Diversity in Mexico

Diversity in Mexico

Attached: 30458674.png (900x1800, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/Mestizo
youtube.com/watch?v=fTwXWLd4tPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck. I hate to say it but, Mexico's diversity is much better than ours.

>In Mexico
>Non-Mexican flags
Pick one.

Are you retarded, user?

>no blacks
Based

is that milo?

1 and 15 are complete QTs

dang, do you have less nogs than us?

What about the Brazilian and the Mexican above him?

wtf is with all the tartan?

most of these are qts desu

Seattle is only 64% white let that sink in the whitest city in America is only 64% white.

Is Seattle finally getting more diverse?

Data released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau show that the white population in Seattle dropped to 64.3 percent in 2016, down from 66 percent in 2015 — a statistically significant change.

That means Seattle is now less white than it has ever been in its modern history, and a long way from 1950, when 94 percent of the city was white.

How many whites live in mexico?

That was particularly notable given that the rest of King County was diversifying at a rapid pace. Some parts of the South End — Tukwila, SeaTac, Bryn Mawr-Skyway and Boulevard Park — are among the most racially diverse places in the United States. Renton, Federal Way and Kent are all cities with populations made up of mostly of people of color. Last year, Bellevue joined that list.

Mexico has almost no blacks.

Depends what's your definition of white

Thought portland oregon was

Is to be expected, frankly.

This is America, after all.

There were very few blacks to begin with, then they got breed out of existence and their DNA has become too diluted.

Although, one of those guys has a weak afro, it must be the kang-genes trying to breakfree

what's up with the nip girl?

Are there any northern european type whites there?

In the Northern States, but not too close to the border nor in very big cities.
Those places are the stereotypical arid wasteland, so there were very very natives to begin with, most people that inhabit there are from German ancestry and some still speak german (although very few). The ones I know tend to live up in the mountains and seen as rural-folk. In my home state you see a lot of white people being born from not-so-white families. For example, my great-grand-parent was blonde and with blue eyes, I could marry someone brown with the recessive genes too and still have blonde kids. And those genes are not so likely to disappear since Mexicans seek to have white kids.
Border cities attract would-be migrants so those places are not as white as other Northern cities

is this from some mexican TV show or something?

>migrants
From where? Central americans or other mexicans

What is this? A new season of Rebelde? That shit was big here in hueland back in the day.

Yes.

Attached: 40857363.png (500x490, 485K)

Lots of ugliness! So much ugliness! If you were trying to show diversity in ugliness, you won!

I've been to your shit-hole, this is representative at all. Also, they should be faar fatter

>t. jealous female land-whale

yup, and no entitled hapas, specially the female version. That's why I decided to come back.

those mexicans are nice looking mutts,learn north america learn ,stop making abominations !

guessing you used to live in california?

What part of the US were u in?

Yeah, it was California. Damn, you are better than Walter Mercado.

Mexico is prob better than california. Just the culture alone

Yes he is. Mexico has the best immigrants because they welcome them more than the US welcomes its immigrants.

the complaint about entitled hapas clued me in, there are only lots of them really in hawaii or california.

I wonder how many white americans move down there

>that kike

nope is because the inmigrants unlike in the US are not allowed to keep their "cultural identity" like, theres no Law that makes them change, is our society that makes them change, social pressure, and really hard traditions (in a sense that they are really roooooooted on us) we make you change

Attached: 21686179_510853972602242_4829771795877841380_n.png (720x513, 408K)

Thats good. If i ever moved to mexico i would adapt the culture there.

thanks, que te tomas?

lel, yeah, that's a given

oxxos alone do pretty much of the hard work ;)

to get the 'best immigrants' you need to be more discerning, not less.
please tell me this computes, and that you're not an unsalvagable tardbaby

this

Import the blonde-haired girls except the Colombians over. The other ones? Fuck off, we're full.

He actually posted the minority of whites. There's not a single Mestizo shit-skin there, which would constitute the majority of the Mexican population.

In Mexico, pic related is what diversity really looks like.

Source: en.rightpedia.info/w/Mestizo

Attached: 45645645.jpg (500x287, 96K)

According with the National institute of statistics and population (INEGI), from 123 159 428 habitants 32 millions are what /pol considers white and Is also the most growing ethnic group in the country, followed by 60 millions of mestizos, 27M browns (most of your illegal immigrants are from this group), around 2m chinese, 1m niggers and the rest to different races including kikes.

Attached: mexicanworkers.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>believing mexicans look like this

Whats making whites grow in population?

Fucking beaners never use reinforced Steel Rods on their houses. Makes me sick especially the beaners that live in earthquake areas.

Dios mio

Children of the elite.

we prefer white skin

but we do

youtube.com/watch?v=fTwXWLd4tPk

>except the Colombians
Why no Colombian qts?

>Not one single burger
You fucking biggots

I think he means that Colombian girls love to whore around, unlike Mexican girls that are family based.. no wonder their economy is based on webcam girls and plastic surgeries.