REMINDER: If you are a male and don't have a long hair , you are a slave of the Jew

In the past one of the biggest ways to humiliate someone was to cut his hair. In every age slaves had their hair cut. Our forefathers never considered long hair on men to be informal or even ''feminine''. It was embraced and only those who were conquered/enslaved had no hair on their head or on their face.

So? What happened? How did being beardless and hairless become normal? THE JEWISH TRICKS happened. IF YOU HAVE NO BEARD OR NO HAIR ON YOUR HEAD , YOU ARE A SLAVE OF THEM!!! You are marked as a slave just like those mutts who are circumcised.

Attached: emily_browning_1.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

Checked
Didn't read

It's because American military styles became trendy after ww2.

Hippy revival, grow your male hair long.
Stop being a slave to the system.

Yeah i wonder (((how)))

Attached: 8d35b86b25b177dae0387c847d77e69e--retro-hairstyles-hairstyles-men.jpg (475x491, 38K)

fine lemme just exterminate all the jews real quick so your feeble brain implodes

Based and redpilled.

The shorter the hair the less based you are. That guy does not have his head shaved like a true Jewish slave.

Attached: w.jpg (770x505, 81K)

tfw you a beautiful maybelline just past shoulder length lions mane but you will have to cut or you will die in the Aussie summer

Attached: fbm.jpg (480x360, 18K)

kek

The Franks believed their hair had mystical powers as knights, but somewhere along the line the norse and anglo's started cutting their air down for war. The Normand's had specific short hair styles.

The popular haircut in the middle ages/chivalry age among males was ''pageboy'' haircut which is not really a short hairstyle.

Come on, man.

Attached: Julius-Caesar-original-haircut-e1498019979419.jpg (1204x1264, 205K)

In war/ ground battle hand to hand combat, same as prison , long hair is a disadvantage. The other guy gets a handful of your locks and its all over , you get yanked around like a rag doll.

That's bullshit. You can just use a headband. Everyone with a long hair did. pic related.

Attached: background1.jpg (1127x833, 775K)

>tfw when you live in canada so your gloriously blond lion tuff elegantly flow in the winter breeze

I'm F A B U L O U S

always thought it was like how being pale used to be a sign of wealth and high social standing. It was proof you weren't a dirty laborer

medieval bowlcut?

Royalty was the ones to have long hair, not your grunt.
Of course. Just look at Greek and Roman art. They knew this.

>clean shaved: $5 for razors and scissors
>long hair: $$$$$ for hair products
Who is the slave?

Hair in combat is a weakness.

Roman tricks actually.

>caring about money
>using (((hair products)))
How can you be cucked on every level?

Obvious slide thread. Meme flag.
Only in barbaric cultures were long hair valued. They've all fallen to the European short-to-mid lenght hair culture.

If you had to have long hair, you would use a powdered wig. Not actually let your hair go long like a poor person.

Exactly

Having a bowlcut is far better than being shaven like a subhuman bought in the fucking Baghdad slave trade by a merchant named Shlomo of Jerusalem.

You mean those degenerate Romans?

t. Boomer. I grew up in the 70's so ive always had long hair. Females loved it then & love it now. Long( past shoulder) silky fine wavy brown hair. 58 yrs old still have full head of brown ( not gry/white) hair, when my daughters were younger ever 2-3 years all 3 of us would go to local hairdresser and cut off 12 in ponytail for " locks of Love" they make real hair wigs for kids with cancer. This year will be my last year to do it. With age comes color/texture changes.
I always feel/felt better physically/mentally/emotionally with my hair longer, the Sampson affect i guess.

Studys prove that soldiers with beards and longer hair are more aware of their surroundings and dangers then shaved soldiers, yournhair picks up electrical stimulus that keeps you at your warrior best

I think you mean if you're circumcised you're a slave of the Jew as that is how Jews marked their slaves, so that means 90% of the U.S. are Jewish slaves

>What happened? How did being beardless and hairless become normal?

Military look influenced civilian fashion. It reduced the problem of fleas and lice and allowed effective use of gas masks. No Jewish tricks involved.

I came here to laugh at barbarian faggots.

Attached: 220px-Gaius_Iulius_Caesar_(Vatican_Museum)[1].jpg (220x398, 21K)

>"superior" short haired people don't know how to bathe and get parasites in their hair and have to wear wigs because the are bald faggots

Attached: 1509073661905.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Buzzcuts > long hair

It’s so practical, I don’t even have to pay for haircuts or worry that I look like a girly faggot.

Weakness my ass. Just use a fucking headband.

You only need a fucking shampoo you Kikes.

>using (((shampoo)))
Holy shit, stop.

t.faggot with about 87 nits in his hair.

My head circumference is 63 centimeters. I am only 5 foot 7 tall. It would look ridiculous on me.

Men originally started trimming their hair way back in prehistory for an advantage in combat so you wouldn't get your hair/beard/etc grabbed in a melee. There's evidence of this from paintings that are 25,000 years old.
In a more "modern" context, the short hair clean shaven look is Mediterranean, having been spread through the Hellenic world via their conquests. It has nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with this being the look of Hellenic Soldier/Citizens. The Jews in fact shaved their beards and trimmed their hair to try and pass as normal members of various Hellenic societies, they even went so far as to stretch out their foreskin to look uncut so they could pass for "normal" in their social lives. For thousands of years long braided hair was associated with primitive barbarians not "manliness".

You clearly never had an actual experience with a gas mask.

Fuck off Shlomo

I only use a shitty shampoo/conditioner and my hairs pretty nice brah if any thing all that product ruins peoples hair and i wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for the meme beard products coming out
also the bulk of products is for coal burners who want to look blond and niggers who want straight hair

The average NEET on this board would definitely not look like this with long hair. More likely to look like present-day femme Chris Chan than an actual warrior type high test man.

Truth is handsome people look good regardless of their hair length.

If you had actual muscle mass and an adult males physique under your hide my bird chest flannel shirt then gender identity wouldnt be an issue.
Ive NEVER been mistaken for a female.

I'm 30 and my mom still cuts my hair.

Attached: 1524373369649.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I'm going bald so I shave my head. Do you expect me to have a Hulk Hogan hair curtain?

Attached: 12-31-2013 12-14-30 PM.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Long hair is such a pain in the ass

based and redpilled

I am not a tall guy either, but girls absolutely love my long wavy dark blonde hair. I had a something like a pageboy before which looked good on me too

Beats paying a hairdresser if she can do a good job.

If you have the body for it, then yes.

This. You only need a cheap shampoo and a cold water and there's your lions mane

If you are a low test subhuman of course nothing will help you including long hair.

I wish my mum would do it .

I'm 25 , I've gotten my gf to do it a few times , I'm quite frugal and want to save the money .

Swear I'm not a Jew

People call me a Jew it's a common enough insult .
Not knowing I'd kill every last Jew on Earth if I got the chance

Attached: 1536926584925.jpg (547x483, 99K)

The society degenerated over time for the vices they took on in attachment to worldly desires.

Better to cut it user , you'd look like a fag otherwise

Short hair and no beard come from the Roman Legions. Hair was kept short so it couldn't be used against them, same with beards.
Almost all things military come from the Romans.
In the age of biological and chemical weapons, the military stay shaved so they can properly fit gas masks on.
In the age of hygiene, short hair cuts down on and makes it easy to eliminate fleas and lice.

TLDR: Not jew trick. Roman military requirement. Civvies copying military copy their short hair clean shaven look.

Bald / shaved head = way way better that the "creepy pedo horseshoe" haircut 2nd only to the "Skullet"

Attached: mullets-skullet-best-funny-worst-redneck.jpg.cf.jpg (428x400, 26K)

It doesn’t matter, it simply looks feminine. It doesn’t have any practical advantages. Only women would waste their time on something so pointless nowadays, so I automatically associate long hair with femininity. And it doesn’t even look good, on top of that.

This, shampoo kills your hair and skin

Long hair (ie going past most people's "medium" length) looks cringe on 9/10 people but so do military cuts, typically. If you aren't lantern jawed then don't opt for anything past a mid fade, seriously.

>in the past
stopped reading there.
Only a retarded man would have long hair in the middle of summer. You wouldn’t wear a fur coat unless you were cold.
Besides, then you couldn’t feel the breeze against your scalp, which feels great. Is it cold out one night? Put on a fucking hat. That simple.
>memeflag
don’t forget to safe the thread

My hair is very greasy without shampoo though, how do I keep it clean?

Simple user fashion changed .

High and tight , long on top .

Having too much hair by the ears makes me uneasy and look like a smelly hippy.

Though only few men can really pull off the long hair look , asthethically I'd promote Nat soc haircuts because they look better.

I mean it's not your haircut that makes you a Jewish slave obviously it's your knowledge ,bravery or lack of them when it comes to normies

Maybe in 10 years or so. Once I hit my late 30's/early 40's I'm going to start roiding up properly.

Attached: 1785073ec8d2993458d9dc8488c505bf.jpg (508x503, 34K)

You clearly know nothing about WW1.

I buzzcut my hair to minimal length and shave my whole body. Makes me instantly feel more clean and aryan. Being hairy doesn't feel manly to me, more like unhygienic and barbarian.

Attached: 1527957355296.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

I would have been inclined to believe you, but then I noticed you posted with a meme flag.
What a shame, op.

how do you worms, you twirps, come up with this crap?

Yeah I wanted but brain pushed all hair out.

>it simply looks feminine

Yeah it's all about looks in our modern degenerate world. Your deeds don't matter. You only need to look like a male to be a true male. Feminine things like earings/long hair etc were common among men in the past, because in the past you didn't need to ''look'' like a man. You had to act like one and it didn't matter how ''feminine'' you looked like. Fuck your modern standards.

Still pretty gay though

what part of shall not be unfringed don't you fucks understand

USE FUCKIG SOAP YOU UPSIDEDOWN NIGGER

ouch
you didnt have to tear him in half

t.

Attached: 1503006851870.png (790x527, 462K)

>and shave my whole body.
>Being hairy doesn't feel manly to me
You could not be more gay even if you try.

Your hair will look greasy as shit if you don’t. Conditioner is a scam, but shampoo is probably worth it (just not daily) as long as you don’t pay like $15 for a 10oz bottle.
That rinse and repeat meme scammed way too many people.

If I use soap it leaves some sort of buildup. I can rinse it with vinegar to get rid of the buildup but it's still not as clean as shampoo.

Good post.

imbecile

Hailed and checked

Hair is useless ever since humans discovered clothing.
Unlike you I measure my manliness by my actions, not by my looks

I don't give a fuck. I love my long hair , my forefathers love it , girls love it.

Attached: Quorthon.jpg (438x599, 46K)

Your hair is supposed to be greasy, moron. I shower once a week when it gets really greasy though, because I'm forced to conform to degenerate modern societal standards.

and stop brushing your teeth while you are at it

Here's my flag faggot , you can suck my dick.

Overbrushing is a meme pushed by the dental industry.

That's not true at all if you know how to fight. Forget every girlfight you've watched on youtube. If someone grabs you by the hair in a fight, the hair puller is at a significant disadvantage. The moment they grab your hair, their arm location is static with respect to your head. Swing an arm up over their forearms and force their elbows down into your abdomen. At this point they are pinned. Pummel the head with your free fist or elbow. Practice with a sparring partner first, you'll see it works. The other guy is literally powerless and not expecting such a response from long hair dude.

Using cold water is better if you can handle it.
Also your hair should be slightly greasy naturally, noticeable to the touch but not visibly.
If you've been using shampoo for a long time your body compensates by overproducing the fats it so for the first few weeks you should wash your hair at least every day.

The bacteria that cause tooth decay feed on carbs, if you cut out carbs you probably wouldn't need to clean your teeth as often. Ever notice that skulls of ancient people have really good teeth?

Hahaha t. Ball guy
Hur dur reeeee
"The less hair i have the more head i get"

Damn Elton, lookin good

if you ever get into a fight good luck when they control your head by grabbing your hair

>your hair supposed to be greasy

How retarded can you be? Do you walk around with a yellow smelly teeth too?

Pic related is what I'm moving towards. Zero fucks given.

Attached: 32937559866_f5e9efb676_b.jpg (844x1024, 205K)

>foreskin
Having this removed by another man must be one of the most humiliating things of all time when you think about it.

cease all physical hygiene

t. Insecure LARPer

Stop being a retard and you don't have to engage in most (((hygiene)))

You're mexican, aren't you?

this, senpai

Yeah and losers think 1950s men and women are trad. No. It was all wrong. Suits and ties and clean shaven men. Makeup and hairspray and dyed short hair on women.