Fuck Dirtland

Potatoniggers are shit, Retardland is shit

Attached: 1493471563006.jpg (700x430, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ
derrynow.com/news/ira-threaten-kill-south-derry-travellers-family/240129
youtube.com/watch?v=_luo_pAa4x0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piss me, I'm Irish

Attached: 1489764793386.jpg (654x571, 75K)

Nice try, kike.

What have the Irish ever done to you?

Ivory Coast is a shithole where underage girls will let you fuck them if you promise to give them a tin of canned food for one and a small chocolate bar. Caveat: you have to be into niggers

Attached: SHIT.png (675x688, 14K)

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ

>'Irish' ''''''people''''''

They aren't Irish though, they're gypsies. Even the Irish hate these scum.

derrynow.com/news/ira-threaten-kill-south-derry-travellers-family/240129

Fuck you too, cunt.

IRELAND
Average income : €45,000
Life expectancy : 81.5 years

RUSSIA
Average income : €8,000
Life expectancy : 71.9 years

The list goes on. By every measure of quality of life Ireland and Irish people are in a far better position than Russians. Even that old chestnut about the Irish loving drink is blown out of the water by Russian consumption. In some parts of Russia life expectancy for males is 55 years with over 50% of deaths between age 18 and 55 being alcohol related. No surprise when you have to drink yourself into a stupor on a daily basis to escape your miserable existence. Then you have the cheek to call us thrid world. All I can do is laugh.

It is over.

The famine ?

Attached: 23EFF00E-B9A6-402F-A426-B9D3B9FE10D9.jpg (360x360, 24K)

Those milkers at 1:42.
Talk about bouncing, amirite?

still better than russia

>Be Ireland
>Struggle for centuries for independence
>Give their homelands away tothe most disgusting of Afro-Ghouls in a single generation for no reason
>IRA does absolutely fucking nothing (inb4 b-but muh IRA want it-t!)

The Africanization of Ireland is possibly the most despicable and shameful act of capitulation to Afro-aggresion in the west to date.

Attached: 1536780532580.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I never got an answer on this, but what if we put a prohibition on Ireland? will they have mass chimpouts?

Attached: drinkingbirdbot.gif (443x299, 463K)

BASED Polish bouncer vs Dublin knackers

Irish people are scum

proxy nigger kys

Fight me IRL in IRL, Mohammad.

I own a book called "How the Irish Saved Civilization." I own no such book for whichever toothpaste is running its mouth this week.

Take your spent fuel rods back, mutt!

Irish are fine and Ireland is pleasant, I do think they should just accept they’re a genre of Brit though and stop being so chippy about it.

Ireland is one of the greatest country on Earth you kikes.

How bad are Ireland?

I R I S H
C O P E
they look white dude, not gypsy at all. as a gypsy I can identify a gypsy potatonigger.

LOO

Exactly and I can redpill you all on how this happened .

British evicted millions during the famine , groups banded together and roamed the countryside .

They did what they could to survive , they became a group of their own.
They have their own language even called kant.

They inbred and also any criminal would flee capture by joining the:" tinkers " , drunks murders etc all ran of and joined them.

This obviously has had a massive dysgenic affect .Though they are still safer than negros to be around IMO .

Also Russia has 170 ethnicities some are literally unibrowed shitskins.

I will make a bet the person behind this post is either a Kebab dickrider and hates mc Gregor

Ireland is a fair isle and there are probably more of us than Russians

Attached: 1537003674399.jpg (1127x833, 763K)

Says you Anglos have caused this capitulation and were always the best Goyim when it came to doing the merchants bidding.

Still upset we kicked you out huh?
Maybe you should look at your own shithole country .
Was in London last week and by golly old boy , there wasn't an Englishman in sight!

Also if I have to hear that poem by Byron about the Anglo beginning to hate I will kill myself .

You have literal rape gangs targeting your women, your sisters and you have done what?

You live in a police state , you are above all other Europeans the greatest traitors to Jewry and on top of that you are deluded .

You are not a NATIONALIST , but an imperialistic chav hung up on former imperial power.

THE SUN HAS SET ON ENGLAND!

Attached: IMG_20180915_001711.jpg (593x983, 134K)

Wrong, Tinkers were put off the land by Cromwell in 16th century.

Since that time Tinkers DNA became unique as they only bred amongst themselves
It only takes 400 years to create a new race.

We are not British retard , Jesus it's like calling the Iberian peninsula Spain or the balkans Serbia.

It's not accurate also as the britons were only in England so it doesn't even accurately describe the whole of "Britain" .

Fact Britons were in England and English are a mix of German Anglos and Saxons with Britons

Calling the area the "British isles " is promoting English conquest and hedgemony of the islands .

A more appropriate name would be the Celtic isles as we all have Celtic origins.

white oonga boonga's!

Attached: pagan2.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Amerimutt with Irish roots here. OP can legma

In what way ?

why are the irish hated what have they done thats bad

what are some affectionate names irish use for brothers/friends/cousins and mothers/grandmothers?

Don't make me cry, please

HAHAHAHAHHA
POOOO IN LOOOOO

no no no Kremlinbot, you're supposed to hate the UK, that's who caught you gassing your ex-spy and his poor kid

the kike influence and strange agreement to importing foreigners is fucking baffling
i dont understand why this has been rationalised here, of all places
people here have disregarded their own ethnic superiority , by buying into the collective white guilt of other nations

i am fucking amazed that the kikes have managed to do this , and we have pseudo irish kikes gleefully dancing along

i dont know what their end game is, but this wont end well. eventually, people will wake up. its just a matter of time.
the expelling of jews will happen again
the expelling of africians will happen for the first time
and we will go on.

Coming from a literal Chutka Nigger, I think we can take this with a grain of salt.

To be fair, I learned English in Ireland and the "travellers" are the only people you are allowed to openly discriminate against.

Had the fright of my life with two of their kids coming up randomly and punching me on my legs, and an old guy jump came and starting football kicking from behind.

Wasted

This is a bit silly , user.

>Be British
>Do best to conquer the world
>Then be conquered by the world
>Have literal Jew deciding who gets to be prime minister
>Birmingham is registered on Pakistani facebook as a Pakistani City.

We all have our problems, user. You should see what we let the Morocans do to us.

And yet you'll still be Africanized in 20 years

What you doing about it? Oh yes, vote in a gay paki to rule you haha

Attached: 1536997317364.png (852x778, 90K)

Are you still butthurt because you lost, and had to release every Irish republican prisoner in a hope theyd agree to not bomb you anymore?

Despite perceptions I've never even been punched here in Spain, so was fucking shocking. Here Gypsies are Identifiable because they are Indians.

In Ireland you never know if it's just a country person or scumbag until they speak. I genuinely thought they were Slavic kids as I couldn't understand a word they said.

Such a waste 777777. I'll go kms now.

OP must be an English expat shitposting from Russia or just a vpn-shill with Russian ip. Russians like Irish, there is no hatred by any means, shape or form.
Source: me, a Russian.

That image is not exactly targeted against the Irish in case your Russoshitbrain was too undeveloped to realize that.

> Churka Nigger
ftfy

>Agression
>When they are legally being invited in by the democratically elected government

It's for the best, godspeed user

>Doesn't understand UK political system
>No popular mandate or approval, consistently opposed since windrush in all polling
>Society is stripped of the freedom of association in the 60s
>Not Aggression

See's flag. Checks out.

faith and begorrah tis like another potato famine

I guess Asians in Uganda were ok because they were "invited" by the political class. Ooga booga.

BTFO

Irish will never recover

Silly keks won't even vote the nationalists in, pathetic

Blacks didn't put a gun to leo vadkars head and forced him to let them in

Theyre not the gypsies you know. They call themselves travellers but people call them gypsies. Look it up

pikeys =/= gypsies

Asians in Uganda didn't either, almost all Chinese in Tibet didn't either. But they are still aware of prevailing indigenous opinion, they are still complicent in replacement.

You're still an aggressor, still a invader, still a colonizer and always will be.

And your Soo nationalist aren't you ? Lol shut up faggot still pissed we kicked you out .

This just shows that even now when your capital is occupied , your sisters are raped daily, terror attacks are common ,beheadings on the street , becoming a minority you bastards are OBSESSED with Ireland.

You could never get the better of your tiny neighbors and it sickens you.

Thats just what people call them. My point still stands that they are seperate from the Irish people and the Irish hate them.

You’re wrong - and I never mentioned “Britons”. The Irish have been cross bred for so long with people from Great Britain that it’s all by the by anyway.

For the record though, the ancient Britons included English tribes, Picts, Welsh, Strathclyde Welsh, etc etc. There were related tribes in Ireland. Broad brush you’re the same as us, you like to pretend otherwise (narcissism of small differences) but anyone with half a brain knows you’re just one of a variety of Brit.

Pic related.

Attached: it's not the irish flag, you stupid cunts. it's fucking ivory coast.jpg (3024x4032, 1.74M)

ENGLISH OUT

AFRICANS IN

HAHAHAHAHA

The Brits and the Irish haven't mixed as much as you are letting on. The Irish are a distinct people and you can see this in their DNA.

To be fair the number of Africans in Ireland are minute in comparison to England.

Lol at the idea you kicked us out. Irish self delusion is a thing to behold. It’s why your historians are generally viewed as garbage, propagating mythology.

Scratch an Irishman and find an English hater. Classic midget jealousy.

BRITS OUT

BLACKS IN

But they did? It was called the Irish war of Independence. Stop being butthurt.

East Anglia has a distinct DNA. They’ve mixed fuckloads for over a thousand years. There are some trotters out in the west who probably still look Basque but generally there’s a lot of cross pollination first with the old and new English, then latterly with them coming over here to seek a better life in the country they love to denigrate.

The life of an Irish citizen

>Grow up in shitty backwoods nowheresville
>Be molested by priests, dad / uncles
>Start drinking at 10
>Quit school at 12
>Be talked in to some variation of the IRA at 14
>Angrily throw rocks and burn English flags
>Do this 'til you're 21
>Jump in a caravan and move to England
>Find a school playing field to live in
>Fuck some toothless 16yr old and marry her in an obscenely ugly dress with drunken hags screaming everywhere and praising the baby Jesus
>Tarmac English pensioners drives / "fix" their roofs for 1000% of the going rate
>Burgle as many people in the area as you can
>Move your caravan to a new area and repeat x LIFE
>Spend some time at Her Majesty's pleasure
>Tattoo "love" and "hate" on your fingers with a sewing needle and a Biro
>Lose your teeth, and your hair, grow a beer belly
>Stay in England forever
>Lie, steal, pay no taxes, break every law there is, be a worthless alcoholic wife-beating scumbag contributing nothing whatsoever to the world
>Claim that this is the fault of the English
>Die from cirrhosis of the liver
>Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1510989440745.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Fuck off slavshit moron. Unlike the russian hordes who were the scourge of Europe, the Irish came to America and helped build white civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=_luo_pAa4x0

Attached: 1519890885788.jpg (250x216, 14K)

They should stop voting for the pro immigration parties then if they don't want immigration

>the Irish came to America and helped build white civilization.

Attached: 1531543423288.png (1461x728, 140K)

Some “war”. They decided to rebel during WW1 like cunts, for years there had been a growing feeling that Ireland would get more independence. Britain couldn’t really be arsed. Stop being a cuck.

You're welcome for the fourth dimension in mathematics that humanity need for space faring
With you german space program

Attached: quaternions.jpg (638x479, 86K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15-12-50-19.png (720x1280, 190K)

England

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15-12-50-35.png (720x1280, 358K)

Attached: 1529082501231.jpg (1138x915, 74K)

Attached: 1522681783226.jpg (1200x758, 169K)

The war started in 1919.

Oh look! Some pictures! That sure ruins my statistics

Your statistics:
England: 2% black
Ireland: 1.5% black

Wow. You really won that one. Meanwhile Ireland's most hardcore violent nationalist groups has black political candidates and is spray-painting "Brits out! Refugees in!" all over West Belfast.

Yeah, you certainly have beaten me. I am undone.

Attached: 1513717325927.jpg (987x710, 165K)

no
paddies are honorary kikes
they're parasites by nature, nothing more

Attached: paddyhonorarykikes.jpg (816x960, 139K)

They're a kike-nigger hybrid.

Attached: 1507179652147.jpg (730x516, 98K)

1. Look at the dates
2. I was backing up the claim that there are more blacks in England than Ireland which I proved.
3. Look at the actual numbers as well as the percentage

1916 Easter uprising was the start of everything. 1919 right after worst war ever fought. Lovely.

pretty much, yeah

Attached: irishfountain.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

>I was backing up the claim that there are more blacks in England than Ireland which I proved.

Ireland is 1.5% black. England is 2% black. This is not a meaningful difference.

>Look at the actual numbers as well as the percentage

England and Paddyland have different populations. That is why percentages matter more than absolute numbers.

Attached: 1514127689063.jpg (640x600, 97K)

1916 Easter Rising was a seperate event. You can say it riled people up to revolt but it wasn't the start of it. The start of it was on 21st of January 1919 when Sinn Feinn created the Dail and declared independence.

I thought you might ignore the date.
Oh whats that?
Its more than double?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15-13-03-56.png (720x1280, 183K)

Attached: 3D582450-C069-4F65-850D-2B99AE3671E5.jpg (995x684, 165K)

Kek

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

Based potato niggers.

Shut up muhamed.