Has pol seen this?

> jewish lady goes on oprah.
> literally admits that jews hold baby sacrifices, worship satan, and that she participated in everything. she said jews do it for the power. she also was raped and molested and that her family molested, raped, and murdered other babies.
> said that she thought it was normal and they had designated people give birth to the babies so they could get away with the murder
> this interview was pulled and almost cost oprah's career

i have never seen this on pol. thought you guys might like this. it basically confirms everything pol has ever said in a normie setting. pol should feel proud and validated (not that there isn't a mountain of evidence otherwise). all im saying - is that its hard to deny this and could be a powerful meme. pretty fucked up

Link to interview:

youtu.be/fYoKTebfw58?t=53s

Attached: jewish.png (1274x683, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyuDNsTSXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers
linkedin.com/in/doug-pattison-344857b/
eric.ed.gov/?id=ED292552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oprah didn't appear shocked at all, almost desensitised to it. I wonder what that chimp has seen.

This shit is stuff for memes.

Jew claims they butcher the children in Synagogue basements, drink the blood and grind the meat into sausages and burgers and sell them in the market for shekels.

youtu.be/vyuDNsTSXl8

45:00

oh she is in the club

This is fake. It’s an art project they made to make anti-semites look like idiots for thinking it is real since some of them actually believe this stuff

yeah ill have to find the original interview, then it could be plastered everywhere. i am just too lazy to do so right now

at one point she said "i dont even know jews killed babies"

damn

I've been fucking Jews since I was 14. I've been inside Synagogues and eaten plenty of dinners with Rabbis. Judaism is literally just an Abrahamic religion with more primitive practices, like Islam with stricter dietary laws and alcohol allowed.

>memeflag in the house tonight!!!

Attached: Rare_Merchant_2.png (427x500, 464K)

uh huh, and lemme guess, zionists don't exist either

Attached: 1536341341427.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

You're wasting your time here. This place is beyond retarded.

How tf did he get away with it

this "rabbi" is using goyim as a singular pronoun, and his accent sounds fake. can we post legit stuff in threads like this, otherwise you're just discrediting the OP and you're probably a kike.

Because it was a joke you hopeless fucking brainlet

>look at these people who criticize my gobernment! Ha! I don't believe in these conspiracies!!!

Attached: [email protected] (1026x768, 45K)

alright

can i get this kikes linkedin or something
a jew this open i dont believe it i need to read something on this

Jews do "art" projects like this so when shit comes out like this, they can claim they are larping.

This shit is real as fuck

for sure shit seems iffy I hate getting shitty fake honey pot jdf red pills

thats a cult not regular judaism. Most likely she's referring to "sabattean-frankism" kind of like to judaism what satanism is to christianity. Its based on the teachings of sabatti zevi and joseph frank. I have seen it referred to as luciferianism or satanism a lot but I've seen no actual references to satan or lucifer worship in any description of its teachings.

>(not that there isn't a mountain of evidence otherwise)
You must be new.

well she's describing pretty accurately rituals of sabbattean-frankism such as the sex acts on torah scrolls. She also makes it clear that this is not something most jews do.

Jesus really needs to come back, very soon. Unironically.

right, but it makes sense to say that the cult has gone mainstreem, and thus hollywood, enterainment, sports, media etc has ties to this cult, and it connects everything

i know the evidence. im just saying - from a normie perspective, this video could be big because of muh oprah and muh daytime tv

Bump. Big if true.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (281x280, 68K)

But this lady says that #notalljews do this so the public forgives them.

Unironically I think things have to get wayyyyyyyyy worse for that to happen. So many are still gently sleeping.

dubs

trips of satan. begone satan!

but seriously, that cult is what controls everything nad it connects everything. ties in with obama and the politicians, and the weird clinton emails and shit

Aquino was involved, and it was during the satanic panic, likely a pysop

wat

apparently the full interview cannot be found. how ironic. here is the interview without the commentator.

link to video:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Bump for awareness

Attached: 1534278154293.jpg (504x671, 144K)

autism

>right, but it makes sense to say that the cult has gone mainstreem, and thus hollywood, enterainment, sports, media etc has ties to this cult, and it connects everything

I think its just one cult out of a few. The others are satanic and luciferian. And worship of deities like baal, moloch, minnerva. These cults are all involved with one and other

Yes I've seen it.

Yes and I hope you're not right, it's all just so tiresome. I wish we could speed this up and crash this ship with no survivors, "Let God Sort THEM Out". Unironically.

bumping for correct link visibility

Attached: concerned.png (327x410, 250K)

molok has won kek is dead

Oh that's just a coincidence
Bump for Jesus

Yes, hundreds of women in the 1980s claimed they were initiated into a mass underground Satanic child abuse network across North America... and all of them were lying attention whores. It all started with "Michelle Remembers" then all the "recovered memories" all of a sudden started coming back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers

QAnon boomers/Jonestards actually believe all this

Attached: alex freak out.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

So, Satanism was like the 80's equivalent of #MeToo?

I mean, this particular interview looks credible, at least. Even if the claims of Satanism were exaggerated, there must be some kernel of truth.

linkedin.com/in/doug-pattison-344857b/

Harpo Studio's CFO was a member at a country club I worked at in high school. Doug Pattison (far left) is a pedo IMO.

Attached: 81277814-612x612.jpg (612x426, 41K)

yeah but the lady is tying this specifically with judaism, and giving a re-telling of her life events. "michelle remembers" has nothing to do with judaism. i dont think going on national tv and saying her mom was apart of a cult murdering babies would warrant healthy attention.

be careful with linkedin. if you are logged in, it will show up that hes you looked at his profile. even if you are in ingonito. you have to sign out

yes, it was all just a "mass hysteria", i'm getting very sleepy, aren't you?

Attached: 152352555500.jpg (1316x639, 115K)

sauce?

Here's a study on ritualistic sex abuse incidents in preschools. Thought it might be relevant.
>eric.ed.gov/?id=ED292552

Attached: satanic pedos.png (1105x398, 83K)

also, what about obama rituals dressing in drag? the weird emails between hillary and podesta? the weird shit they would wear? all the images and symbolism in hollywood/entertainment shit? i mean, how many more clues do you need? where there is smoke, there is fire

interesting, wonder who owned the daycares

Some people do not want to wake up from the matrix.
Do you know what I mean?

yes there were liars but sra is real and there is a connection between satanic cults and pedophilia. There was recently a thread here about satanist pedos on twitter openly posting about being pedos and satanists.

i understand. its just depressing :/

This image helps destroy that feeling for me
We're in Good Hands. One foot in front of the other as always. Oh and unironically, Lift For Jesus.

Attached: The Last Word.jpg (500x500, 35K)

i lift everyday actually. hit 315 on deadlift today, new pb

Feels good man
We're all gonna make it

Attached: Blind Faith.jpg (1024x864, 196K)

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 202K)

1 post by this id