English speakers refused service in Florida taco bell

amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article218395910.html

Only white people are racist right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-215743.png (1440x2560, 606K)

do something about it then
man, Jow Forums cries like women and niggers now.

How is something supposed to be done when no one knows about it?

Use your head next time.

bump

>Eating at Taco Bell
>Ever
I found your problem

good because me english isnt not very good

bump that id daddie

Attached: 41.jpg (474x710, 33K)

we did
we got trump elected
you're welcome

Attached: 1522479214551.jpg (717x717, 395K)

Traps are gay.

We're starting to lose control of our nation. This is going to end in violence.

>i found your problem
Go back to your other shitty website cunt. If i heard you say something this stupid in public as a rebuttal, I'd seriously fucking bitch slap you. Faggot

Is daddy trumpy gonna help you with these fuckin dumbass immigrants who refuse to take a simple food order in English you little fuck?

Send them all back.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Blacks and mexicans would rather genocide each other than whites, we should turn our focus on getting this to happen

Attached: u gay.jpg (329x399, 20K)

>In an update Montgomery made hours later, she added that “Luisa,” as the Taco Bell employee identified herself, had been fired and that it was not even her real name.
Already fired and maybe even deported

Yeah it has a happy ending

/basedsheboon/

The fact it happened at all is worrying. You have illegals getting hired and then refusing service to Americans because they don't speak illegal.

I'm guessing this is some retarded teenager and not an illegal, they're better workers than kids.

>autistic aussie spamming his fanfiction everywhere

This is why we need to get all the shitskins out of our country.
They come here but they don't respect our culture or values, they don't speak English either.
If this doesn't change then in a decade I will sacrifice myself and go on a killing spree shooting as many shitskins as possible.

Bump

>“Luisa,” as the Taco Bell employee identified herself, had been fired and that it was not even her real name.
Who uses a fake name unless you're stealing someone's identity to get employed?

the person was fired if you actually read the article dumbass

I thought it meant she gave the customers a fake name I never stopped to consider that the article was trying to say that she gave her employers a fake name, interesting!

Look this dude all up in our business 24/7
You ever see a more pathetic group in your life. I mean you expect to be flattered by all their adoration but all I feel is cringe

Feds have been notified

>implying they'll follow up
Parkland Shooter was tipped to the FBI three times and nothing happened.

As if they care about a possible crime that may or may not be committed ten years from now.
They engage in this kind of activity all the time.

>taco bell wins best mexican food award
>msm hit job very next day
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

The proper response is to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell" over and over until they give you something
guys in the video were black

>taco bell wins best mexican food award
That's because Americans always make inferior countries food better.

Not to mention the 40 calls to local police.

Moar of this semen demon.

>t

Attached: 1533955212468.jpg (574x800, 97K)

>america

Attached: 1503463951983.jpg (480x656, 29K)

>black guys can't be Spanish speakers
>Brazil btfo