Why do they try so hard to normalise pedophilia?

This article talks about a photographer taking suggestive photos of preteen boys as if it is something completely normal

Also note that the photographer is one of (((them)))

Attached: 3549620.png (1148x1058, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarian
youtube.com/watch?v=W5moUUFhmZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

what a (((surprise)))

Attached: 1536846919909.jpg (608x477, 65K)

Wait... is that a cum stain?

if i take a photo of a rock do you think i want to have sex with rocks, op?

: |

yes

It's a part of the plan. Completely destroy the family. Implement silly family law. Normalize being a faggot. Rob anyone of their dignity. This is a complete spitting on any sense of good in humanity.

Pedo detected

Wtfffff

Attached: 1536024159290s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

t. rock spider

If the tagline is "an intimate look at rocks", then yes.
fag enabler

this

>the photographer is one of (((them)))
Pure Cohencidence.

Attached: cultural marxism.jpg (545x397, 78K)

((((Elkayam))))
El Kaim
“God Exist”

WOW LOOK ITS A JEW WHAT DO YOU KNOW, IMAGINE MY FUCKING SHOCK

It is their swan song.

Encourage it.

NEW ORDER OF BARBARIANS HAS THE ANSSWER AS ALWAYS DO

"

SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT
The sex education was to get kids interested early, making the connection between sex and the need for contraception early in their lives, even before they became very active. At this point I was recalling some of my teachers, particularly in high school and found it totally unbelievable to think of them agreeing, much less participating in, distributing of contraceptives to students. But, that only reflected my lack of understanding of how these people operate. That was before the school-based clinic programs got started. Many, many cities in the United States by this time have already set up school-based clinics which are primarily contraception, birth control, population control clinics. The idea then is that the connection between sex and contraception introduced and reinforced in school would carry over into marriage. Indeed, if young people when they matured decided to get married, marriage itself would be diminished in importance. He indicated some recognition that most people probably would want to be married. .. but that this certainly would not be any longer considered to be necessary for sexual activity.

TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL
No surprise then, that the next item was abortion. And this, now back in 1969, four years before Roe vs. Wade. He said, "Abortion will no longer be a crime." Abortion will be accepted as normal, and would be paid for by taxes for people who could not pay for their own abortions. Contraceptives would be made available by tax money so that nobody would have to do without contraceptives. If school sex programs would lead to more pregnancies in children, that was really seen as no problem. Parents who think they are opposed to abortion on moral or religious grounds will change their minds when it is their own child who is pregnant. So this will help overcome opposition to abortion. Before long, only a few die-hards will still refuse to see abortion as acceptable, and they won't matter anymore.

100777.com/nwo/barbarian

Depends on how sexy you make that rock look in the picture now doesn't it you fucking lithophile.

you guys are acting real surprised when its made by a jew

The problem isn't the pedo nature of this.
The problem is the Gay pedo nature of this.

Attached: 1418004507679.jpg (1280x1777, 330K)

>preteen boys are not normal
Are naked teen boys normal to you then?

Just an old italian tradition.

Attached: gloed.jpg (345x474, 31K)

Hisoka is pleased!

Attached: this is exactly what it looks like.gif (400x225, 518K)

David Hamilton took similar photographs of preteen girls, and teen girls, and women, and society freaked out over them. Switch the genders, women would freak out over young girls being "objectified". They are out to destroy males; by making male pedophilia socially acceptable, maleness will be obliterated.

That image is cropped to be clickbait. He's shirtless, not naked.

VICE is an asset of the East India Company. Their job is to promote deviancy and drugs along with the people in office who will support the flow of narcotics and people.

Once you see VICE as the marketing wing to the opiate bankers in London and Hong Kong, it all makes 100x times more sense.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 9.36.49 AM.png (934x642, 582K)

But the fact that they are even pushing the idea that is was a naked photo is still there.

Clickbait pushers are usually shameless. Maybe they know that people like Jow Forums users will spread the link

Americans are just weird.

Children are pure and non-sexual, but any image of a naked child is perverse.
You would therefore expect taking pictures of a male post-adolesence is fine, but that's also perverse because they're also "children" despite the fact they're not.
Adult men? Degenerate homosexuality or whatever.

It's just a regular aversion of nudity justified in different ways. It's very easy to photograph nude subjects in a way that is anatomical, then photograph a clothed subject in an erotic way - americans will be averse to the boring image then have no issues with the overly sexual image.

It reminds me of when a High School Football in the Deep South decided to get a photo album of themselves, completely oblivious to how obviously gay the photographer was - the photos were framed in a very erotic, sensual way but the families were too dumb to realise it because obviously they only had their shirts off.

That said the attempt by this article to hide what is obviously hyper-sexualised images of children is laughable. The photographers know they're taking advantage of a child's ignorance and it's very distasteful.

>It reminds me of when a High School Football in the Deep South decided to get a photo album of themselves, completely oblivious to how obviously gay the photographer was - the photos were framed in a very erotic, sensual way but the families were too dumb to realise it because obviously they only had their shirts off.
top kek

I believe you 100%

all nonces must hang

There's nothing suggestive about that pic in your post OP. Maybe you have a dirty mind? eww faggot pedo saged

Wtf kinda boy looks like that? I had a six pack and could do 13 pullups at age 12 (i can only do 6 no cause fat fuck) I never looked like that OP pic once in my life. Wven when I was 7 I had some decent toning

LOOK AT HIM HE FUCK ROCKS LOL

Thousands wouldn't

Your autism is worse than op's.

Aussie, keep it down a notch

interesting and depressing read.
i'm not sure why no one ever replies to your comments.
i actually replied and said this exact same thing to you two years ago when again, you had no replies.

how about you take an "intimate look" into how big of a faggot you are?
you're almost as bad as this faggot defending other faggots who joke exclusively about child rape
youtube.com/watch?v=W5moUUFhmZM