Why not just stop all male immigration?

Why not just stop all male immigration?

Attached: 1536900949740.png (1081x1610, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UQtM30b9As
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... this has potential, we could accept seniors too, and children on temporary visas, with the condition that males leave at age 18

>we could accept seniors too, and children on temporary visas
For what reason?

i dunno, compasion.
they will die soon, and it's not like they can breed

How about we don't and just start exporting men instead?

What reason would a senior non-citizen have for coming here though (other than social services)? It seems like a non-issue if we're not giving them free shit.

Because the left can't draw distinctions, and the right can't turn away a mother's baby

it's called foreign intervensionism.
heres an idea, we open the borders, but also institute mandatory military service for all foreign born males between the age of 16 and 55.
we then maintain a constant state of war with various non nuclear powers.
it functions as a meat grinder to dispose of foreigners and low class native born males, while leaving our women and superior men at home to improve the next generation.
sort of like ants in a way

What's wrong with being a male? You man hating dyke

I'm talking about refugees from countries in a globally recognized state of war

We need to start expanding again. American men are Superman compared to a lot of foreigners out there.

it's true, there is honestly no reason for trump to deal with the mexicans and even canadians as if we were even remotely close to equals.
the canadians get a pass, because they are part of the commonwealth, and brits are bro tier.
the mexicans, however, have no such luxury.
they need to understand their place, and even if they started to grovel like the peasants they are, we should still consider annexation and purge just because we can.

We do that with our military bases all over the world already.
?
>institute mandatory military service for all foreign born males
That would turn foreign men into a warrior caste and thus make them more attractive
>we then maintain a constant state of war with various non nuclear powers.
So business as usual?
Do you have a fear of a huhwhite planet?
Oh. That makes more sense.
More like super fat men. America is a shadow of it's former self.

Attached: 9b75c34f1adb1da88b270d73bdc59cb7fa90dcee.jpg (550x942, 127K)

>?
Life must be hard being an NPC

Immigration is all male anyway.
Single females rarely migrate.

>?
Life must be hard being an NPC
?
I know. Although whatever the numbers of female immigrants were, we could muh dick about it and raise our spirits.

Attached: 8998d4d2088aa345ffd8fbbb899a793d39a2499d.jpg (800x1120, 452K)

exactly

which is why we know the whole "refugee" line is bullshit, and this is in fact targeted migration intended to displace the white natives of europe, and the european majority of america, canada, and australia.

Yup, this is the gist of it.

I would fully support this, 100%

We would need some eugenics before you can start calling us super men. The only difference between him and me is that I hate feeling full so I don't eat.

Attached: 1536979630191.jpg (319x318, 24K)

stop all immigration of all """""people"""" into the west except for sexy asian supermodel women

Because the gov wants cheap labor. The whole refugee this is an excuse. The women voting for it want dick.

Blocking males helps literally no one.

Fuck yes the right can.

The average American man is better than 95% of the foreign men out there. Now imagine the Brads, or even the Chads.

How many of those are there? 10 a year? Probably only for work too, go back home when their jobs over.

>wanting more bulls in your country to pollinate your flowers for you
No thank you, I'd rather have a favorable gender ratio for once in my life

Attached: 20-34-relative.png (887x591, 131K)

this is a fair point.
eugenics is the most logical idea to be thought of since evolution.
but, because the NAZIs were proponents of the ideology, it is now considered evil.
eugenics does not need to be cruel, it is simply the promotion of those who exhibit superior traits to breed, and the discouragement of breeding amongst those who exhibit undesirable traits.
we have been doing the same with domesticated animals since before recorded history

>Blocking males helps literally no one
It would help me ;.;

One can imagine Indian seniors coming over to help with kids and that kind of thing. Also might keep their daughters from turning into thots.

Maybe the meme about boomers fucking young girls is true.

Blocking male would probably significantly reduce the amount of rape those subhuman retards could cause. Can't rape you if they can't get in your country. Are you advocating for rape, user?

honestly this whole idea sounds like a reasonable compromise on immigration

Because you would have to import their 50 kids and eventually their entire extended family too.

Put refugees in the nearest safe country and give aide to help. It's a fraction of the cost and they won't be such foreigners.

This is honestly a good idea. Men are usually the ones doing the raping/killing anyways, and the feminists couldn't say shit about it since it's in their favor. Plus, if anyone else tries to object, we'll just call them misogynists or sexist. Use the liberal's own weapons against them.

this would be a good policy in a place like china.
not in any healthy country, though.

the mutt children would increase the next generation's crime rate and would corrupt the white gene pool
it's a terrible idea

but the males get deported at 16.
either they go home, or they get drafted and deployed overseas.
either way, they are not a threat to domestic males.
the romans used this strategy and it sustained their empire for centuries.
given our modern technology this strategy could be maintained indefinitely.
once we run out of savages to subjugate, we just start sending them on suicidal missions into space

Chad's dick will just get a little bit sorer, faggot.
You'll still have nothing.

we draft the halfies too.
make %blood a requirement for citizenship, everyone else gets drafted.
anyone who demonstartes exemplary talents during military service gets admitted into the gene pool.
again, eugenics is the only logical position.
we all understand what a bell curve is.
superior browns will distinguish themselves in crushing the empires enemies, this superior talent should be rewarded with breeding rights

again, eugenics is the only hope for humanity.
if chads dick gets sorer, it is because he has spread more superior seed

Good idea lets make foreigners the majority of our military so they can depose the government

we do like the french,
foreign legion is forbidden to set foot on native soil.
the savages live abroad exclusively.
only natives are used for domestic defense.
that way, if one legion goes traitor, they still have to get here to destroy the government

Chad is very often of only middling intelligence, and is almost by definition a social egoist who is completely caught up in materialism.
Polygamy will lead to degeneracy.

this is why we need to draft the low class whites too.
in an increasingly tech based society dumb muscle loses the ability to compete economically.
we just need to draft the poor, that way dumb chads will end up dying in foreign wars with the darkies

>but the males get deported at 16.
They don't. You won't be able to find them when they age out and you've given them free housing and food so they can sneak in their extended families. Since any children born in your country are citizens you are giving the immigrants a way to stay in your country indefinitely.

These pictures are off and seem edited maybe they are fucked with so that they can track how they spread

>mobilizes 70% of males and denies them access to pussy and long-term happiness
>give these guys all the military hardware
>expects to have no serious unrest

Attached: shitpost.jpg (400x400, 89K)

again, draft.
either they leave voluntarily, or they get press ganged into the army and sent abroad regardless.
males found domestically who cannot present proof of citizenship are immediately arrested and transferred to the military

again, none of them set foot on the american continent.
if they rebel, who cares?
more enemies for new conscripts to fight

sounds good to me. this covers a lot of ground. local rosties will now have to compete

Because we would also have to not import female poo-in-loos, niggers, and probably a few others.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 20.30.05.png (598x704, 875K)

read the thread, the mutt offspring get sent abroad to die in pointless wars

>>bans all men from entering country
>>feminists when

Attached: sjw.jpg (600x589, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_UQtM30b9As

totally unfeasible
expect economic collapse

>mass influx of women along with a thirsty native population

las atrocidades...

guns are cheap.
we never give them any real equipment.
we save the good shit for domestic defense forces.
otherwise, just consider the expenditure an investment in keeping america great.
we would keep the wars as small as necessary.
maybe we coordinate with a foreign power like russia or china who has the same agenda to maintain a false state of war in a third world shithole where we send our subhumans to fight each other.

You would stop all skilled worker immigration.

You're missing the main point, which is that you've sent the vast majority of the workforce overseas to fight over and devastate land full of resources.
Your industrial capacity and standard of living will collapse.

skilled individuals who distinguish themselves through military service are granted citizenship

space mining.
resource scarcity is a meme

because shitskins of all genders are shit and we don't want to be sexist. lel.

>what are fuel costs

but every white male should have a white wife to make heirs with, and a brown whore to make soldiers with.

>what is a linear accelerator

So you are mass importing new citizens from Arab and African countries.
The ones you force into the military have no reason to fight and die for your country. They will form racial gangs and be sympathetic to other countries the US is at war with.
You've given every pregnant refugee permanent stay since they will give birth to American citizens. Every marriage gives your refugee citizenship and the right to bring their families with them too.

>he doesn't know it only works once already in extremely high orbit
turn it on on the earth and you'll have an inert piece of metal shitting ions into the ground without moving
getting things into orbit in the first place is the real challenge

the majority will be half breed mutts, who have an allegiance to no one.
you dangle the possibility of citizenship in front of them, and they will compete with each other to be the best slave

just admit that this is a sexual fantasy and not a real policy suggestion

... i don't think we are talking about the same thing.
i'm talking about rail cannons the size of mountains, capable of launching payloads into space for pennies on the dollar

>Do you want white blued haired feminazis everywhere

No. Fuck white people.

because sex ratio disparities are bad for society

why not both?

I’m down. Flood us with qt foreign girls instead of these savages

You want the majority of the population to be mutts who have no love of their country? That's a good way to destroy your nation from the inside out.
They are already citizens since the father is so they have no reason to join the military. The father has no reason to send their kid off to die since he spent so much money raising the kid.

not citizens, mutt legions sent abroad to conquer savages and their resources in our name

you did not read the thread

female immigrants will just end up on welfare and will become SJW

you know, that's not a bad idea. men being sexist and misogynistic and all.

wait, do genders still exist or am I in the wrong timeline?

They are citizens if they are born from one American parent, born on American soil, or through marriage. You've given the refugees extended family permanent residence as a result too.
Your mutt army would be sympathetic to the enemies and have no incentive to fight. War is fought with technology not the number of orcs you send into the meat grinder.

berenstein last time i checked

according to current laws sure, this is why we need to change the laws.

>definitely not to waste hard the earned money of the local populace on their medicine

I think you're missing the point here, bud. at $0.02/post, I think you may be overpaid for the quality of your work...

Even disregarding demographic suicide, 2nd and 3rd gens are worse

Genius
We need redpilled incels in govt positions

Because non-White female + White male still = mongrel. In a monogamous society, if there are roughly equal men and women, every man who marries a non-White leaves a White woman without the option to marry a White man. How about we just kick out all non-Whites and let anyone who wants to race mix to immigrate to the non-White country of their choice?

>foreign legion is forbidden to set foot on native soil.
Aubagne is in France...

>if chads dick gets sorer, it is because he has spread more superior seed
>superior
lel no

I thought you sent the engineers to war so they could dig holes? Unless you count them as the “upper class” in which case
> lmao

Because the females carry the same shitskin genes