Minority Birth Rates Plummet Harder Than Whites

Now if we can only bolster shitskin child mortality rates to coincide.

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

>It’s true that some people in the right wing have flirted dangerously close to, and sometimes engaged in, the kind of racialized thinking that has tarred pro-fertility initiatives throughout the 20thcentury, complaining about “other peoples’ babies,” or quietly suggesting that if African Americans have fewer kids,maybe that’s a good thing.
At the end of the day, though, racists on the right are wrong (and comparatively few in number), but so are the progressives who assume that calls for more babies are racially driven.

>That’s because the decline in fertility has beenfargreater among minorities than among non-Hispanic whites. If we take age-specific birth rates from the peak-fertility year of 2007 and apply them to each age cohort in 2008-2016, the most recent complete data, we can create a counterfactual scenario of how many babieswould have been bornif age-adjusted fertility rates had not fallen after 2007. From 2008 to 2016, the deficit turns out to be between 4.1 and 4.6 million missing babies: basically, an entire year’s worth or more of childbearing vanished.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (640x497, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article211330979.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not white genocide
it's total omnicide...

Attached: krillintears.png (480x352, 163K)

urbanization. minorities and majorities realize that having a kid is far too much economic trouble in todays economy and dont have them.

LATINA FEET GENOCIDE

Attached: 1512074789295.jpg (750x750, 62K)

its not secret that birth rate is declining in every established society, if un and other stupid organization would stop provide cash amd stuff to 4 and 5th worlders mainly in Africa there wouldn't be niger overpopulation problem and as result of it migration crisis in eu, all would be OK, we now left with cockroaches in east, but this problem mainly due ro wars here, burgers and need to stop invading that shit holes, and this problem would get rid by itself, and now we left with mainly homogeneous society in murica, euand asia, and couple tribes of nigers in Africa, and some Arab tribes in east where they would hild cockroaches together, all problems solved

But what about:
?

shitholes have always been invaded its reparations and welfare that is the problem. let countries rebuild by having its strongest lead, rather than feeding the bottom rats have kids that outnumber the intelligent ones

it's because cities like LA are overwhelmingly hispanic now, and urban lifestyle crushes your birth rate

children of men world? fuck yeah children of men world

keep posting faggot

Citations?

Here is my counterpoint.

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article211330979.html

The rare elusive whitepill. Enjoy this moment lads, we don't get them often.

Attached: 1533131029525.png (1080x1044, 268K)

b-b-but muh white genocide? that doesn't fit in at all with my jewish conspiracies

in b4 the jews want to make humans extinct... because theyre reptilians

Great pic. Is this a Jow Forums psyop or what

Wrong (you)
Sry

Dunno man, i just saw those 2 treads opposite from one another, and i was like "whaaaa..?"

Thats not a far-right extremist tho. That's a healthy conservative.

Its not about racism its about overpopulation. Which causes all sorts of fucking problems. It strains the resources. It creates a shit load of pollution. Jobs dont fucking grow on trees. It causes poverty. Causes crime. Overpopulation is the cause of all the worlds ills. Not the root cause of course but it exacerbates the effects.

This just shows that EVERYONE is getting replaced with negroes, no "diversity", no "beautiful mixed race" or other leftist fantasy. Everyone coming to the west declines, so the "need" for more workers will be satisfied by importing them from Africa, the continent projected to explode population-wise.

>That's a healthy conservative.
Which is considered a "far-right extremist" by modern standards.
The right isn't going further right--conservatives by definition wish to conserve, not go further back. The left is pushing all of society further and further into the abyss.

Yeah. The third world reached max capacity and now theyre spreading out.

Taking whats yours

lurk more

Theres no way to stop it without killing them. Theyre not gonna kill themselves. And your leaders are dangling your birthright in their faces.

I always wondered if it were possible to engineer a fatal virus that only affects people with melanin over a certain amount.

birth rates are plummeting due to automatization of jobs, inequality that arises from this and the lack of opportunities for younger generations

yeah because they keep identifying as white

this might be the dumbest thing i've seen. this passes for "2nd generation asian migrant" too

>I become happier
>I got more entertained
>I get fewer children
>This persons kids:
>.... I will never get kids.

I've always wondered what the kikes will do once the whole world is captivated by the smart phone and there are no more backwoods breeder farms where the only entertainment is fucking...

It's going to happen and it will be the biggest stock market GDP shitstorm of all time

A whole world of internet nerds not mating...

It's funny to think the kikes always lose in the long run.