Can anybody give me one good reason to be optimistic about the future?

Can anybody give me one good reason to be optimistic about the future?

Attached: 11-leonard-cohen-gijon.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH1XTOBF0YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Unknown Unknowns are all I live for now. All the things that could be out there that I just haven't discovered yet.

Only if you take off the fedora.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1066, 969K)

At some point in the future you get to die.

>Increased living standards in brown and black countries are starting to show signs of declining birthrates strongly indicating that all countries go through similar development as the west and Japan - sometimes even accelerated

>The willingness to focus on green technology and reduction of pollution worldwide. In the span of 10 years it has gone from a fringe left wing thing to absolute political mainstream

>The center and the left of the political spectrum no longer support unlimited or extremely loosely controlled immigration (see almost all elections in the west the past 10 years)

>Continuous productivity increase on all levels of our daily life actually means potential for more time to do stuff we like

The true redpill is that things are actually going well, even in the west. And if you looked at things on a global scale very well.

Right now the biggest issue is uneven wealth distribution, the lower and middle classes not getting the benefits of the current growth. But there's focus on the problem at least (see Gates and Buffet, for instance).

So don't be down user friend. Jow Forums as always is lying to you, life is good and the future looks even better.

The pleasure of saying 'I told you so.'
Keeps me going.

Attached: The-Garden-Of-Earthly-Delights-Panel-3.jpg (1000x2445, 705K)

Not true. This entire post not true.

Post your favourite songs and covers by him.

Man had a voice.

it's a house of cards
and "green"(lithium, cobalt mines, wet processing) doesn't change shit when economies are dependent on constant consumption

Watching muslims, niggers and the west die from comfy romania. Great time to be alive.

There are lots of new technologies that are already in the testing phase, self driving cars for example. It will be interesting to see what happens when they are widely adopted. Estimates of a technological 'singularity' are as early at 2029, mite b cool.

Trump is president and Hillary is going to jail

One of the rare truly redpilled Jews

Give me back my broken night, my mirrored room, my secret life....it's lonely here, there's no one left to torture
Give me absolute control over every living soul
And lie beside me, baby, that's an order!

Give me crack and anal sex, take the only tree that's left, and stuff it up the hole in your culture
Give me back the Berlin wall, give me Stalin and St. Paul, I've seen the future, brother....it is murder

Things are going to slide in all directions
Won't be nothing, nothing you can measure anymore.
The blizzard of the world has crossed the threshold
And it's overturned the order of the soul.

When they said repent, I wonder what they meant

You don't know me from the wind
You never will, you never did
I'm the little Jew
Who wrote the Bible
I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all
But love's the only engine of survival

Your servant here, he has been told
To say it clear, to say it cold
It's over, it ain't going any further
And now the wheels of heaven stop
You feel the devil's riding crop
Get ready for the future: It is murder

Things are going to slide in all directions;
Won't be nothing, nothing you can measure anymore
The blizzard of the world has crossed the threshold,
And it's overturned the order of the soul

When they said repent, I wonder what they meant

There'll be the breaking of the ancient western code
Your private life will suddenly explode
There'll be phantoms, there'll be fires on the road, and the white man dancing
You'll see your woman hanging upside down, her features covered by her fallen gown
And all the lousy little poets coming round, trying to sound like Charlie Manson...and the white man dancing

Give me back the Berlin wall, give me Stalin and St. Paul
Give me Christ or give me Hiroshima
Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow...I've seen the future, baby: it is murder

mine, The Future, just posted
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1XTOBF0YQ

There is no future only the eternal now.

Funny how stuff like this seems almost painful to fear-faggots like you guys.

If I were in you mental state of doom and gloom, I would consider suicide desu.

Christ

things get better. it's a depression now

like in the 30s

war soon, like in the 40s

but then another rise up; we'll have flying cars, like the 50s saw economic prosperity, interstate highways, tv, etc. also conservative time

"when you're going through hell, keep going" -churchill

The coming all out war will remind you you were not born with this screen stuck to your face and the sofa stuck to your butt.

Attached: 1530379869741.jpg (446x505, 59K)

Eventually you'll die and the rest of us won't have to put up with your limp wristed, dumbass questions.

Life is more interesting when you know what's going on behind the scenes

France will become third world in a few years
the world will be a better place when that happens

Everyone you hate will die, and most likely a violent death. Give in to hate and you'll never lose the source of your optimism.

when exactly is it coming? I thought we were supposed to start like 2 years ago.

Him and his mates

Attached: 36A42D2C-70D0-4D6F-9C25-5F2DFC0D9883.jpg (480x360, 23K)

We are living in the midst of a cosmic spiritual battle between good and evil. There are things you possess which cannot be taken from you - they can only be relinquished. For example, integrity. For those who care only for material things, hard times are here and will get worse. Do not care only about material things. Do not relinquish your mental and spiritual treasures or give in to the temptation of joining them. This is fully under your sole control, and that’s great news and reason for optimism.

This, the Africanization of France and England is all I live for desu.

I'm getting rich in this amazing economic climate.

Not to mention the high powered weed
>that you must be smoking to write a bullshit post like that

Becuase outlook oftentimes produces outcome. And if things come to a bitter end anyhow, better to have enjoyed the time somewhat.