld-leaving-gif-3.gif (295x207, 599K)

>Thoughts on this guy?
I am talking about my thoughts on Varg. Can you please stop being a fag for 2 seconds please.

Attached: vargscape.png (1041x841, 1.07M)

If you don't take him Seriously his videos can be fine,decent ones about simpler living, permaculture,some European pagan mythology content. However at the same time a lot of his content is indeed pure autism and cancer(at least 30% of it he's not even serious about it but rather being sarcastic or campy about shit desu).

He's not the problem,his ultra hardcore followers that think he's some sort of god and suck his dick at every Chance are. He's basically the replacement daddy for autistic larping losers,try to criticize him and they will go apeshit.

Varg is also an attention whore and a hypocrite,but he's aware of his meme status and makes fun of himself at times.

Don't take him too seriously that's all there is to it,just watch his videos if you enjoy them but don't be a sperg about it or chimp out when people question your fondness of the he man.

Attached: Léon Gimpel - France (2).jpg (736x523, 88K)

Attached: 1493229756493.jpg (1096x884, 117K)