Hurricane Florence Celebration General

Press S to spit on America.

Attached: 1536922683222-pol.jpg (730x533, 72K)

>Category 2
Why is the East Coast such pussies?

Attached: MlHm0Zg.gif (331x255, 979K)

Looks like a hentai internal

Where’s Jeff ?

What is her name Jow Forums?

>NC bans science in 2012 bill that became law
>gets blacked yrs later
why did my state do this?

I'm North Carolina rn
Nothing happened
Lol
Fuck you leaf

looks like a big white cock impregnating a asian waifu on her period

>hurricane was said coming to you weeks before
>people still die on the coast

FUCKING DUMB MURRICANS

SHOOP DA WHOOP

America litterally getting fucked by BWC! The memes write themselves at times..

I respect you for representing your country. Most Europeans that criticize America are such cowards that they can't even show their flag on an anonymous website. They truly are ashamed of their own nation. Projection maybe? Jealousy?

Press "A" to send aid.
Aid, not AIDS.

whatevers left of America. especially southern part of east coast its just negroes crime and ocean mexicans

S

in the next european conflict, your mountains will not protect you. weeaboos such as yourself will be particularly targeted early on during the invasion. remember this as your intestines are being ripped out of your abdomen, scum.

What happened to /ahsg/?

This, Florence sucked but what about the rest? Why not keep going with it until it dies out anyway? Thread died with no redirect and there isn't any in the catalog except this.

The general was really comfy...

Attached: canada.jpg (600x527, 52K)

We get natural disasters, you get illegal immigrants and shit tier healthcare. I think I'll stick with America

S

is that a penis?

>is that a penis?
Do you want there to be one?

Attached: AlisaDankovskaya.jpg (534x800, 63K)

what did he mean by this

so far the following deaths have occurred: old guy died checking on his hunting dogs-would happened anyway, or at least during a rainy day.
some dumb guy fried, plugging in a generator. woulda happened anyway. and, a mother and daughter got squished by a tree. that woulda happened anyway, just statistically. so far its just boring deaths. remember we're talking an area covering millions of people. im sure a couple people have been shot in the past day or two.

Attached: 1527736980765.jpg (800x1160, 195K)

It's not a big storm. I'm outside right now and it's rather pleasant. My uncle lives right on the coast where the eye came through and he made it just fine.

I want to drink all her woman sperm

More like
COCK GOES WHERE?

New bread

S

What a fucking letdown.

Attached: Hurricane.jpg (730x533, 326K)

yup.
Winds are not as powerful, but it's a wide storm.

>t third worlder eastern euro

literally neck yaself, untermensch