Intelligent Design-GOD

If evolution is true, and there is no GOD or creator, then why in the history of Earth has there only been one species with "intelligence". Over billions of years of evolving there has only been humans that have intelligence. You can count the number of times traits have evolved but only once has intelligence evolved. If natural selection is true then it should have evolved multiple times....

Attached: roastie.jpg (700x525, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=bu7VulZUUdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
youtube.com/watch?v=QHydkEARVKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Intelligence isn't that beneficial, evolutionarily, it's that simple.
We're just a nice exception to the rule.

youre retarded.

google "convergent evolution"

Attached: b8.gif (323x221, 208K)

Depends on your definition of intelligence. Fungi are intelligent. Dogs are somewhat intelligent. Dolphins are intelligent.

Information Proves God
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

That pic is sinful.

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

Because calling niggers a spechies is somehow racist.
Also neanderthals.

>convergent evolution
That still doesnt explain intelligence or consciousness. Evolution fags BTFO.

Another arguement against your low IQ answer would be the Snake having no arms or legs yet evolving like it did. Also, sonar evolving in birds and whales.

You do realize there is a real possibility dogs are smarter than we are?

>If evolution is true, and there is no GOD or creator
Not mutually exclusive.

Also remember, abiogenesis =/= evolution.

>then why in the history of Earth has there only been one species with "intelligence".
To be fair, we don't know that.

Attached: A World Free Of Christianity - Fantasy vs Reality.png (951x1024, 1.47M)

Intelligence in the sense that you are able to use the things around you as tools to further yourself. No other species creates its own tools except humans. You claim other species create nest and burrow into holes to protect themselves or their offspring, but nothing like humans do. Just the mere fact that humans are the only species in Earth history that has been able to do this proves intelligent design of some sort. Why havent there been 6 other species that were able to reach our intelligence level? Dinosaurs were around millions of years yet no trace of a intelligent species roamed with them.

Homosapiens killed many of the other Homo genus species, who were the most likely ones to evolve past basic animals. We wanted to be the only intelligent ones.

>Not mutually exclusive.
I agree. It goes more like GOD created Evolution.

Still. you dont see this with any other species. You just made my point.

what about dolphins?

Macro Evolution does not exist, it has never been proven and remains a grand theory, just like all the fantasy stories (they) try to get you to believe.

Attached: VLfz68So.jpg (276x400, 32K)

Man cannot even create a basic cell. Atheists are literally retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=bu7VulZUUdE

100,000 year and Humans intelligence evolved.
Dinosaurs millions of years 0 intelligence

Proving mother nature did not need humans to evolve to this level intelligence.

dolphins, elephants, chimps and gorillas are more intelligent than niggers and the OP.

Didn't some chimps enter the stone age literally a few years ago or something?

>believing that humans evolved like transformers from a monkey.
You have no right to call anyone stupid you fucking cattle brained athiest.

They arent able to communicate knowledge like humans. They maybe intelligent but they arent able to write books or relay knowledge like us. It's still highly debated if they have a true "conscious" like humans do.

I want to cum on her

Cats abd and dogs are smarten then apes.

You like thinking that your ancestor were fucking ape?

you create basic cells in your body all the time

If you want to believe in the mokey evolution it still doesnt explain why we are the only species to evolve this way on Earth. For millions of years other species have evolved (way before humans) and not one was able to evolve to an intelligence level that humans have, and as fast as we have 100,000 years.

Species do not magically evolve into other species. It has never happened.

It didn't happen that way, Homo Sapiens was simply the most capable of all of them, especially when you consider the range and populations of Sapiens and the other groups.

Neanderthal simply didn't live in large groups, warred and potentially cannibalized one another (in rare circumstances) and didn't migrate.

It has been theorized that Neanderthal died out in Europe largely due to natural disaster, competition for resources and breeding with Sapiens.

Other Homo groups simply died out from a lack of complex social structure, breeding out, and competition for resources too. Neanderthal was kind of smart, but couldn't practically use their knowledge as effectively, while the others were comparatively dumb.

IT IS SPECULATED and reported that some archaiec human groups survived into the 20th century. There are reports of monkey men discovered in Asia. I know one was reportedly captured during the Russian Civil War and shot by the Bolsheviks, and a while tribe in Indonesia (Homo Florensis?) is supposed to have existed into the 20th century but were exterminated by the locals around the turn of the century.

>ITT: murricans who don't understand evolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

In case anyone is interested

For millions of years the ancestor species that originated humans were also evolving. We being the only ones having "inteligence" by your terms just menas that we were the first ones to achieve it.

>Species do not magically evolve into other species. It has never happened.

Exactly my point. It proves there has to be intelligent design taking place. Mother nature has no need for our destructive intelligence level. There is no other species that can match us. Never has been. Probably never will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHydkEARVKE

>Probably
Ahh, so you at least consider the possibilty?

Evolution explains how, spirituallity explains why.

>menas that we were the first ones to achieve it.

That would go against every evolutionist arguement. Humans 100,000 years to evolve to such intelligence Dinosaurs 200million= 0 species evolved to a competent level intelligence. Not once has another species proven this is all because of Natural selection and evolution.

k

Neanderthal is arguably as smart or more intelligent than Sapiens depending.

Humans didn't evolve from it's original ancestor in just 100k years... where did you hear that?

Humans derive from a certain type of monkey, which itself derives from another certains type of species, which derives from another one etc.

Every species in earth has been going through millions of years of evolution, not just dinosaurs.

Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) is larger on average than that of modern humans. One study has found that drainage of the dural venous sinuses (low pressure blood vessels that run between the meninges and skull leading down through the skull) in the occipital lobe region of Neanderthal brains appears more asymmetric than other hominid brains.[55] In 2008, a group of scientists produced a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria. It indicated that Neanderthal and modern human brains were the same size at birth, but that by adulthood, the Neanderthal brain was larger than the modern human brain.[56] They had almost the same degree of encephalisation (i.e. brain-to-body-size ratio) as modern humans.[57][58]

The great difference is that other species, such as, let's say, whales, don't have a means to manipulate the environment. Now some mammals, those already have something resembling our hands, so they can manipulate the environment.

e.g. rquirrels, rats, koalas, monkeys...

Humans have only been around for 100,000 years, Paco. Wether you want to believe they evolved from stupid apes or not, we have still only been around for 100,000 years.

Those other species which have no means of manipulating the environment didn't evolve in such a way, as it was unnecessary for their survival.

Besides, an evolution doesn't necessarily mean a complete modification of the species, but a separation. So, if a part of the species evolved, another part may very well stay the same.

you dont think animals have consciousness? dolphins and octopuses are also very smart.

also how do you explain the laryngeal nerve?

Attached: autism.gif (308x308, 260K)

user fears the Neanderthal question

Attached: thC66H31OS.jpg (474x410, 43K)

Animals have intelligence it's just less evolved than ours to be considered similar.

Yes instinct is a form of intelligence. In fact without instinct there won't be any intelligence because there would be nothing to suppress in order to view the world in a abstract way.

Attached: Hunting bonobo.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

You just proved yourself wrong.
That still doesnt explain why we have been the only species, while other species have evolved to have finns and wings like you explained. It makes zero sense for us to have evolved like we did. If its so common then why have we been the only species? if evolution and natural selection are so evident in Earths history then why havent we seen another species reach the level we have? because GOD played a part...God being an intelligent design.

Attached: 4C435680-5E4B-4F61-ABC2-568E6EEAA626.jpg (353x334, 37K)

The way I lke to think of it is that God allowed his creation to be free to struggle along the evolutionary fitness landscape that he designed. The gradients are shallow enough that we arrive at intelligence through some path through certain requirements. I think the last part of the path was God giving us language through the need to convey stories. The use of liturgy to convey stories and the refinement of stories gave us Logos.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

8 And the Lord God had planted a paradise of pleasure from the beginning: wherein he placed man whom he had formed.

>you dont think animals have consciousness?

Its been debated what other species do have a conscious. Conscious being that they are aware of life and death and time as we know it. Obviously they are aware of the danger surrounding them and have adapted to combat it, but are they intelligent enough to evolve with out worrying about it? no. They have not reached that level of consciousness, no one has, except humans. They have no personal dialogue, they are NPC.

You faggots can keep spewing evolution garbage but you cant answer my question..Why have only humans evolved such intelligence? Over a billion years and only one species has evolved this way, and only over 100,000 years. Dinosaurs 200 MILLION YEARS not one intelligent species.

>germans who pretend to understand evolution

I agree, user. Never have I believed more in God then now.

>but are they intelligent enough to evolve with out worrying about it?
what the fuck does that even mean? is english your second language?

Attached: ravioli.png (1164x846, 1.25M)

Now, you're either misinformed, didn't understand my points or are purposely trying to set bait/act like a troll, Burger.

We've (as a species) been here for 100k years, yes, but as a consequence of millions of years of evolution of other species in the human evolution line.

Wings and Fins are the result of evolution to better adapt to an environment (fly/swim better). If you want to see what a winged, but flightless bird can do, check out chickens, the kakapo, the dodo. They just serve as food and if not reared, are bound to extinction (natural selection at its best). Even penguins, which are birds, evolved their wings to be like fins to help in their lives.

While we're talking about fins, then, why do you think aquatic mammals and birds can't breath underwater? Would it be such an intelligent design then, when they clearly live or pass most of their time there?

Rats have been around for over a billion years. Their life span is shit tier genetics, their breeding process is shit, rats are stupid. Like user said, over a billion years of (((evolution))) should have produced some type of success, but nothing.

Evolution is a lie, and none of you can prove it, or even explain it in a intelligent way for that matter

Dinosaurs never needed intelligence. They were the top predators of their time. Now monkey, do you think they were atop the food chain?

lol dude, Neanderthals have bigger brains than Homo Sapiens do. Did you even read my post? They are arguably on par with humans and only differ in terms of social structure and tool usage.

So no, Homo Sapiens is not the only species to have evolved this way and with "such intelligence" That's bullshit.

>dinosaurs didnt need intelligence.
>monkeys needed intelligence so therefore the all powerful evolution granted them it.

Wtf?

Neanderthal man was not intelligent, they were animals just like any other ape.

>with out worrying about it?
Do you worry about a wild lion eating you while you sleep? or a pack of wolves? no. Other species have to worry about these things, yet they do nothing besides run away or spray some kind of deturent at them. We've built shelter and created fire, no other species has done this.

Have you ever seen a book written by an ape?

And your only real response to the Neanderthal thing and intelligence is to do some "ends justifies the means" bullshit that ooga boogaing into Europe somehow = superior species.

If that's your belief then God must be Muslim because that's what we're seeing now. A less intelligent species with a larger family overrunning Europe through sheer numbers.

>While we're talking about fins, then, why do you think aquatic mammals and birds can't breath underwater? Would it be such an intelligent design then, when they clearly live or pass most of their time there?

Idk, thats an answer for you mr.monkey evolve to humane intelligence levels. Yet humans have created devices to breathe underwater. You still havent answered my question about why have only humans evolved this way, and not other species. Birds are birds cause you say they evolved that way, that doesnt make sense when you explain humans.

So by your definition was Cro-Magnon man just an ape? He never wrote a book.

What would convince you that Neanderthal man was at least as intelligent as a Cro-Magnon man?

A cell became a bigger cell, and then that big cell became a plant, and then the plant became a fish, and the fish grew legs, and became a rat, and the rat became a monkey and then the monkey became a human.

Do you actually believe this kike bullshit?

> Leaf education.

>then why in the history of Earth has there only been one species with "intelligence".
There is only the illusion of intelligence.
Humans are only nibbling at the edge of self awareness, we are fucking stupid and irrational creatures.
Most NPCs are no different from "high IQ" dogs or chimps with a developed language.

Have you ever had two consecutive intelligent arguments about politics with women in your entire life?

Here is a test you can do, ask people what their beliefs are and why/how they have reached their conclusions.

Im not even convinced that Neanderthals were a different species, there bones were bigger and their skulls were differentiated bigger. Not even solid proof they werent just a different race of people, and not a different species. Science has been corrupted by jews and communists, i take everything they say as a grain of salt.

I have had very intelligent conversation with all types of people, sorry that in sweden your not allowed free thought or speech.

> Homo sapiens. species of mammal. Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man") is the binomial nomenclature (also known as the scientific name) for the human species. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid; H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo.

They aren't even technically direct ancestors, they are a seperate species under the same genus. So yes, they are far different from "just another race" and there is a mountain of information on them that would attest to that.

>There is only the illusion of intelligence.

Yeah ok.. Sure thing, bucko. That's why you just pounded out that post on your human device created just to so you could survive. It's not in the natural order for any of this planetary species to develope such intelligence that humans have. It makes zero sense on the evolution scale of things, and thats my whole point in this post. No one can explain why only one species has evolved with the level of intelligence that us humans have. Millions of years and weve seen the same evolution of Eyes, Finns, Wings, Gils etc but ONLY ONCE has the conscious evolved to the level we see it in humans. PROVE ME WRONG NECK BEARD FAGGOTS

Attached: c5824.jpg (525x700, 116K)

I've personally have never "seen" a human write a book. I was going to avoid this, but this is an official NPC thread with posts like these.

Attached: 1536789428062.jpg (211x238, 5K)

>finns
Yeah those finns are wicked smart

So, intelligent design doesn't answer it, does it? If it did, you would be busting my ass with a witty answer. But it does not.

Moving on.

Again, misinterpreting my words. Let me make it simpler to you. When you're not opposed by any barriers anymore, you stop, stagnate.

Evolution is just like that: it exists while it's needed, and disappears when it isn't anymore.

Dinosaurs stagnated at their top, because they had all the means to get all the food they needed and wanted. They also had wings, fins and teeth. So mutations that appeared in their species were not sought out, and eventually diluted in the gene pool.

Humans are still evolving in front of your very eyes and you don't see (e.g. IQ of whites, blacks and asians). That is because we, as a species, still have barriers that we ourselves create (e.g. wars, population, diseases etc.).

Did you know that there are humans that have been born without the wisdom tooth (mutation)? But this won't become a new evolution, because the mutation is not sought out, and it will eventually be diluted in our gene pool.

Animals do create structures, look at a bears cave or a birds nest or a bees hive or a beavers dam etc. Dolphins use clouds of sand to round up fish.

Chimps are more intelligent than nogs.

>they are a seperate species under the same genus

Exactly my point. You can argue the evolution of different species, and it makes sense why gils, fins, arms, legs and the such evolved. But not the conscious mind and intelligence that humans have, It goes against all of mother natures history. Every other evolution has repeated its self, not intelligence.

It's impossible to prove you wrong because you don't even care about the arguments being presented. You're not looking for an intellectual challenge.

You're just like "Did a Neanderthal write a book when we wuz in caves? No?"

> Evolution is fake, Human God chosen race.

Couldn't God have just built us that way?

lol, youre taking credit for what your body does while you post crap on Jow Forums? if you didnt go to school you wouldnt even know what a cell is.

Can you tell me which proteins or aminoacids your different cells need?

Needed? So growing your own food wouldnt be beneficial, to other species? We are the only species who need to grow food?

dolphins are intelligent, they just can't communicate with us

>It's impossible to prove you wrong

Thanks, kid.

Evolution sounds kind of like an intellgent being.

>you dont need me
>okay see ya
>oh you need me now?

>If natural selection is true then it should have evolved multiple times....
Says who? Seems pretty miraculous it happened once to begin with.

a lifeform so intelligent that it destroys it's habitat & poisons it's food & water supply

bravo

What you call "intelligence" is what language is.

Says the math.

Well, yes. Why would a wolf rear a moose if he can go out and hunt it? Besides, if by miracle one wolf evolved his thinking like this, what would stop other wolves from killing the reared animal?

Even Darwin said that in order for his theory to be made fact, multiple transitions must be observed. You also said that science does not jump. How does that explain modern humans?

Evolution is a jew lie.

Which doesn't mean you're right...

Exactly? I think we have the wires crossed. Neanderthals developed consciousness separate from Sapiens. Look at this flow chart. Your average heidelbergensis is the common ancestor and from there, Neanderthals grew in intelligence and consciousness separate from Sapiens.

Unless you want to sit here and make the argument that the entire Genus Homo was created by God to be the ultimate genetic intelligent design which is off because then there would have only been one species in the genus (Sapiens) as others would be pointless.

Attached: flowchart.png (633x467, 61K)

So you're saying that even animals are blessed by god, is that it?

>intelligent design
>couldn't be fucked to make more than 20% of the population actual thinking beings instead of biological NPCs

Attached: 567gr867.png (311x303, 85K)

Why couldn't a wolf tend to a herd? Why cant wolves rear moose?

Please explain or a good source?
I wanne hear the reasoning behind this one.

>that the entire Genus Homo was created by God to be the ultimate genetic intelligent design which is off because then there would have only been one species in the genus (Sapiens) as others would be pointless.

Maybe our creator took what species was most evolved at the time? or maybe he made us in his image. I dont know, but when I ponder the history of the planet Earth and only realize there has only been one specie to reach our level of intelligence, it puts me closer to God.

No animals are not blessed. They do not understand right from wrong. Good from bad. They exist to survive.

They have zero concept of death. They lack feels, just like NPC's

If you insist on forcing yourself to believe that Earth is 6000 years old and that it was created then exactly as it is now and nothing can ever change, that's your choice. I prefer reality.