FLORENCE LOOTING

GET READY FOR THE LOOTERS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BLAOW ON SIGHT. PEW PEW! BOOM!

Attached: looters2.jpg (400x283, 31K)

I'm sorry offacer I's needed dem foot locker shoes to save muh family.

Honestly though I would loot too imo. It is a non-White trend though. I wouldn't loot an xbox though they could probably track it, electronics can be tracked, especially online ones.

Dead niggers inbound. You loot, we shoot.

Nigger.

Attached: 1525233685257.jpg (715x655, 45K)

Gotta get dem kaperniks

Florence loot crew?

Attached: 1515465568173.jpg (555x445, 26K)

What's the problem with looting?

Yeah all these businesses have insurance so they aren't going to declare bankruptcy because they got hit by a natural disaster.

t.nigger

Stealing is for degenerates

Hi Tyrone

Theifery is the lowest of crimes

Looting shoes and electronics and shit is nigger tier. But if theres dry packaged food or toilet paper or something sitting on a shelf in an abandoned convenience store, its not going to help people staying there until the water goes down and the owner comes back.

the problem with looting is that it shows your lack of respect for anyone else you live around. combine that with your other traits you could be a real unsavable piece of shit .

you deserve to be shot on sight and left for dead if maimed.

Attached: 1d79491d168f503c36ab9aa335e1b8317d319a48ec001627fa2c7e1609fae8a8.jpg (248x255, 26K)

Yeah but niggers go into their own (poor) communities, rob the local electronics store, and then smash all the windows too because why not. They're usually robbing black people who try to get ahead. And then they blame white people for everything, of course.

This

the feral American Coon in its natural habitat.

>IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
Articles about looting have been up since yesterday. You really think a storm is gonna stop a nigger from stealing?

all crime is based on theft.
murder is theft of life, arson is theft of property, etc

gots to get them free Nike shoes yo!

Attached: kaepernick-nike-sacrifice-5.jpg (800x574, 48K)

>knew hurricane was coming
>didn't empty the store

Yeah I don't know why companies don't move their shit, it's most definitely going to get stolen by black people if not

No it's not you fucking dipshit, if you murder someone they just die you don't get their soul in a bottle you fucking retarded faggot, and when you incinerate someone's house you're not fucking stealing it you dumb faggot mutt piece of human waste

Attached: images (7).png (211x239, 4K)

Umm can you remove these racist images please?

Cuck alert

>track my xbox
Come on man

fuck that, they arent copyrighted