Are Jews part negroid?

Are Jews part negroid?
Jews tend to have curly hair, that goes from afros, to wavy hair, to curly hair that looks like a wig made pubic hair.
Which is odd, since major groups of people near ancient East the have straight hair, for example: Euros = straight hair, Mongol/Asian = straight hair, Indian = mostly straight hair, Slavs = straight hair, etc.
Literally every race but niggers have straight hair, yet curly hair is very prevent on Jews.
A lot of the Jewish history in the old testament takes place in Ethiopia.

Attached: Zzjosh-headshot12.jpg (310x310, 83K)

>Semites
>Hamites

Dude, I think you're catching on to something.

niggers are the real jews

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x500, 48K)

Where's Moe and Curly?

They are part oriental, part negro, part near eastern, part hamite

>Are Jews part negroid
Yes. They are mongolo-negroids with varying degrees of caucasian add mix. Basically a bastard breed of many different races as base, and then they inbred for centuries. Hence why they resent racially pure europeans who are perfect in their generations.

>are jews part negroid
>are jews part asians
>are jews part neanderthal
>are jews part rat
which one is it?

HEY EVERYBODY, JIM AND SAM ARE HERE

this is my favorite type of jew hair, mixed i guess

Attached: Nat-Wolff-nat-and-alex-wolff-38737934-714-1024.jpg (714x1024, 101K)

Pretty

It's actually pretty hilarious. The jews pride themselves on their litany of genealogies, and on keeping their 'blood' pure. Israeli universities routinely churn out genetic studies pointing to the racial purity in the jewish population over the past 2000 years. This, however, is a boon, since most populations north or south of the equator have the same level of admixture over 30,000 years.

whites can have curly hair though

Attached: 102248048_10-56a60c8c3df78cf7728b14d6.jpg (768x1046, 107K)

All snakes. All of them.

Attached: Schwarzer.jpg (325x325, 14K)

Curly hair is also common in people from the British isles. I think it comes from a gene related to rufosity/red hair.

Attached: 86dfbc222c80296877491a78e50a7222_fitted_740x700.jpg (520x700, 134K)

I think that they definitely must be. Perhaps jews evolved from niggers. Either that or they are definitely bred with them. This is why they love them, however, not all of them so. Some jews vehemently despise niggers

no but they are half arab

Probably all since the middle East was the ancient melting pot and the place were Caucasian, Mongol, Arab, Persian territory fights merged.

wavy hair, maybe. tight, curly shit like your pic related, definitely not.

Wouldn't surprise me if the nappy hair is the mark of Cain or some shit.

No, Jews are shapeshifters, some may appear negroid because they cannot control their powers fully

>curly shit like your pic related
lolwut? You think she's a jew? That's anglo-australian actress Nicole Kidman.

>nitpicks ugly jews

Attached: hair.jpg (1047x1311, 206K)