Hate Jews? Worship one?

Why are there so many people who hate Jews, yet worship one? The Christian god is a Jew. The god of Israel. Picked Jews for his chosen people. The Jews were monolastric, not monotheistic. That means belief in many gods, worship of one. Hence have no other gods before me and I am a jealous god. El Shaddai is used to name the god of the Bible about 50 times. It means god of the wilderness or god of the mountain. Kind of explains the whole burning bush on a mountain in the wilderness thing. If you are Christian you are worshipping one of many regional, tribal Jewish deities. You might as well worship the local tribal deity of Bangalore, India. That would make as much sense. Probably more honestly.

Attached: 83A6EBC1-818E-4670-9646-E4902CAF337C.jpg (1362x779, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever fedora

The God of the Christians and even the Jews is not some finite tribal deity but the uncreated God who made all things.

>The Christian god
was created by Roman Caesar's in order to usurp the Catholic order as well as evangelize the empire and beyond
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
>Banū Hāshim(Arabic:بنو هاشم) is a clan in the Quraysh tribe with a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite ancestry
>The Islamic prophet, Muhammad was a member of this Arab tribe

Attached: 1525512651862.png (720x709, 546K)

Attached: 12135134134431.jpg (492x559, 92K)

>The God
The word God isn't biblical until the Germanic Vulgate:
God, Godan, Wod = Odin..... That's where the term God comes from. You're all Godinists Jow Forums.

Attached: jesus fag.jpg (760x785, 161K)

You are dumb.

You were told to worship a Jew and call his father Odin (Godan Wod God)

Attached: 1536704339300.png (490x586, 41K)

Attached: 93C86294-D2D6-43A6-ABB4-5F2B7DEAB47F.jpg (538x474, 70K)

Isrealien God is an inherited (from their slavery trip in Babylon) minor devil called Yéhu. It is known. Go back to worshipping Baals. At least they were local dieties who gave a fuck.

>Learn about your holy savior who can rescue you from your sins
>Get hung up on his race
Lol I wouldn't care even if he was half Papua New Guinean and half Aborigine. Praise Jesus, who died and was raised again so that sinners like you and I can be saved

Attached: BEEA04B4-F574-4250-9FDA-93813D25BA2F.png (500x522, 173K)

>The God of the Christians and even the Jews is not some finite tribal deity
Actually he was exactly that. Only after the jews appropriated greek philosophy the image of god became what we know today.

Amerimutts are a walking meme

Attached: news.jpg (258x622, 48K)

FUCK OFF YOU LYING EDOMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1532089391116.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Okay, you’ve deconstructed the religion down to its bare bones. It’s Greek monotheism with older tribal traditions that win natural selection when followed. I still don’t see why I should abandon it.

Attached: FDD048A6-9919-4F1D-8702-C1208468978D.png (554x439, 132K)

No, even the very first chapters of the bible prove this wrong. The Genesis account of creation itself is enough to show God as more than a mere spirit, or his covenants with non-Jews like Noah.

That's not even getting into the meaning of the divine name revealed to Moses, God's interactions with the Jews and non-Jews alike, the poetry and narratives that all shows God's metaphysically ultimate nature.

>No, even the very first chapters of the bible prove this wrong
You mean when he walked around the garden and couldn't find Adam and Eve? And had to ask what happened?

They are his chosen people because, as a Jew, they are his ancestral people. Also, I think the reason God ends up destroying the cities is because the Israelites betrayed him and he hates them, and he hates their servants that congregate in the commercial centers.
>It means god of the wilderness

Attached: TIMESAND___xxefwef8o9ol8l90l89lu9ikeret6dwgwerfrggrrgihty89rb56br4ttihty486y8458iningn4ttihty486y845 (510x194, 9K)

Hahaha

Attached: 4CBA70C1-728B-46A8-9789-580260B1BBA3.jpg (500x350, 78K)

Meme flag
Fuck off Jew

Not a Jew. But apparently you do worship one. Retard.

The whole covenant between God and the trio of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was that Abraham's descendants will be more numerous than the stars. Therefore, if God is a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and then he kills all the other Jews when he arrives, the covenant is absolutely fulfilled. However, if God is a descendant of Abraham but not Jacob and then God exterminates the entire line of Jacob, that is also consistent with God's promises. Pic related, it's the last thing in the Old Testament.

FYI, God is the man that invented time travel.

Attached: TIMESAND___xxefwef8o9ol8l90l89lu9ikeret69rb56br4ttihty486y8458iningn4ttihty486y8458ino9j.png (431x582, 34K)

>invented time travel.

Attached: TIMESAND___xxefwef8o9ol8kyru6dvuybigoungh56br4ttihty486y8458iningn4ttihty486y8458ino9j.png (496x197, 10K)

>Why are there so many people who hate Jews,
YEE I WONDER WHY, and I wonder (((who))) would start a thread with this sentence.
>The Christian god is a Jew
The Christian God is a concept of a higher dimensional omnipotent being, so stop making shit up fucking low iq moron
>The god of Israel. Picked Jews for his chosen people. The Jews were monolastric, not monotheistic.
That's Judaism not Christianity stupid fuck.
Christ the son of God already BTFO the Jews and said there are no chosen ones and salvation can come to anyone.
>That means belief in many gods, worship of one. Hence have no other gods before me and I am a jealous god. El Shaddai is used to name the god of the Bible about 50 times. It means god of the wilderness or god of the mountain. Kind of explains the whole burning bush on a mountain in the wilderness thing. If you are Christian you are worshipping one of many regional, tribal Jewish deities.
Because the religion has even being reformed in the past 2500 years right?
>You might as well worship the local tribal deity of Bangalore, India. That would make as much sense. Probably more honestly.
Yes, I see, you're that retarded Indian streetshitter who makes hindu threads?

Fuck off, your whole thread is cringe retarded as Jaden Smith deep quotes.

For the sake of argument, ignoring other scripture entirely and taking this passage in the most literal way possible.

You do reduce God to a finite Demiurge or Jove like deity, but even this diminished conception is still obviously much greater than some tribal spirit.

Pretty much, though, God is the descendant of Jacob, and if he kills all of Jacob's other descendants then the covenant is till fulfilled through God's children, the Jews. When it says, "They say they are Jews, but they do lie, and a the Synagogue of Satan," I think that is the distinction between Jacob's (Israel's) descendants, the Israelites, and God's own descendants, the Jews

Attached: TIMESAND___xxefwef8o9ol8fwrgethjtryjh56br4ttihty486y8458iningn4ttihty486y8458ino9j.png (502x126, 7K)

Christianity is a Jewish cult. Keep worshiping a Jew, faggot.

>The Bible says the Bible is true!

Every time

Attached: 1535888683123.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>For the sake of argument, ignoring other scripture entirely
You said the beginning of genesis friendo. And yes. Given the complex history in which the jewish bible got written edited etc we need to look at these passages on their own

>and taking this passage in the most literal way possible
Also in the only logical way possible.

>but even this diminished conception is still obviously much greater than some tribal spirit
Yes but it still evolved from a tribal spirit. The original high god was El. Only after Zoroastrianism they capped that iirc.

sorry kikes you can't have my religion too

Attached: NPC.jpg (272x185, 24K)

Another brainlet, my point was about Christian and Jewish theology, and not whether these are true or not.

>Low effort cheap reply.
>Butthurt emotional response
Means your debating skills are inexistent, a Jew shill who is aware that even can't back up his shit thread.
Which makes you a shill by definition.

Oh did I trigger you with your Jew worship? Do some research. Anyone of European origin practicing Jewish religions is a traitor. Our ancestors were forced into it. We must go back to our pre-Christian roots and stop with the neo-Judaism. We aren’t serving our people if we are serving a Jewish god.