What went so terribly wrong?

What went so terribly wrong?

He went from having over a quarter million views per video to barely hitting 20k on average

Attached: 6DF19D33-9295-41E9-8418-3D94AC1EA915.png (1332x1112, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1esf9C9oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous#t=3m
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe it is her pedo/murder/rapist eyes...

or no1 gives a fuck about you...

pick 1

Attached: jw.png (1280x720, 723K)

His cohost, JFG, is an extremely hard worker. And Andy just wanted to play around.

They had their chance and squandered it

What's up with the way he talks?
I can't listen to that grating shit for more than one minute. He sounds like he was hit in head with a wrench as a kid.

ty for typing stupid shit no1 gives a fuck about...gj

Attached: untitled87.png (395x401, 115K)

look at pewds, he used to hit 12mil per video, now he barely makes 3

JF (pyschopath) used and abused andys asshole then turned the situation around as if Andy did something wrong.

People saw the beta / alpha dynamic and stuck with the alpha.

Low Portuguese IQ

People were attracted by the subject matter and the guests discussing that subject matter. When they abandoned much of the subject matter we were left with a host no one gave a fuck about and an autist who depended on the host to balance things out.

Attached: Warski.png (1146x1106, 734K)

but a Canadian believes AMERICA needs to explain ^this^ dumbfuck...

Attached: untitled.png (500x402, 171K)

Dude i love andy. Ots popoular to shit on him but hes a good guy, redpilled and all the rest. Hes on our side now. Hes just trying to figure out how he can make an income.

when you dumb twat...I spooge in your stupid face,,

Attached: untitled47.png (246x232, 51K)

He was abused by his caretaker actually...supposedly it cause a speech impediment

Really? Oh shit, i take it back.

Attached: 1534340281421[1].png (900x1042, 90K)

when you type stupid dumb shit...I punch you in your dumb face

Attached: untitled22.png (1080x1239, 2.06M)

His voice is fucking shitty. Sounds like that faggot SCIENCE BITCH wigger from Breaking Bad.

They should have made a separate jointly-controlled channel from the start. Warski got territorial about his channel and nuked the whole project when JF’s autistic standards and work ethic relegated Andy to a mere goofy sidekick. JF landed on his feet after the breakup while Andy landed face first in shit in spite of having the larger subscriber pool.

Long live the frog.

Attached: 88A0BE2A-D717-4031-8DE7-99578CCE3627.gif (404x237, 1.55M)

Nigga say smthn. Andys legit. I fuckn love that dude. I talk to him all the time. What u want to kno? Im an jnisid3 source?(drnk)

>What went so terribly wrong?
Cocaine

Unironically this.

A number of things. The main thing might've been how his show wasn't about him, or anything he strongly believed about. But he provided a platform for politically charged debates, some of which were pretty important. But those are few and far between, while retarded internet drama shit is a dime a dozen, so that was ended up dominating his stream, while the more interesting debates moved on to other shows. Hell, he himself pretty much moved on to the kumite in everything but name back then, to the point the kumite itself was hosted by his channel 'til tonka sperged out.

That said, hey, he's no Baked Alaska or Mundane Matt. Sure, he went downhill fast, but nowhere near down as others. And now with the whole sargon doxing jim thing and tonka sperging out at jim and shit, we'll most likely get soon two more victims that had it coming for a long time. Sunday faggots.

Andy is lazy as fuck. Constantly talks about big things and hard work but all he does is play vidya games.

Honestly i agree with this. But warski has more potential than jf. Give jf a year hell stagnate in growth. Warski has so much damn potential. Put him in any situation he'll give u entertainment. But he needs a host. He needs to be a guest or cohost. I have seen andy perform for years. Jf is a one trick pony. In a couple years Andy'll be more famous than jf. Mark this post nigga. Truth.

Oh, and unironically this too.

The people want no-holds-barred debates about the JQ, not petty internet drama bullshit. He's also low IQ.

Shit youtuber gets hot by being in the right place at the right time and then falls back to earth

Shut up you fake white supremacist kike.
Warksi Live! Warki est mein führer!!!!

Bloodsports peaked too soon. The first real battle, Sargon vs. Spencer, was so good, it couldn’t be topped. People even forget Styx was on that stream.

Leftists won’t go on anyhow because they get BTFO’d mercilessly every damn time, and if there is ever a serious discussion about the oversized influence of our (((fellow whites))), their whole channel gets shoahed and YouTube keeps the superchat shekels.

Attached: 12F7D5B3-EFEF-4FC3-85B4-9FD7F01D6613.jpg (839x469, 54K)

Sargon v Jim this weekend though.
Prelude with Jim, Vee and Keemstar on The Ralph Retort from yesterday night:
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1esf9C9oQ

I love Warski!!!! Hail Warski! Hail our people love you /bro/!!!

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-05-21-49-45.png (1266x1994, 2.04M)

Listennigger I happen 2 know that MOST of Ethan Ralph's guest's fucken hate the guy. You can be a faggot and like him like the rest of the sheeple. Even a certain anonymous internet user doesn't care for Ethan or his Ralph Retort. Y'all are gay fuckin followers and deserve what you'll be getting this Sunday.

Attached: fuckyoshit.png (1264x1135, 1.5M)

edgy atheist fag

Both Andy and Jf suck without each other,their dynamic was the only reason they got popular(this mixed with their controversial hosts of course)

Now you got Andy making shitty boring videos and Jf sperging out on his own.They are both garbage to watch now.

According to him i believe he said he was sexually and physically assaulted as well as generally tormented by a babysitter his parents had hired. This caused his speech impediment, and psychological trauma.

He's dumb. He doesn't read, and he doesn't understand the issues facing Whites. In short, he's just a dope smoking "Bro." Ah, and he got involved with that narcissist Jean-Francois Gariepy, which ultimately hurt his channel and brand.

>What's up with the way he talks?
>I can't listen to that grating shit for more than one minute. He sounds like he was hit in head with a wrench as a kid.
Yeah. I feel the same way about Alex Jones. I can't stand Jones' voice.

>JF (pyschopath) used and abused andys asshole then turned the situation around as if Andy did something wrong.
>People saw the beta / alpha dynamic and stuck with the alpha.
That's a pretty good analysis, actually. Jean-Francois moved into Andy's house, kicked him out of his EZ chair, turned on the TV, and told Andy to go and get him a fuckin' beer.

yet jf only gets like 10k views now too

>JF’s autistic
Narcissistic. Not autistic. Narcissistic.

Yep that's Andy. Boffed by the uncle babysitter. Guy fucked him like POW! right in the ass.

>Warski has so much damn potential.
No. Because Warski is just a "Bro" who does not read or have an opinion. He just wants to smoked dope. Warski is not big brained and does not take any social risks.

he just cashed in on the SJW bashing scene. Now everyone hates SJW's and don't need anyone explaining it to them

Jean-Francois landed on his feet because he's smart. Warski is an idiot.

I check in every so often with Andy's show and each time its " I was down but now I'm excited, I got a new format going , blah blah blah. His burned about every bridge he could with fans and other collaborators. Of course if my uncle stretched my bung is probably be a terrible person too.

>Both Andy and Jf suck without each other,their dynamic was the only reason they got popular
You must have missed the part where Jean-Francois told Andy to, "Shut the Fuck Up!" and told him, "I don't need your low I.Q. intervention." Yeah. JF said that on Andy's show.

He was popular for a while because he was bringing on decent guests that they’d basically do struggle sessions with. Once they stopped getting those guests there wasn’t anything fun to watch him for and he and his buds turned on each other as that’s what the show’s format required, done sacrificial lambs.

Ehh jf is still good on his own, but they were better together.

inflated views because of JF + interesting guests
he went back to the mean after that

I hear his doing sketch comedy on Youtube. How low can you get?

Andy is low iq and immature. I remember some episode when his co-host at the time Jay Dyer brought on some guest who was a poet or something. Now I admit it wasn't the most interesting guest but Warski was so disrespectful he just spent the interview looking at his phone and laughing at video game references. That was the last time I bothered with the Portuguese cunt. He is just a dick.

pretty sure JF even admitted on stream that he has no friends and just associates with people who are useful to him.

Literally who

> (You)
>pretty sure JF even admitted on stream that he has no friends and just associates with people who are useful to him.
JF falls somewhere on the spectrum between narcissist - sociopath - psychopath.

A better question would be: how did he ever gain such a big following in the first place?

becuz Polack

It was a female babysitter actually.

What are you even saying you third-worlder?

JF seemed like a relatively humble guy when he was on the drunken peasants, where they used him to argue for evolution against creationists. It's when he started doing the bloodsports thing where he began becoming really "narcissistic", as he realized he could argue on an intellectual level about a myriad of different subjects. But JF is a hard-worker though and a good asset for nationalistic whites all over the world. He was a dick to Andy at the end of their partnership but anyone probably would've gotten fed with that guy's bullshit. I miss them together but they're just incompatible as people.

rip /IBS/

This is actually the moment when things started to sour between Andy's dumb ass and JF. When Andy brought Destiny into a discussion and JF was clearly very offended by it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous#t=3m

If I was Pewds I'd take my $45+ million and fuck off someplace very quiet and remote where nobody knew me.
Maybe Iceland or something.

I would pay $1000 to eat the asshole of the one third from the right.

Where is that btw?

Is it really anything he's even done? Jewtube has fucked literally every video maker over and started a whole wave of "anti-Semitism" by all of the creatives who can't understand why they are being chopped down by the big Jewish owners.

I saw this coming from the moment people called Bloodsports "the new Morton Downy Jr. Show." Bloodsports, like the MDJ show had a huge burst of success because it was a hostile take on a dull format and attracted a lot of interesting guests. But, just like with the MDJ show, as time went on the volatile nature wears on the host and the popular guests start to abandon the show out of fear of damaging their reputations by participating in a shit show with a "toxic" audience. Andy imploded while JF left and made a show that is more "respectable" than old bloodsports to create a space that guests would want to come on to discuss their topics. Bloodsports lasted a few months and the MDJ show lasted almost a year, both went from the top of their fields to rock bottom.

Attached: Dm6tZXDWsAEewno.jpg (800x677, 54K)

>If I was Pewds I'd take my $45+ million and fuck off someplace very quiet and remote where nobody knew me.
Yeah. Me too. I'd probably just go to Thailand, Japan or South Korea. Maybe Eastern Europe like Roosh. He'll never have to work again.

Interesting...JF tolerated that guy's BS for a while before he eventually snapped at him. JF's autism enables him to have god-tier patience with idiots. Ffs look at his back and forth with that Johnny Fox guy, idk how he resisted the urge to yell at that retard despite him spreading misinformation about JF's personal life.

They pulled views discussing controversial topics. But Andy just wanted to be autistic and joke around, while JF got scared about losing his shekels and pulled back on discussing hard issues and began banning chat and even guests.

>
>I would pay $1000 to eat the asshole of the one third from the right.
>Where is that btw?
Thailand. Same place where Leonardo DiCaprio filmed the movie The Beach. Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi.

Don't you think its less awkward to say " I got buttfucked by my female babysitter" than saying " I got my asshole ravaged by my overweight uncle?" read between the lines man.

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes
>this is the 21st century Iconoclasm
Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities
>THEY want to surpass you
Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are
>you have free thought, inner voice and an abstract mind
You are a direct threat to the A.I
>good job!!!

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody... which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill
"NEVER give up ground, always have a strong will, and never let them censor you"!!!!

Attached: 1536975097599.jpg (819x847, 65K)

This.