I walk among this people and keep my eyes open: they do not forgive me for not being envious of their virtues...

I walk among this people and keep my eyes open: they do not forgive me for not being envious of their virtues. They snap at me because I say to them: For small people small virtues are needed– and because it is hard for me to accept that small people are needed! Here I am still like the rooster in a foreign barnyard, who is snapped at even by the hens; and yet I am not unkind to these hens on that account. I am polite to them, as toward every small irritation; to be prickly toward what is small strikes me as wisdom for hedgehogs.

Attached: 1536821297943.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice
s3-euw1-ap-pe-ws4-cws-documents.ri-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/9781138793934/A22014/dualism/The zombie argument.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rock on Friedrich.

Attached: nietzsche crazy.gif (220x240, 28K)

>brute forcing this meme
>glow in the dark niggers or extreme recluse autist are responsible

Attached: 1499257694392.jpg (218x231, 27K)

Attached: 1537000135070.jpg (638x550, 121K)

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Attached: 1537000590582.png (2051x525, 66K)

t. NPC

I understand everything he said even though I don't understand it

Why does this image terrify me but not the other ones?

Attached: 1534224818431.png (600x431, 331K)

>NPC>no inner voice
>has tech to listen to inner voices
>boo NPCs, you suck
theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice

Don't use your inner voice!
Language thinking is for pussies anyway.

Attached: Jew.jpg (600x737, 68K)

>I could have saved you
>I tried to warn you
>But you looked away
>You asked for this
>You've made your bed
>Why didn't you listen?
>You cannot stop it, it hasn't even begun
>It's too late
>I told you so, why did you believe them?

s3-euw1-ap-pe-ws4-cws-documents.ri-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/9781138793934/A22014/dualism/The zombie argument.pdf

Attached: 08CE11FA-E4FD-45A8-BF1E-E48297F90208.jpg (640x960, 22K)

Is this original? It’s good.

Attached: D85D76CF-64D2-4601-AF1E-99A461ED7E1A.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

>brute force
This is not even closed to a forced meme. There is genuine enthusiasm behind ut.

I give it two months until Q boomers are posting these on facebook.

Attached: DnEgZRQX0AAM4e0.png (490x586, 98K)

They’ll never take my love of tendies away from me

Attached: 486B5F44-90F5-4C44-BC8D-6BAC869EC1A6.jpg (1125x1111, 972K)

I don't really understand this meme, but it's evident that someone seems to care about its propagation.

You kikes should try harder. You should be making us feel bad over something else. Why don't you go back to the drawing board and make something better?

Attached: 1536520093641.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

>that 30 year old boomer who still uses facebook

>I don't really understand this meme
naturally, you're an NPC

I wonder if all memes are encrypted and untintelligible to the memee or just this one?

Attached: A0EA1B55-076F-42BC-BE72-FCAA903D275A.jpg (640x464, 41K)

He is not here. Would you like to leave a message?
(X) for yes
(∆) for no

Continue Quest?
y/n

QBoomers are Jow Forums's versions of automatons. They're like system daemons who repeat any input that we enter, and while they will claim, perhaps violently, to be conscious and aware, that they have existed on Earth for some 40-70 years without any shred of originality or meaning that even merely approaches that of our modern time says all that is necessary.

They are our system daemons. Use them, but don't confuse them with humans.

It's great because it invokes the idea of a faceless npc hoard stuck in their programming. There are so many people on autopilot in life who just absorb their cultural programming like an npc, just blindly repeating the same programmed line. Instead of consciously rationalizing causal event streams and decisions, the npc simply retrieves from crystalized memory the most burned in propaganda and regurgitates it like an automaton. This meme is here to stay. Hell they'll probably end up filtering it into other words like the onions kek thing.

Lookup backdrop people.

It's from Thus Spoke Zarathustra; it is about a playable character trying to communicate with NPCs.

"They do not understand me: I am not the mouth for these ears.
Perhaps I have lived too long in the mountains; I have hearkened too much to the brooks and trees: now I speak to them as to the goatherds.
My soul is calm and clear, like the mountains in the morning. But they think I am cold, and a mocker with terrible jests.
Now they look at me and laugh: and while they laugh they hate me too. There is ice in their laughter."

it's ok bro God destined us to be better than them because they need someone to lead them out of love

right now they aren't seeing straight and that's ok, carry on! but if they attempt to exercise the will of the evil ideas trapping their minds, you are certainly entitled to dispose of them any which way, for they chose this karma based on past actions that did that likely didn't even involve you in the first place, but see now they're tryna do it to you

one day Armageddon will end, and they will know exactly why we were the ones worth listening to over all the others, because we all survived and the only others who survived either imitated us or innovated the things we already did with better ideas

Attached: concerned.png (264x274, 32K)

Attached: The npc fears the monk.jpg (1488x1085, 132K)

Are your sorosbux running dry memelabs?
your amerimutt memes had waaay more detail than these shit-tier npc faces

because you've seen it happen to one of your friends from school and they'll never return

both funny, nice

How long until pol/r9k makes it to the news because some schizo fell for the npc meme and started shooting people on the street?

beepboop

Attached: 1536662474593.jpg (239x249, 4K)

It's pretty simple. It's an extension of the normie meme. Everyone is calling it a CIA psyop, which is what half the board does everytime there is a new half decent meme.

>(((everything I dont like or understand)))