Are you guys aware that you're literally comic book-tier villains in terms of your beliefs and what you actually...

Are you guys aware that you're literally comic book-tier villains in terms of your beliefs and what you actually support? It baffles me that you can spend all day spouting on this degenerate shithole and think to yourselves "ah yes I am one of the good guys, I am truly fighting for justice here"

Attached: pepeglasses.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A
youtube.com/watch?v=NKP98hDBJ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE
liveleak.com/view?t=3d1_1407974414
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cant wait for israel to be glassed

We never said we were fighting for justice. We;re fighting for lulz

>we
>We
you're a paid shill

Take your capeshit to /po/.

nice try. You don't even know who i am, what i believe or why i am here

not an argument

comic books were written by kikes

Ahh yes, Everyone knows fighting for values like god, family, stability, people, honor are what villains do.

What you don't realize is that you are being manipulated into destroying your own country.

you're thinking of the jews

Stan Lee is Jewish

:^)

Based and redpilled

Fuck off.

Attached: pol_the_truth.png (701x495, 153K)

Attached: Anchovy oversleeps.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>supports the gassing of jews
>laughs at dead refugee children
>sociopathically amuses self by posting gore of people of different races
>justifies rape of women
>glorifies war and violence
>"surely it is I who has the moral high ground"

Useless and comical. It is Jow Forums to a T. It's no wonder how the enemy entrenched themselves so deeply in today's society. And continue to do so while Jow Forums spouts redpills at each other all day every day without tact.

Attached: 1536159825826.png (409x325, 164K)

did you know the Avengers comic is based in name off of a group of literal communist Jews who went around killing Germans after the war? they literally tracked down Joachim Peiper decades after, they were going to kill his family too until he sent them away

>Projection: the post

I like the red skull monologue about how Europe is full of sandnigger rapists. Based red skull based.

>projection

literally just a pretentious version of "you too"

>led by pussy

Attached: 1524151865950.png (500x500, 198K)

>not hating yourself and not supporting attempts to replace your own people in your people's own homeland and supporting attempts to secure your people's existence in the future makes you a comic book-tier villain
lol just 3d-print this gun and kys

Attached: 1532522045828.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

Fuck yourself degenerate scum. I pray for the DOTR so we can settle this once and for all.

it's perfectly reasonable to want to oppose mass migration into your home country and to attempt to preserve your culture

by contrast, the majority of this board supported dylan roof when he massacred 9 black churchgoers

find the difference

You don't get to tell me what I believe, user. I tell you what I believe.

I support the removal of jews from western nations (forcefully if necessary). They can go live in israel.

I support the halting of all immigration and the removal of nonwhites from america. Their presence here is going to cause great suffering in the future. The best policy is to tear the bandaid off quickly.
I laugh at the people who pretend to cry for refugee children as if they actually care about them. (If the screeching leftists actually cared, they can go to mexico and devote their own resources to helping them... but none of them do that).

I don't justify rape

War and violence is good and necessary when applied in a just situation. The whole concept of glory in the first place is linked to war and violence.

Yes, I have the moral high ground because I am driven by a love for my people. For my children, and grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I will fight for them no matter what it takes.

Your morality is fake. It's built on lies... and it's leading us all towards destruction.

enjoy
BTW it's hilarious to mock your sacred victims.

Attached: naked sheboon escaped.webm (222x400, 1.62M)

>literally comic book-tier villains
das rite. when i get horny my dick gets rock hard ...and im always horny

>I support segregation over integration
>zomg you a comical villain

they are not "your people". they are individual human beings with their own thoughts and opinions.

What do I believe?

>ah yes I am one of the good guys, I am truly fighting for justice here
What made you think we're interested in justice?

Believing that the initiation of force shouldn't be used to enforce a state monopoly on protection doesn't make me a villian. If you think the state's existence is justified you have been brainwashed by the state funded intelligentsia. You are the fascist.

Reality has become so absurd comic book villains are the sane men.

Attached: red-skull-in-captain-america-1.jpg (1282x1981, 1.68M)

There is no moral high ground or low ground. You want to kill my people, I want my people to live simple as that.

)))We((( don't exist. What you refer to as "we" is an opposite proyection, a negative if you will, of the collective unconscious of the World experience in the present.

Taking Jow Forums seriously is the biggest mistake (((globalists))) ever made.

Attached: 1535959634348.png (1350x2000, 1.72M)

Attached: kisspng-jewish-people-pol-who-is-a-jew-antisemitism-4ch-5ae14ded215c33.2883914915247149891367.jpg (260x320, 33K)

>>"surely it is I who has the moral high ground"
This is why you're confused.

>You want to kill my people
I do?

Don't be ridiculous, rape encourages a lack of discipline and gross self-indulgence. Genociding the roasties and replacing them with hot robots is the way forward.

Liberals do want all Whites dead, that's the result of filling their countries with immigrants and pushing anti-white rhetoric. South Africa and Zimbabwe are prime examples of this.

>I do?
yes, you do

Attached: 1510958761613.jpg (480x444, 47K)

holy kek i wish there was audio on this

Attached: 1512028845511.gif (172x172, 507K)

>things are so bad, comic book narratives are now applicable to our reality.

Attached: 1535100454552.jpg (500x267, 32K)

op is an npc, why even talk to him or people like him, its like talking to a video game. there is no conversation its just a one way street of you talking and the npc regurgitating talking points and not listening.

Based.

Reminder of (((who))) runs the comic book industry.

Attached: jew1V8eXcAMHkkE (2).jpg (640x369, 82K)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Z A W A

Attached: kaiji.png (1356x759, 736K)

Comicbook villians...

Attached: red_skull.jpg (500x371, 62K)

this but exactly the opposite
>t. left

>supports the gassing of jews
that didn't happen, but what happened to the Jews was still quite awful. However, the Jew and his Shabbos Goy are the enemy of the entire human race. That being said we are supposed to love our enemy. I hope that they can be converted to Catholicism.

we laugh at the propagandization of dead children because of how morally bankrupt these people we are fighting against are.

>justifies rape of women
this isn't even worth adressing

Attached: F2C482E4-43C2-47F9-8186-FCEB4FC2100C.jpg (720x647, 75K)

>tfw not an evil demon lord with rape slaves
>tfw i'll never be finally defeated by some autistic Jow Forumsack
Bros...

>comic book tier villains want to oust the zionist elites that control their population and use their armies and taxes to slaughter millions of people
Whew super ebil dude.

24pbp

An accurate representation of NatSoc rise to power in Germany.

Attached: 1536111493428.jpg (1550x859, 564K)

>supports gas jews
if you had any clue what they have done you would want to gas them too
considering they're raping welfare sponges, why not have a good laugh as they destroy societies. faggots like you have no sense of outrage when they rape women and children but heavens forbid we laugh at these animals.
those "different" races rob, murder and steal from us which is entirely ok but if we have a chuckle at their expense we're the animals. in a just world they would be hanging from a tree for a 1/10th of the shit they get away with.
>justifies rape of women
considering the left's definition of rape is basically anything they want it to be, why not mock the absurdity of it all.
just when shitskins are being killed. Jow Forums is a board of peace
>"surely it is I who has the moral high ground"
yup. I'm not destroying cultures and societies like the people I mock. things posted on in Mongolian knitting club isn't exactly the same as created an opioid epidemic, raping children, murdering people and in general destroying society. I'm not guilt of any of those things.

Maybe it's true. But it is just.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY FUCKING COSTUME AND CAPE YOU DUMB NIGGER.
NOT EVEN A NUCLEAR WEAPON CAN HARM ME.
youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A

Attached: 23532462132.png (1448x1892, 635K)

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

Attached: 15111326571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Not fighting for justice, just here to consume awful news about the world and wallow in negativity because I thrive on it.

Tfw fpbp and no one fpbp it

you're not ready for what's to come

Attached: tumblr_ms563i8RP21spwf52o1_1280.jpg (1026x1523, 301K)

I know right? you know she was ooga boogaing the fuck out.

Attached: pancake attack.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

im a super hero.

Attached: 1511126571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

atleast I try to be with great power comes great responsibility.

Attached: 123253576457.png (689x473, 91K)

Damn this is really above your paygrade. "lulz".....

"lulz"

>Kike shill

Attached: 3123123123123.jpg (262x192, 10K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1509865995151.png (1080x1147, 907K)

>you sound like a typical ass sniffing faggot from reddit just larping around here because it's more entertaining.

>ignores statistics

Attached: justthefacts22.gif (850x3362, 1014K)

Kikes have everything to lose. We are at a tipping point and they know it. They are now going all in just like the weimar in the early 1930's You will have nowhere to run.

What this guy saidWhat do ‘we’ believe? Odds on I disagree with the poster above me and think the one below is a cunt. Also, fuck off.

........................huh?

Oh,uh yeah sure.You're right and we're wrong and something something or another...........................................................

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (636x382, 44K)

Her husband is a white guy

none of this would have happened if they paid my bribe they only have themselves to blame.

Attached: 12434643657.jpg (1024x668, 292K)

Really glad I'm not one of those guys

Attached: 1536110626910.jpg (399x351, 67K)

since the vast majority of the people here support what you think is reasonable and almost nobody unironically support dylan roof, i guess it means Jow Forums is a great place

>morality is black and white and defined by jewish owned media
>t. Idiot

When you realised the reason you stayed away from comics was because of how red-pilled and based you were as a child and fantasies like this held no power over you.

Grow up and stop reading comic books
or kill yourself
second option is preferable

I swear to fucking god that liberals are the worst type of leftists. At least communists can see the glory of war and find beauty in weaponry. Shame that most self proclaimed "communists" in the west are a bunch of fake politically correct liberal asswipes.

Attached: DHZDuJ3UAAAgx0q.jpg (1079x728, 131K)

They often are

Attached: 1533318254456.jpg (1200x1200, 347K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE

Me too user. Me too.

Attached: 1493968811398.jpg (784x475, 142K)

Hello newfag. There is no 'you guys', or by implication, 'we'. Some days the board is shit, other days its the best source of news available. Learn to filter and hide the crap and stop fucking whinging.

Oi cunt I'll laugh at whatever the fuck I want, I love laughing - laughter is love, laughter is life. If we can find a way to turn something sad into something funny LET US FUCKING DO IT or you're the evil one.

We're not hurting anyone.
We're didn't kill those refugees.
Let us have our fun you wanker.

'ate the invaders
'ate the traitors
'ate money lenders

simple as

Attached: 1517501618958.png (522x502, 76K)

>comic book-tier villains
stopped reading here
op confirmed onions

Based filter going over on this jabroni

>we’re the villains
>jew posts all sound like the devil himself wrote them
>just a cohencidence
>our message never changes
>everything from the left found to be sculpted out of jewish excrement upon close examination
>our president is attacked with a different strategy every other week
>every previously failed stragtegy found to be sculpted from jewish excrement upon close examination
>we’re the villains
>label us Nazis because it turned out that Hitler was right about the jews
>thinking that finding truth in the wisdom of historical figures who lived through similar situations = adopting everything about them
>no
>want nothing more than to live in peace, free of jew influence, without constantly being assaulted with degeneracy or subject to jew backed foreign invasions
>we’re evil
>we’re literally Nazis

>really just the silent majority of Americans who are sick of all of the jew fueled bullshit, tired of the screeching of their brainwashed puppets

No, not even remotely.

Reminder that modern liberals fascists.

Attached: 1526234976844.jpg (600x395, 107K)

are* fascists

most people here would probably prefer to operate in a higher spiritual frequency based on love but recognizes that there is a hidden hand preventing that for the majority of humanity and by proxy- themselves. since what the majority of people believe continues to allow this to happen, it can not be correct, and i'd hazard a guess that since being considered the "good guy" or "bad guy" is an invented construct to control behavior, you won't find many people concerned about that when they don't have to put their name on it. your busted reality where its front page news if some white dude mutters the word nigger isn't preventing any real injustice in this world, it only allows those injustices to continue while worrying you normal people about some other adult's feefees, how is that not completely fucked?

Attached: 1458060359516.gif (236x224, 1.92M)

these are edgy losers and shills.

real Jow Forums are anarchists who know that slavery can never and will never be legitimate. And ancaps are stupid because money is a labor limiter

Attached: 194.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

liveleak.com/view?t=3d1_1407974414

Mods are deleting this: Faith Goldy before plastic surgery shilling for Israel.

Attached: 1496186879792.jpg (640x640, 166K)

I bite.
Is the Earth flat?

Look at this faggot
Put you're glasses back on so you can see clearly please.

Based

Jews created the Marxist Institutions that have completely destroyed our country from within

Attached: 7F38EB7C-AA8C-4FE5-ADC4-AAA0AD4BE83E.jpg (1024x640, 125K)