Why is it that its always Jews who have the leading role in culture like theater, movie, art?

Why is it that its always Jews who have the leading role in culture like theater, movie, art?

Attached: barrie-kosky-95abdc0d-f569-40db-bbb6-dac5d5f63ba-resize-750.jpg (750x1127, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=xG_EV5YbLIQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gentiles have much lower verbal intelligence. We are truly the master race.

nepotism
they snake their way into high positions and then only hire Jews from then on out

why are only watching jew movies?

Pure coincidence.

Attached: merchant_satan.png (550x679, 101K)

They understand the goyim but the cattle do not understand the master

Hence why they fear the Samurai: Japs rule themselves and create their own even better content aka ANIME

>I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!
Such a silly meme that also has some truth:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg

Attached: D0176897-202B-46EE-9B8D-7033269F65A6.gif (480x360, 279K)

ha ha ah ahah ha ha

/thread

>Why is it that its always Jews who have the leading role in culture like theater, movie, art?
Because they're organized and tribal meaning it's a tribe thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=xG_EV5YbLIQ

>hey Jews you can't be part of our businesses
>ok... we'll make our own
>make hollywood
>it goes well
>REEEE JEWS CONTROL HOLLYWOOD

Jewish control of hollywood has been on the decline for decades.

You're jealous because you're a goy. You can't accept the reality that your IQ is significantly lower the our IQ so you have to make up other reasons as to why we dominate every field and why you're a total failure in life. The reality is that there's no more Jewish nepotism then white nepotism, for example.

Ah yes all of my favorite anime, manga, and K-pop are made by highly talented and skilled Jews.

>media = culture

fuck off, shlomo

white nepotism gets punished by companies, Jew nepotism does not
you literally get away with shit that we can't

It's not the same. Jewish tribalism is about caring for your people and defending the rights of everyone while white tribalism is about violence and hunting minorities. Just look at history.

you ever really watched a jew? really taken a look at their mannerisms?

They act like aliens in a skin suit. they don't have normal actions or reactions, it's all acted. Jews learn to act to appear normal and not completely devoid of human emotions.

Because they produce the most cheap shit, which is what the airwaves start clogging with when there's a lot of them. Even so what art can really be considered to "lead" is not determined by its sales or the intensity of its advertising however, so it remains what few pieces are truly made timeless that stand out and ultimately go on to define the culture. Rarely do genius or vision drive Jewish crafts; it is far and away more often cunning, and cunning sufficient to recognise this kind of influence for one more chance at "power" - but even the dumbest lout, the most cultureless child will at times be heard complaining about how there's only bullshit on TV. So rest assured their role is less important than it's overhyped, and even so by noone but the Jew themselves.

>white nepotism gets punished

I'll take "what is a country club?" for $400.

Attached: come on in, don't just stand there.jpg (422x751, 85K)

checked
do you actually believe your king cares about you?

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

a place for retired old boomers?
what does that have to do with how businesses hire?

>high IQ
kek

Attached: IQ scores for jews.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

A place they have to let niggers and kikes in.

Bahahaha and this fag wonders why he can't break out of poverty. Country clubs are where all the favors happen you slum scum.

>implying they weren't whites only for most of their history

This goy is so low IQ that he doesn't understand that Ashkenazi are the high IQ Jews, with an average IQ of 115.

>25% of Israel is arab
>25% of Israel is inbred Chasidic Jews

Wrong question.
>Why can I only watch jew movies made by jews, released by jews, distributed by jews.
I don't know. Maybe because they control the whole business end to end.

if jews are so smart what happened to you?
Also, ass-can-nazi's are just Iranians LARPing as jews after the destruction of Jerusalem and they went north into the caucus mountains:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 112K)

Oh god it's the Palestinian Canadian guy.

wrong, but you're a slave of jews, cut-dick retard

>he starts talking about dicks

checked
>t.coping slave
it means you have nothing of value to say

There are total of 15 jews thread running. STFU you eternal jew cocksucker christian cuck.
Also I found out that Christians taught taking interest on lent money is sin. (like wtf) And so jews took the job of taking interest and became the world power.
Absolutely retarded religion of white goys.

Attached: pepe_laughing_by_big_ounce-dbu7spz.jpg (248x189, 18K)

when the sandnigger iranians went north to larp as jews they became khazar.
the khazar were notorious for stalking people, killing them then assuming their personality to infiltrate foreign lands.
Sound familiar?
yah, that's why hollywood exists

> Christians taught taking interest on lent money is sin.
this is why:
>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf

Jews are driven to destroy beauty, so the arts are one of their favorite nesting places. You might as well ask why it is always termites who have a leading role inside wooden structures.
And of course, once they are there the appeal of art to normal humans is gone so the infestation gets worse.

Many of these seem to be working for Dajall and the Jewish King IS NOT ONE EYED

Why everyone here hate Jews so much. Can't we all get along?

Another of reddit got banned.
It wasn't even toxic. It was about secret teaching of bloodlines, kaballah and other good stuffs.

Attached: Whybanned.png (1340x603, 30K)

>won't shut their yap [oy veying]
>intelligence

Two explanations. First one, because they are highly intelligent and skilled. Second one, because of tribal favoritism. Two set of evidence. First one, their genes say they are a middle-eastern/east-european with slighlty below 100 IQ average. Second one, their holy books say they should perform tribal favoritism towards jews over gentiles and even instructs them to lie to gentiles when committing crimes. Gee I wonder if we'll ever find the answer to this question.

That's not what the bible says. Did you even read the thing? All Abrahamic religions have the "you can lie about shit if your life is in danger" clause. You can't just lie whenever. That's breaking one of the 10 commandments.

>Why is it that its always Jews who have the leading role in culture like theater, movie, art?
because Satan rules this world and the kikes are his children.

Attached: adb513852556dc8e2adeb9df8ff66780e77bb786400e2eb6e42c450d290dc458.jpg (591x814, 270K)

Hatred of Jews is reactionary, Jewish hatred of Whites (and all other races) is instigatory. Jews wouldn't be hated if they didn't (1) hate us first, and (2) infiltrate our societies to turn their machinery against us.

Isn't he a self-described "gay Jewish kangaroo?"

we can get along once these subverters get the fuck outta the North and leave us alone.

Attached: 1536838574331.jpg (721x721, 79K)

discrimination, racism

The Devil's power. They receive instruction from the Devil, that is how they are psychic too. Never practice divination, if you get the gifts of the Holy Spirit it will come to you, God will choose you, if he doesn't do not seek out demonic divination powers.

Attached: Indian Aryan atavism.png (1042x658, 1.09M)

Because Jews own the media who write the critiques and determine what is good and what isn't. Richard Wagner wrote a great deal about it.

Attached: Ku-Baba eyes restored.jpg (320x360, 20K)

White people do those things if they feel inspired to do them

Jews pursue them with a passion for the specific goal of subverting white culture

Money.

I'm Jewish. Fuck you. Our last generation was gifted. This new one is fucking brain dead and I'll be damned if I hire some useless pos because it goes to some shul I don't even anymore. The world needs gentiles and if you get in my way I'll fucking crush you, you fucking mamzer cocksucker.

Again fuck you. These aren't the tin pan alley days anymore and as "a British Jew" YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE.

t. A real Jew, Hollywood
And I will hire tf out of gentiles

>And I will hire tf out of gentiles
this made me laugh more than it should because i just thought of hard-working shlomo's or rothschilds... baaaaahahahahahahaahahah

Leaf opinion
Discarded
(Turns from you to American flag)

Plus, laughs at you in Eagle

>paint a canvas using three colors
>name painting after colors used
>orange_red_yellow.canvas
>sell it for $86.9 million
“Art” sales are a money laundering scheme.
>thejewsdidthis.gif

Attached: 27AD2DE4-107E-4644-9753-2F9A0F6AFA6B.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

At least I made a Canadian think.
Very little can do that nowadays.

why is it always stupid naive motherfuckers asking the most basic questions with the most self evident answers on this fucking board?

>pilpul
>intelligence
choose one

They love to be gatekeepers.

With movies, the jews built the studio system in the US - it wasn't possible for others to compete financially.

There is a complete 'system' with jews. They have a chokehold through nepotism and occupying pressure points and gatekeeping positions... Once in these roles they will only pass them on to jews or others who are ideologically on script.

If you own a film studio, you need a distributor and you need publicity and PR, and you need to get rights to stories from publishers, etc, etc.... With gentiles you only have one nook covered, with jews it's like you have a friendly uncle there to help you in all roles every step of the way. It's just much easier to get things done, because people with power and expertise want to assist you rather than stifle you.

because we slaughtered the germans, poles, russians, and ukrainians.

Yes, we do, and I'm sad for that. Guess what happens to yids like me who won't play the game?
We get fired hahahahahahahahinhaleshahaha
>drinks, shoots self

Everything this leaf just said is true. Especially this point
>jews or others who are ideologically on script.

If you're a Jew but off script that is a sin worse than death and they WILL get you

you mean white people OP

>why is the average iq on this senegalese plumber board is 82

>we are superior goy
Parasites can't survive without a host. Your survival literally relies on undeserved sympathy from the already developed and independent nations you so happily subvert. Hence why the slightest criticism is always followed by nervously repetitive damage control in the media. "Oy vey, muh anti-semitism." "We Jews are proud of our people." "No such thing as white culture or heritage goy."
Fucking kys.

Attached: 1536852986094m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

>going extinct
We still moh intewigent

Meanwhile jews shoot starving Palestinian children just for approaching their border. Jews get ahead because they can lie, deceive, and backstab without ever feeling a shred of guilt. Once they attain a position of power they only hire other jews with the same malevolent values. They call this 'superiority'

>All Abrahamic religions have the "you can lie about shit if your life is in danger" clause.
False. Utterly false. Christians repeatedly chose to be tortured and murdered rather than deny their faith. This singular devotion inspired awe and interest. Christianity spread through martyrdom. There is no religion as famous as christianity for not lying despite all odds. Whether a religious person is allowed to lie in his defense is pretty much the litmus test of whether a religion is beneficial for society in the long term. The two major religions which embrace lying are judaism and islam. It is the black core which rots them from the inside and make them a gangrenous cancer to western civilization.

>Jewish tribalism is about caring for your people and defending the rights of everyone
fckign amazng senpai

Attached: advanced kikery.jpg (1118x547, 79K)

they instinctively/impulsively manipulate emotions

Based and Redpilled