I seriously can't wait to see what pain Mueller is going to inflict on Trump for his crimes against the United States...

I seriously can't wait to see what pain Mueller is going to inflict on Trump for his crimes against the United States. I hope he winds up in prison once we get a look at those tax returns.

I am supremely confident that the Democrats are going to drain the House and Senate of the GOP swamp creatures in November. Then we release Trump's tax returns, impeach and most likely LOCK HIM UP.

America, you are coming back!!!

Attached: loserjpg_5092409_26623552.jpg (650x369, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSBm79z-ONIONS&t=3m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 4E550CB200000578-0-image-m-17_1531817763791.jpg (634x640, 84K)

Campaign finance violations, treason, and fraud! Man, this is going to be fun!

Attached: fucktrump.png (290x174, 3K)

I'll miss my dad and all his buddies when they chimp out after Trump is taken down. I bet millions of gun trained men will decend on D.C. looking for violence against the ruling class. Won't be cool watching it online at all

You have no clue about civics, you're a retarded faggot child.

what did Trump do wrong?

Attached: 1517606754774.jpg (400x323, 21K)

2 questions.

If a president can pardon anyone, can he pardon himself

If that’s the case, why didn’t Nixon do it?

Everyone knows Trump is a crook. There will be no revolution. Besides, I do believe that most liberals earn more money than conservatives, and live in places where meeting them face to face would be difficult. Money implies security. What you'd see is a pack of yokels taking over a Bird Sanctuary and demanding pizza and KFC while America's protectors enjoy their families, work hard, and keep lots of loaded magazines near the MP5.

Attached: ticktock.jpg (640x355, 55K)

Sage and hyde...Damn, the only ones in here is you changing your VPN for shilling. This really sucks and your mother should be ashamed of you.

These faggots are grasping for anything CNN and MSNBC tells them. They repeat talking points of talk shows and claim they are facts. Its pathetic, they don't even recognize that if what they were saying was true something would be done about it, but they will see. The next 6 years will be lulzy

I bet blue collar workers are so malnourished from all the years of basically slave labor they'll not have the caloric energy to pull a trigger of one of their 15 guns

i know. i just like the dropping those five magic words: "what did Trump do wrong" because they never have an answer.

Jow Forums belongs to the liberal left. Always has. WTF are you rightwing Nationalist losers doing here? Trump is a lost cause. He buried himself with a lifetime of crime, rape and adultery. Suck it up and accept the fate of a very evil man. He brought all of this upon himself and his henchmen (now in prison) by himself. Only a complete idiot would run for President given Trump's history.

Attached: DemsWin18.jpg (1020x893, 71K)

And yes, Trump is a class C IDIOT.

Attached: stupidTrump.jpg (921x1232, 159K)

1. I don't think so

2. Probably because (1) and/or because the Supreme Court has ruled that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt

It's become quite clear that Trump either colluded with the Russian government or at the very least was complicit in his campaign's collusion, which is treason.
There are also allegations of illegal campaign donations, again coming from Russia.

He also has several lawsuits against him unrelated to the Mueller investigation alleging sexual misconduct.

Then there are the things he's not being investigated for, like his suspicious refusal to release tax returns and his refusal to completely cut ties to his businesses (Jimmy Carter was forced to sell off his peanut farm entirely, so a business run by his own children, who are very active in his administration and in contact with the president is far from standard).

If you want to get fundamental, I also believe he's harmful to the foundations of American government and politics. He delegitimizes mainstream media and praises the news media that specifically support him (what I believe is the closest the US will ever get to state-sponsored media). Not to blindly call someone I don't like a Nazi, but Trump seems to be the closest America has ever been to fascism.

This is all from my memory, so feel free to add onto/dispute these.

Nice b8 m8

Attached: Dl9-jCPU4AAR.png (333x228, 108K)

America is Great.
No MAGA need apply.
BUMP

Attached: 20180824-012150Zzzz.png (333x274, 152K)

Attached: sh.jpg (256x197, 11K)

I know this is a troll thread, but do people really think the IRS hasn't already gone through all of Trump's tax returns and wouldn't have ripped him a new one if there was any fraud?

He hasn't released them because he many years where he didn't pay any taxes due to carryforward losses from the 90s. And he knows that it would cause plebs who don't understand how business works to REEEE hard.

Attached: TrumpJewPuppetMeme.jpg (758x473, 90K)

Attached: c6d47a92a9ca042e9a5186dad7b996fe.jpg (458x480, 28K)

>leftists implicitly asserting the act of raping of child isn't as high up on the list of moral wrongs as tax evasion.

The left cannot fucking meme.

More leftist faggots coming in to nopill evergone

The funniest thing about this is that you genuinely believe all of this. You sure like the taste of bullshit.

The DNC colluded with Russia and we know the FBI was trying to frame Trump.

Attached: AC60F217-5C92-4674-9369-8B038833DF64.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Attached: trumpcheater54656.gif (280x352, 2.11M)

not every imagine with words on it is a meme you worthless subhuman imbecile

>Adulterer
>Pedophile
>Rapist
>Traitor
>Imbecile
Are you for real now?Wtf is up with the American left?Are they really this retarded?
You can't have sex with a hooker anymore?
Wtf are this other allegations,rapist,traitor,imbecile?

>Trump colluded with Russia
Almost all of the present (85-now) presidents have colluded with some extra-national power one way or another, trump's problem was that he was caught
>lawsuits
Well see what happens in due time
>taxes
Like said, that's just entrepreneurship
And about your last statement, even if the mainstream media had acted reasonably against trump (which they most certainly did not) trump saying he disagrees with them is not "state-sponsored media" and your fascism claim does not apply even by the most generous definitions of fascism
Shitty argument, excellent bait tho

>these fucking shills
>on my fucking board

LEAVE THIS PLACE KIKE NIGGERS
NOBODY IS FOOLED
YOU WILL ALL HANG

Attached: 20180830_112744.jpg (2576x1932, 1.94M)

i guarantee you're a virgin

better then be a slut like you

I'm sure Trump is petrified.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSBm79z-ONIONS&t=3m12s

>things he's not being investigated for, like his suspicious refusal to release tax returns
that's not illegal.
>and his refusal to completely cut ties to his businesses
who does this? like Feinstein has no ties to businesses that are in her husband's name?

that's two

Statically, Obama is more likely to have committed crimes than Trump...