IT'S OK TO BE BLACK

RIGHT?

Attached: 1535650594925.jpg (582x578, 366K)

it'd be ok if all blacks were wiped out with nukes

Only if I want to put you to work

Stop killing each other then

yes, you bigger have had an entire continent to nig up since the dawn of time, all we ask is that you stay there.

Attached: 2hyqvj.jpg (702x500, 121K)

It's not a matter whether it's okay to be anything. This guy clearly doesn't deserve her. He wants to make people mad. He's a disgrace.

Attached: 1536986830593.png (739x839, 589K)

Right. But it is not Ok to racemix. Juden.

Attached: Cicero.jpg (800x1067, 255K)

Not my fault white people get triggered because I have a white girlfriend. Sort your insecurity yourself!

You're asking them to stay there at the same time you're trying to buy up their land and make it China 2.0?

WRONG

Attached: P1PdZoTBcObTVuJJSjHGqNhaLp5-9M76hs9WsoHd2a8.jpg (500x464, 51K)

Show us your BBC user.

yup, you anglos aren't doing much about the matter

Try putting up some fliers
>IT’S OKAY TO BE BLACK
>IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Give it a day or two and you’ll know which one it’s okay to be

whyte wymin are overrated

t. austrian

Its great to be Black, purely just being me and having a you know what has these wh*toids on pol just SEETHING!

Good goy pawns

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1282, 347K)

In, Africa, yes. It's more than ok.

yes just go be black elsewhere

of course it's ok to be black. the other responses on this thread are debased. IT IS OK TO BE BLACK but thanks to Jooish meddling, blacks are larping a whites AMONGST whites. SO while it's ok to be black, whites increasingly want fuck all to do with ANY OF YOU. Not just the feral nogs. Good thread, user

>Right?

WRONG.

Be black in Africa

Make me

NOT ON MY PROPERTY, NO.
IT IS NOT OKAY TO BE BLACK AND ON MY PROPERTY.

>hey daddy this is darnell! he's on the football team, and I watch you froth at the mouth watching niggers play this game every sunday, you'll have so much to talk about!

KILL YOURSELF RACIST IDIOTS.

Well if you're in the EU or US it will be like Africa soon so you don't even need to move.

Stick around and find out. You don't have to stop speaking English or go back to not knowing what a wheel is, just go be black somewhere else and if you don't think whites can perform industrial scale ethnic cleansing, I suggest you use all of those fancy white inventions to do some historical research. This is actually a slide thread so sage

No, your race is a blight upon the world.

and would they prefer the guy on the left or the blond blue eyed brad? we both know the answer right?

Attached: brad_1pitt8--_b-ol-Tyler_Durden16.jpg (666x900, 112K)

If they stick to their own race and actually raise their families properly, maybe.

If the behaved like respectable human beings instead of a group of apes at feeding time, it might be.