I activate side quests

That's literally my job. I give quests/jobs to people I don't know just because they show up.

Attached: hey.png (500x269, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vEo7-ivl8Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some npc tunes
youtu.be/vEo7-ivl8Ic

Explain?

i hire people i dont know. Every monday I go to a room of stangers and then I assign them work based on their stats. That's it. I never see them again.

Gimme a quest I need goldz

How much XP?

Old man Johnson needs help collecting 20 pieces of scrap metal. Here I'll mark it on your map.

Attached: NPC Speech Options.jpg (720x405, 47K)

So if someone kills you there is high chance you won't mean much to the central plot of the world.

Attached: 1536797175196.png (364x514, 58K)

Good ol ACDC

The NPCs are becoming self aware.
Abort program.

I need some xp can you hook a main character up

Only if you're important to the plot or have achieved CHIM.

Attached: Ferdinand.jpg (668x497, 115K)

I have a checklist, other people have apparently verified references. I just send them where...they're needed. I send people to the North Slope of Alaska sometimes, but mostly Wyoming.

Fuck off were full

Sounds like some army bullshit.

take this fact, kind stranger

Attached: screwed on internet edition.png (276x275, 37K)

Not military. I don't even work for a industry firm you'd recognize. Seriously, I just assign work. I send people to accounting gigs, or service, or fucking airline mechanics. One day this lady showed up and I had no questions for her, she's now my partner. I don't work for a staffing agency, or day labor, or any of that. I was hired as an investigator...so, fuck if I know

If you were to just show up, say you skipped the paper work and appointments, I could assign you any job, theoretically. I think the requirements are you just need to be in front of me between 8am-10am mon-fri

Can you hook me up with a job thanks bro

i don't know. Seems like I could. It's never really occurred to me to give jobs to people without an appointment.

Job too please. I need to level up .

Does anyone ever ask for gear instead of gold?

Who is your line manager?

have you ever gave an appointment?

Most people ask for per diems

fuck

This timeline's PVP penalties suck though for griefing other players.
Except in the wildlands and stuff.

i dont know how

So you don't work for a temp agency? And you know nothing of your job beyond the little slice of work you do every day?

You have got to break that NPC conditioning of yours and start asking questions man

get us all jobs user

become a PC

never noticed. that question about the appointments is going to ruin my weekend. I do normal shit. I have a life, I think.

Where does someone "show up" for this kind of thing?

Think of just how many lives you impact, OP. You are like a junction in each of their lives, forever making your imprint on their individual destinies.

so you work as recruiter?

Tell them to come to X place at Y time.

That's how.

This honestly sounds like mafia/some sort of front business.

Be seriously careful about asking questions, OP.

Attached: Steve Martin non too pleased.jpg (450x456, 32K)

>mafia/organized crime
>wasting money on NPC's

no. Successful criminal organizations fall apart once they start working with quest givers like OP. Criminals are shitty people but successful ones or usually highly intelligent in a number of capacities.

>quest givers
What's that?

well op, can you mess with these people at all? You know to bring some joy to this.

What, Mafia is based on having control of a large group of NPCs that won't question anything.

Who pays you? Is it cash or a check?

Cash is OK, the real question is whether he gets 1099'd or a W2. If the answer to both is no, then something is afoot

Does this means my boss is a quest giver?