Taco bell refuses to serve Rnglish speaking customer

>In a video that went viral, a taco bell employee refused to serve a black woman and her family because they didnt speak Spanish. No one working in the restaurant speaks English and the next day when the customers called the manager, the manager said sorry and hung up. Taco bell has since fired the employee refusing to take the order and will ensure at least one worker at the taco bell speaks English.

Happened on Florida by the way. Feels good being a bitch in your own country doesn't it my cuck friends. WELL FUCK YOU THIS IS NOT OK

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-094038_Fox News.jpg (1074x1753, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A31G3HLHTds&
edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/english-us-official-language-trnd/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad learn it or leave it

Yay diversity

It's obvious the Cubans in the video were pretending not to speak English so they wouldn't have to deal with those naggers.
t.Cuban from Hialeah

>taco bell employee refused to serve a black woman and her family because they didnt speak Spanish
I'm pretty sure it was because they were black. The Spanish part was just a ruse.

Also
>41 rounds of captcha
>reeeeeeeee

>but muh libertarianism

Why not go back to cuba?
t. White man in Orlando

This. Based Cubans. Niggers too dumb to realize it is not a language issue.

I mean, they got fired

The one at the window. What about the rest of the employees that were cool with that happening and probably laughing about it?

Blacks getting a taste of things to come with their continued support of the Latin invasion. Taking jobs from them, squeezing them out of historically black neighborhoods, outright murdering them in LA race-war gangland violence, and now, refusing to serve them.

>black customer
>all workers Mexican
America is over

*Cuban
Ftfy
But still, it is truly a large blackpill to swallow.

Make a free taco coupon for POC asap

Where the video, faggot?

Attached: BFAF89A7-B04E-45DE-BE9C-C00E10AF8E14.jpg (575x421, 46K)

>TFW only niggers have any special treatment.
Hmm I wonder if the Mexicans could just vote right for once to spite the niggers.

TACO BELL IS SHART FOOD

She should be happy. If she had actually got the food she was trying to order, she'd be on the toilet the rest of the day.

Attached: pepeshart.jpg (492x493, 50K)

>dos chlupas y uno quesadilla por favor
it's just spanish it not that hard to pick basic shit

She should have spoken english when telling the niggers to fuck off.

While they did get fired it is the audacity of people south of the border thinking they can do this to natives. They are clearly not assimilating and want nothing to do with the values of this nation. They will be getting more and more embolden.
youtube.com/watch?v=A31G3HLHTds&

Get the fuck out of here. I moved to the States and there is a 0% chance I'm learning spanish, I already speak other languages and I don't care about Iberian savages and the jungles south of USA.

I'm glad my parents moved me out of that shit hole of a state when I was a toddler.

10 years a ago, we went back to Miami to visit friends and the spics at Publix laughed behind my dads back when he asked for help in English and we could not even order a pizza without having someone translate for us.

spics vs. niggers, who wins?

This makes sense. If the customer had been white no one would even know about this.

>Feels good being a bitch in your own country doesn't it my cuck friends.
The worker was fired pretty quickly.

This, hate niggers but easy to tell who a spic is on here. See who champions this beaner around

DAH-MEY DOZ "CRUNCHY DORITOS LOCOS TACOS" POUR FAH-VOOR

Lmao oh big difference
Dumb ass

Spics. The proof is in the cali gang wars. They arrested a leader of one of the spic gangs 5 years ago was arrested after vowing to cleanse the neighborhoods of niggers

Only because a video of the incident was posted online and went viral. The manager literally told the woman to fuck off too

Yea, I guess the cartels are more organized with slightly higher IQ

every employee at Taco Bell must speak English extremely well. Those hole in the wall Taco shops are where you go to realize ignorant illegal immigrants are living among us. there was a huge debate about this at that famous Philly cheesesteak place where orders would only be accepted in English.

Those were Puerto Ricans. This state has been over run since that fucking hurricane.

This is a great story when your a white man. Blacks got pissed. Hispanic got fired. We white people win again!

I agree this is all about Hispanic hate for blacks. And really who can blame them.

Whats the Spanish translation for COMPED?

Attached: mandalay bay slogan.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Are Hispanics /our/ guys?

>This is a great story when your a white man. Blacks got pissed. Hispanic got fired. We white people win again!
Seems to me that the answer is to get these niggers riled up at the Mexis... how do we promote this angle?

>pre-20th century
>America does not need a codified official language because all new Americans will strive to work together as one people and that necessitates a common language
>20th +
>Que?

You guys really bungled that one up.

tacos del libre

The only thing worse than Florida spics is Florida Haitians.

>2018
>not knowing Spanish
Get with the times granpa. The US is changin and you can't stop it.

If you can’t speak English you shouldn’t be allowed to be hired ina service job in America.

niggers will just lose

Fuck you faggots defending these spic invading parasites just because they disrespected some blacks.

>WELL FUCK YOU THIS IS NOT OK
No, it's not okay at all.

Attached: Trump sheep.jpg (1009x500, 219K)

Wrong. The US does not have an official language.

edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/english-us-official-language-trnd/index.html

Yeah but what happens when that service job in america cannot operate because all the english speakers do not want that job so they have to hire mexicans who only speak spanish to run it?

>t.Cuban from Hialeah

I pray for your death every single day.

The death of the wetback invasion will be niggers inability to learn one language, let alone two

Fuck off

That is the beauty. We have to do nothing and it just happens!

Though I guess to increase the black spic tension we would have to encourage illegal immigrants.

It was clearly a Cuban dialect. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's a mistake and the watershed of it being too late to ever do is rapidly advancing

Reminds me of the millennial that made a tweet telling boomers to get with the time cause "we eat ass now"

>video

So..

>CNN
So we do have an offical language

I don't see what the problem is. We gave Southern Florida to the Cubans. They turned it into a huge source of income for our country. It's the banking capital of Latin America. Cubans are high IQ whites.

The war will always be against Mexicans, Central Americans, Dominicans, and Jungle Niggers. Cubans are okay.

>hialeah
>cuban

Lol, retarded northerners.

It's a fast food restaurant. Who the fuck eats fast food besides subhuman trash? Who the fuck works at fast food restaurants besides subhuman trash?

Nigger customers and spic employees?

It appears to me that everything is functioning as intended.

>official only means 'de jure'
English is the de facto official language

Not that you'd know what that means

When Florida feels what it's like to live in the Flemish towns around Brussels

VIDEO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY

Do you ever leave the basement or have a life?

>cnn
>everyone speaks English

Kill yourself

I mean yes?
I'm not sure that you understand what "official" means.
It's not a synonym for being ubiquitous, no matter how often people use it like that.

You might be surprised at the habits of your social betters.

>a dumb fucking spic harasses a US citizen for not speaking the official language
>he gets fire-

no that's not enough we may as well go jump him too for being such a disrespectful piece of shit to /our/ people

I thought they all died in the hurricane.

you forgot to end your rant with a fedora tip

just hack up a phlegm ball and they'll think you're a native speaker

I'm sure lots of countries don't have official languages but the native population likely speaks one specific language more often than other languages so one would expect people living in said countries to at least be marginally fluent in said language.

I grew up in rural IL where one of these beaner families moved and opened a restaurant. They only spoke spanish, no english but their food was really good, so they stayed in business. They eventually got sued into oblivion for refusing to speak english though. Some customer that couldn't figure out how to order or pronounce shit sued them for it and won. I imagine Taco Bell (tm) is offering this nog family some kind of settlement right now.

>answers her questions, just in spanish
>this is the power of the nigger/spic alliance that will allegedly win the race war according to shitskins

>"We need immigrants for cuisine"
>all the mexicans work at white/jewish assembly line takes on mexican food

Kek

point out that beaners get more gibs than niggers

>Cuban dialect.
Prolly right. They are the largest spic demographic in that area. She's gotta go back.

You do realize this is just the Left reimposing Segregation right?

This is a good thing.

I live in one of those that hasn't been affected to the same extent as others, but I see Brussels creeping in on our nice little town more and more, more ragheads, niggers, cars, police sirens, appartment buildings, they are cramming is closer and closer. This country is a shithole and I will leave when the time is right. No fucking way I'm sending my future child in a school full of dirty arabs and niggers.

Try cooking for yourself rather than providing job security to illegals. You'll save money, fall ill less frequently, and kick your sugar addiction, fatty.

If only.

wages go up retard

Wages go up. Speak English or die.

Attached: 1447561468561.png (544x598, 458K)

I guarantee they understand that...

I'm a 3rd gen Armenian living in south Texas. None of these people speak English. I'm occasionally mistaken for goblino de mexico and scolded for not knowing Spanish. I hate the weak white bastards who open theyre anuses wide and accept constant influx of illegals that bypass normal immigration requirements. Fuck you people

anyone else catch around 2:00 as el gordo walks to the window the announcer says two more employees approach the window

>t.tyrone Latrell niggums
I’ve dealt with niggers in fast food and often fantasized about saying ¿que? When they started their shit.

What was the constitution written in?

That's the official language.

Because the founders didn't need to state it was English. The United States is founded by Anglos that declared independence in English and wrote the laws of the land in English by English speakers. I am sure what the intent was and it didn't need to be written out the fact that the USA is an official English speaking nation.

>nigger/spic alliance

Its so true, bigotry is truly born out of low IQ and a lack of education.

Attached: laughing at you 3.gif (300x167, 1.27M)

Shut up retard, B. Franklin & John Adams both loved Esparanto and wrote letters about it being better than english

It's over.
When niggers are your line of defense for anything it's over.

What does that have to do with anything? Was the USA settled, declared independence, thus founded upon those that spoke Esparanto? Or was it by those that spoke English? What do/did Anglos speak at the time? What did they print their papers in America in? What did they write American documents in? Just because they had an affinity to another language doesn't detract to the fact that English is the official language of the United States of America.

>No video
Do you even Rnglish, bro?

Heiled and comped. Thank you for not being a Taco Bell faggot like OP.

Attached: 1507439193452.jpg (600x441, 41K)

The first set of Cubans the US received 40+ years ago were high IQ and relatively non-mutted. They were the rich, intelligent ones fleeing Castro. The rest are Mexican-mestizo tier or worse. We've already gotten their good ones, fuck off we're full.

Fija te, Espanol es la idioma segunda en las Estados Unidos.

Can we get all the beaners to buy taco shit bell like the niggers did with Nike.

All the people here saying 'Haha it was niggers so they deserved it' are retarded. If you live in a country that speaks English then you should be able to speak fucking English

sounds like she's Cuban. most likely didn't want to deal with blacks tbqh.