Shills on Jow Forums trying to get people banned?

What's up lads? My temporary ban from Jow Forums just ended.

I got banned for some shit I didn't even post. Who is doing this and why?

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-122235.png (1080x1920, 412K)

Enjoying your first week?

First off, I don't have Kik...and second off, fuck the Blackhawks.

Someone was spoofing my IP or something.

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-122240.png (1080x1920, 388K)

>boomers
>4chinz

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

You get banned for crap you don't post often, user?

Attached: IMG_20180907_094433.jpg (796x960, 70K)

>He doesn't understand how ISPs work.

>Who is doing this and why?
I'm afraid to say this but the Jow Forums ban system is compromised by an outside influence. Essentially you can be marked for a ban by a mod if you're shitposter but that will be overruled and given to another IP without the mod noticing. It's possible to get permabanned this way without even doing anything or even stepping foot here if you're unlucky

Don't ask how I know about this exploit because I'm dumb

Nah OP has a point. I personally never got unjustly banned for my shenanigans but I've observed it happening to people. Ok let me just throw a small hint out there. Java-script, LUA.

>He waited for someone else ban to expire
Lmao, Trudeau tier cuckism.

btw no not talking about IP sharing/wireless either

>thread pruned and deleted
>mods ban everyone replying to thread
>mfw mods are complete faggots and s o i b o y s

Attached: B36AE89A-DA56-4974-B8BE-CC9F981F643A.jpg (500x324, 29K)

Oh and the irony here

Attached: CBDD5E0E-82C3-43A1-9384-E1AB2E3D287A.png (1242x2208, 441K)

Even so I don't see why. It's not like it's their fault or anything. Blame m00t for overlooking it or whoever's been maintaining the site.

Oh yea, it is never the mods fault. I forgot, they literally cant do shit. Thanks user.

this thread is meta and belongs in /qa/ if anywhere, how is this politics

You really got take it into consideration that moderators are moderators and m00t is a faggot who needs to come back to fix this mess or at least tell Hirohito how. I'm sure the maintenence guys are checking the site to see if I'm full of shit, won't be long now till they find it but patching it might actually require downtime for every board

I am skeptical that only m00t can fix this.

Hey it's not your fault your an idiot pal

but let me explain this for you, You see that IP there. It's not your's its the mobile networks, and guess what it goes to other people too. Mobile IP's get thrown around like old school DSL/Dial Up. They are Dynamic, someone else got banned on that IP user

fpbp, bans are just life on 4chins

>I am skeptical that only m00t can fix this.
He knows the site better and might require rollbacks to earlier iterations in order to loop over the exploit. I mean sure someone else can do it but I think it's gonna be quicker if Moot got back from Google HQ. You don't want to keep autistic basement dweller spergs waiting when it comes to their favorite mongolian tapestry weaving and cartoon sharing forum.

Also doesn't Jow Forums come with a warranty or something?

Also hopefully whoever's using this exploit doesn't see this thread and start mass banning everyone from every board

I constantly report threads and find it satisfying to see rule breakers getting banned.

You're lucky it was only a day! I got a perma ban on one of my home networks and just got it unblocked. Said I posted a dick pic and threatened to doxx a couple times, I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I'm just happy I can post from my desktop again.

You guys uh might want to delete this thread now or move it to Jow Forums or whatever

Attached: gorilla.jpg (600x600, 42K)

How would you know if they were banned or not? Isn't mentioning reporting a Violation?

Hope I don't get smacked by that Norwegian dude again for running my mouth but given how long this has been up....

Attached: nervous miku.gif (400x300, 50K)

Threads and comments get deleted, announcing a report is b& not saying that you report anons for breaking rules.