Imagine sending your teenage daughter

to a party, where she was then held down, raped, and having a hand placed against her mouth to prevent her from screaming for help. The rapist then turn the music at the party up to drown out your daughters cries for help.

Decades later, he is now about to be nominated to the Supreme Court. The highest court of the land. Where he, who have done this heinous and monstrous act, gets to have this much influence over the legal system.

How would you feel as the father of that child?

Attached: Monster.jpg (578x325, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lG7t630kkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all those proven to be rapists should be skinned alive then impaled

How would you feel if some unknown person accused you of doing something decades ago with zero proof?

>Blow it out your bologna flaps, you chode-hammered harpie. How many lifeguards have ordered you out of the pool because they thought you drowned a flying squirrel in your bikini bottoms?

Smells like a load of bullshit.

This might be hard for you to believe, but women don't typically come forward and accuse men of rape just for shits and giggles. They sacrifice a lot in order to even have the courage to tell their stories.

>How would you feel as the father of that child?
As a liberal I would feel highly regretful I didn't raise her as a boy. The end.

Attached: 1521816682123.jpg (250x318, 21K)

>you just made all that up

Why Lie? Because you can't win and it over faggots.

> 30 years later

HA! Bitch looks like she has buckwheat in a Korean leg lock

This might be hard for you to believe, but the political field is full of liars who will stop at nothing to push their agenda, usually lining their pockets at the expense of useful idiots, like you.

Mad. Even harder if she lied about it.
>muh feefees
>>>/California/

Attached: renner.jpg (225x225, 5K)

yeah just look at all those women who accused Trump of rape and dropped everything when asked to prove in court

Imagine you go to school, work your ass off for 8 years, make sure you never get into any trouble, be an upstanding citizen all the while making sure you are desirable to females.

Decades later, you have your dream within grasp: to become a member of the supreme court.

But then, somebody, without any proof, accuses you of doing something heinous because you don't share their political views, not only a dishonorable act, but also a spit in the face of people who are actually raped, using their pain and plight and the guilt it rises out of people as a political weapon.

How would it feel to be that man?

Leave Jow Forums you faggot

You don't shame women for not doing exactly what you think they should do (at exactly when you want them to) after being traumatized and victimized by sexual assault and rape.

You should commend them for having the courage to even come forward at all. No women wants to have the label of "rape victim" hanging around them wherever they go, and perceived that way by everyone.

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

>implying that women don't lie.

why is everyone falling for this b8 so easily?

No, I shame women for using a legitimate and quite horrifying prospect as a political weapon, detracting legitimacy from actual victims of rape.

they do if it really happened
prisons full of rapist prove it
dumbass

Well, it sounds like he was into Supreme Courting when he was a youth ...

Ya blew it

Kavanaugh is a piece of shit and yet another neocon shill. He supports NSA spying, he believes torture and militarized police are justified, the Republicans suppressed documents showing his prior relationship with Trump-related lawyers.

Why? Why do retards support people like this? they are making the country a puppet government for billionaires

And just like that you lost all credibility.

Lots of cases regarding frivolous allegations

I would feel very smart since i waited all this time to get him into the maximum power to extort the biggest money out of this fishy story(wouldnt it be fishy hed be in jail long ago)

True, touch on of these godly creatures and you deserve hell.

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateOfWomen.jpg (1146x1079, 361K)

Its only bait to you because you have a twisted view of women in general. Most women don't just lie about being sexually assaulted.

Just like men in prison have no reason to lie about being forcefully buttfucked by their cellmate.

>here's how Bernie can still win

I wonder if my teenage daughter can blag me an invite to the swearing in, then I'd forgive her.

Raping a woman is the highest compliment you can give her. If she didn’t want to fuck you she wouldn’t be in the same room as your penis.

Attached: lemurdickseverywhere.png (854x764, 1.25M)

>How would you feel as the father of that child?
Depends...does the rapist make tacos?

>don't typically come forward and accuse men of rape just for shits and giggles.

Except they do often enough, it's a thing.

(You)

Attached: 1532892330874.png (281x355, 55K)

Yes. And hes going to expand executive power to allow Trump to inch closer to dictatorship. That is why I support him.

Hahahahahaha

This whole letter is bullshit, we've seen this tactic a hundred times before if anyone on pol falls for this they can confidently classify themselves as low IQ plebs.

Attached: strok creep.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

nissu pasta desu

Attached: 1523678081007.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>post sounds like the devil wrote it
There’s the jew. Tried and true.

Scary how accurate that test is, eh?

Damn, much ado or something the dems can't prove
Fuck off shill.

nissu pasta desu

Attached: 1527992957289.jpg (479x533, 36K)

I'd feel pretty bad that you believed such a bullshit fake story.

But what if you're wrong. What if he did rape her? Isn't this at least worth a thorough investigation even if it means delaying the Supreme Court nomination for a few weeks?

Just so you know, Joe Biden raped Chris Coon's daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lG7t630kkU

crawl into a ditch and DIE you soulless NPC

Attached: 1534440282609.png (768x964, 649K)

Australia bringing the savage bantz, as usual.

Attached: 1504562482330.jpg (253x199, 10K)

Attached: shill.jpg (954x880, 119K)

Well first, she'd have to survive the abortion.

Crazy erect
>t. Incestual kuckold

You literally cannot prove it and even if you can, statute of limitations. How old, hypothetically, was Kavanaugh when this incident supposedly occurred?

Investigated by who, the FBI even knows there's nothing there, just... Delay .. a few more... Weeks until... The election hnnnggggg

>acceleration meme
Trump is literally a senile man. Why would anyone want him as their glorious "pro-white" leader, he loves Jews and neocon war hawks like Bolton. people are retarded

Attached: 1536645992072.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Then why doesn't he just agree to take a lie detector test, under oath. Settle this once and for all.

Did he rape her? Did he even touch her? Who was she, again? When was this party? Where? Who else was there? Did he cover her mouth before or after he turned the radio up? .... How long did the democrats have this complaint?

This is some jumping the shark level bullshit. An anonymous accusation, name redacted, in a fucking Supreme Court Nominee vetting process... FUCK YOU ASSHOLES, YOU HAVE AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO CONFRONT YOUR ACCUSER, AND CROSS EXAMINE THEM. Get bent with your attempted constitutional subversion. How fucking stupid are y'all to try this shit?

>heinous and monstrous act
lmfao plz go back to Tumblr right now

Attached: 1507390060766.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

Why was that whore at a party?

Did he force her to abort?

fpbp

How desperate are you fucking fags lmao... Literally anything you can think of not to have this confirmation. Why don't you take a like detector test about fantasizing about having a vagina

Dems knew about this allegation back in July and are only busting it out now because it's their last chance and they know there wasn't any proof whatsoever. Do you really think if there was any evidence to support this shit that they wouldn't have brought it to light immediately?

Because that would mean everyone'll have to take lie detector tests over everything.
>It would be admitting there is some legitimacy to the claim.
It would be humiliating

Just a couple of reasons

>women don't typically come forward and accuse men of rape just for shits and giggles
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
have a you

Attached: 5727c57399434.full.png (700x581, 915K)

>Rapist does this only once in his life
>Does it like a pro
>never does that again

Do you hear yourself? Rapists rape. That is what they get off on. Nobody ever said he was a rapist before. This is the same shit they tried against Clarance Thomas and Judge Moore.

That is all you have in your playbook. It is getting old and nobody believes you anymore.

You never fight true evil. Instead you go after people you know didn't do it.

Attached: harvey weinstein laughing at you.jpg (349x466, 74K)

>norm macdonald calls out #metoo movement for being bullshit
>pretty much saying its crazy to just blindly believe any woman's accusation
>a day later he gets insane backlash
>career is in shambles, actually quivering on the view apologizing
>early next morning, gun grabbing calicunt makes press release
>makes an anonymous accusation against a political opponent
>suppose to just blindly believe

its too much mang

>to a party, where she was then held down, raped, and having a hand placed against her mouth to prevent her from screaming for help. The rapist then turn the music at the party up to drown out your daughters cries for help.
>prevent her from screaming for help
>drown out your daughters cries for help
which is it, faggot?

Oh yeah and in answer to your question, I'd wonder why some faggot on Jow Forums was making up creepy shit about my daughter

>Giving women anything other than dick and kids to rise was a mistake
fixed

That's not necessarily true.
No one is saying the release of this bombshell wasn't rooted in dirty politics.
They Democrats clearly waited to use this information at the most advantageous time.

However, two things can be true at the same time. Democrats are playing dirty politics with this information. However, that does not mean that the allegations are completely made up.

>They get a lot of illicit cash in their offshore bank account in order to even have the courage to tell their stories.

fixed that for you

Attached: justthefacts2.jpg (983x3367, 830K)

Lie detectors are not admissible evidence and a judge of all people knows that. They're too faulty to be reliable.

Eat a dick, cunt... tits or GTFO

Oh no sexual misconduct has turned into rape or you people just can't stop yourselves from turning everything into a rape. You realize nobody believe that shit anymore cuz you overused it so much.

Enjoy the future of every woman being a lying attention-seeking whore.

At first it was he was 17 and took a underage girl across a state line in 1980.
Now its he raped a girl at a party.
Does he hunt triceratops to ?
OP you are pathetic.
sage

Attached: newsa 1166.jpg (500x333, 32K)

How ironic that this comes out right now? The timing is uncanny.

Attached: ACME Allegations.jpg (244x211, 23K)

>muh rape is the worst thing ever
How come there are rape allegations made against every single Republican candidate or nominee? We don't believe it anymore.

Then fucking prove they're not made up faggot. The burden of proof is on the accuser you retard.

Imagine you are a retard posting horseshit on a Mongolian throat singing forum.

Honestly, look at the CHAD in that picture. You think he needed to rape anyone?

Fuck you, your fake news, and the Democucks with their dirty tricks.

wow brett lookin like a young chad here, thx for sharing

>hurr durr, drumph likes jews, therefore will not be beneficial for American racial dynamics.
If anything, the fact that Trump has close ties with Jews will only benefit him, and if he were an anti jew leader they would fight tooth and nail against him. The current enemy in America is radical liberalism, destruction of family units, destruction of traditional values and promotion of sexual promiscuity and degeneracy along with debt slavery. I have faith that A) Trump will work to reverse these things and B) that he will not sell out our country to Jews as it has been.

Attached: limxbrainlet.png (586x578, 37K)

Nice bait, here's a (You)

Attached: 1536832665374.jpg (1080x1349, 145K)

By the way, women DO want to be known as a rape victim, that gets you all kinds of victim currency, maybe even go fund me cash, the fuck you talking about....

>imagine you havent raped anybody
>a bunch of women you had a relationship with now tell that you raped them because they get paid to do so

deserved
feed the beast, get rekt by the beast

lol, like 10 years ago the first woman I ever became friends with told everyone I groped her the second we had our first argument

Rape should be institutionalised for these creatures.

A lot of people in this thread don't seem to understand why it is ridiculous to be skeptical of a rape victim telling people what happened to them.

So let me try to use an analogy that you guys might understand.
If you were mugged in the streets, and then proceed to report it to the police, do you want the police to respond by saying "did you get mugged? What proof do you have? Prove that you're not making this up"

Of course not. Then why do you expect absurd levels of scrutiny for women who have been sexually assaulted or raped?

We all know it's made up for partisan reasons. The 'victim' waits until now? Bullshit. Baseless just like the whole Demonrat's agenda.

Attached: 1526378526217.png (2100x1400, 2.3M)

Are you kidding? Haven’t you heard? Trump controls the fucking WEATHER ffs! He IS the GEOTUS!

This is indicative of the Republican Congress and their agenda. They have been covering for Trump; knowingly aware he has negate the Constitution and misled the American people. Their so called investigation was a joke and current pursuit of SCOTUS appointee is of the lowest integrity in history. How can you refuse to allow access to documents required for review by those who are adhering to their duty as elected officials?

This might be hard for you to believe, but niggers don't just go attack people and rob them.

>kids to rise
Fucking pedopole

but reporting a mugging that happened 30+ years ago because you don't like his position on the issues isn't an apt analogy.

smalls like absolute bullshit.

oh wait.. that's because it is. rarely I've seen a smear attempt more obvious in timing and targeting. lol

the Dems cannot think ahead.

by the way, dear shill: this kind of strategy, the employment of insane and damaging accusations without proof, is exactly why I lost faith in the Dems many many years ago. it's just dirty - and people who act like this should never be given access to power.

You don’t seem to understand that you are literally DAYS away from having your cognition tuned up.

Attached: 83E1E285-D539-4ACB-9F30-48C84DBBFC4B.jpg (1000x1000, 18K)

>I WAS RAPED!
Okay by who, where?
>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION A VICTIM OF RAPE
B..
>I'M A FUCKING RAPE VICTIM
>STOP THE FUCKING NOMINATION
This is literally how democrats sound

Hey moron, you do have to prove that you were the victim of a crime if you want to take legal action against the person that supposedly committed the crime.

The guy admitted in private emails to friends that he became aggressive after losing at dice... was he drinking then too? Does this information suggest a possible pattern of behavior? I think that these two incidents MUST BE analyzed much more closely and that the sealed docs MUST be unsealed for scrutiny. People should be out in the streets and blowing up Senate phone lines and emails expressing concerns! Keep in mind "Affluent Teen" a few years ago. He killed people, and suffered NO consequences until he fled to Mexico... maybe some of these sealed documents outline something very similar to this CRIMINAL!

She could hold me down and turn the music up

Attached: pepe.png (384x384, 108K)