23andme and ancestryDNA thread?

23andme and ancestryDNA thread?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2266x1376, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division_Wiking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EL DIABLO INFERNAL

>paying money to be permanently entered into a government database

Attached: 1537031542194.jpg (600x245, 16K)

I think that your internet behavior is getting monitored is much more dangerous than the government having your DNA.

La chupacabra infinitamente negro.

Are they still doping everyone's results with extra nog DNA to fuel the WE WUZ KANGZ retards again? Also,
>giving your DNA to a government database

Any creature that still lives on planet Earth is literally a subhuman. Life in space is far superior.

>giving your DNA to jews
No thanks.

no

Reminder the Swiss are the most degenerate European nation.

Swiss are based as hell

They keep your genetic results private but if you upload raw data it to 3rd party genetic analyzing firms like gedmatch you will have your genetic profile in government accessible databases

Rate.

Attached: xyz.png (421x638, 46K)

(((23andMe)))

how and why are you in italy

Matteo, is that you? Stay based!

Who here /niggerkike/?

Attached: 220DCA56-5D7F-4179-A932-B82C011A76DF.jpg (1242x3318, 355K)

fun fact for those who don't yet know, 23andMe is owned by a sibling of of Susan Wojiniankicknkianikiski of YouTube fame.
Theres nobody I'd trust more with my genetic material than a family of wealthy jews who've proven their foremost goal is the eradication of western culture/peoples

Police will use this to frame you for crimes in the future you know.

idk, pls rate mine

Attached: 20180915_110448.jpg (586x1812, 269K)

Mutt here.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537034646134.jpg (458x548, 39K)

hello fellow whites

Attached: 1532198502900.png (1344x1162, 130K)

I told my whole family about this Judaism and they laughed "why would you gene bank yourself?"

After the cali shit they all shut up

Not even "le 56%"...

Damn, it feels good to be a white chick

Attached: q.png (508x534, 16K)

May you be raped by a Muslim

>mongoloid
Sorry, you're not white

how is this possible, do you look japanese at all

Well apparently i'm a viking rape baby

Attached: DNA.png (1170x568, 174K)

No it isn't you fucking mong. DNA is the most precious information you have.

Attached: GUNPE.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Look at these butthurt mutts

lol memes make themselves

>current year+3
>giving your vital essence to the jews
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1524014702740.png (314x253, 159K)

Mongols

Before AncestryDNA updated a few days ago, it was saying a low confidence region was Jewish and west african. Whew

Attached: 20180915_131519.png (1080x1270, 150K)

I'm mad I wont be able to rape you into a coma before a Muslim shoots aids into a wound inside your asshole

What do you mean? I'm pure anglo-saxon nordic warrior

>pure
HAHAHAHA

The nigger/prairie nigger/wog/kike dna is hardly comparable. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and all.

If I am not white then you are basically nigger

I would have given you the benefit of the doubt if it was the standard 0.1% but it's much more than that. Hell it's even pretty specific with the nigger.

I think you might actually have nigger anestors

>lives directly on the right side of africa
>0% nigger
my ancestors are great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division_Wiking

More likely that your ancestor had sex with a person from this SS division

Insurance companies can request this information and you have to give it to them.
>Looks like you're predisposed to heart issues and cancer, so we're going to drop you because we can't make money off you
>Not an issue

You guys have no idea how good it feels to find out you're 0% nigger, I even got a little splash of white in me, I wonder which ancestor got colonized back in the day or is it just an anomaly

Attached: 1495917328103.png (749x783, 59K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

I meant for this one

What Swissbro is saying is 100% correct. What use is your Ancestry info compared to a real-time insight into your mind.

Jews shutting it down

My family comes from the whitest part of Europe, nigger genes barely scratch our genetic legacy

>91%

What are you hiding

Attached: africa_pop_79.jpg (1104x1076, 227K)

t. Giovanni Tyrone Al-McSanchezberg

Attached: 1532266100702.png (242x208, 17K)

>1.1% uncivilized dna
>pure

Attached: 1536180835032.jpg (958x1061, 101K)

Nah, i'm from West Ukraine which was part of the Austrian Hungarian empire for 150 years. I had a British/Scandinavian great grandmother.

Ask your great-grandmother whether she liked that nazi dick. Of course she did.

iberia/middle east/britain/caucasus

dumb fucking kike. Your country is named after an italian.

Ancestry updated. Check your new results.

Attached: dnaresultsnew.png (384x241, 8K)

Doesn't matter, my phenotype expresses our norse legacy. My skin is type 1, milky white. 1.1 percent hardly scratches the surface. I'm white. I could pass as an SS officer.

Feels good to be white

Attached: 2294172305.png (1264x671, 101K)

Am I white?

Attached: sheeeeeeeit.png (404x440, 17K)

How does it feel to be Anglo?

does that shit even work? the Bible says there are 2 creations. The creation of Eve and Adam, and the creation that came out of mud.... I think niggers came out of the mud

Nice genes, brother. Mine are pretty similar in quantity.

Niggers come from Cain who was marked and cursed by God for killing Abel

mash me up more potatoes, mick

>having oildrillers and mudsharks in your ancestry

Beats mongol micro penis eh?

KYS KIKE

hybrid vigor, nigor

at the cost of brain cells

>Ukr*nian immediately starts muh dicking
Color me surprised. Leave my brother alone!

Fuck irish people, they're basically just moroccan wogs. my anglo saxon ancestors shouldve slaughtered their ass.

Attached: white.jpg (633x607, 61K)

Well unfortunately it didn't cost me many as I am in the 130s on real actual IQ tests, not online retarded shit.

I would gladly sacrifice 30 IQ to be neurotypical

>believing in jew fairy tale foreskin gods
Yes goy, the indigenous spirituality of your European forefathers for tens of thousands of years with their roots even further back in Indo-European times and blood, and the indigenous spirituality of Europe itself is bad for Europeans and Europe. Mother Europa is not your holy land of your old gods, goy. Some jewish place in the desert is your holy land now.

When you say "Amen", you are using a Hebrew word that means "believe" "so be It! "
When you say "Hallelujah", you are using 2 Hebrew words that means "praise God".
When you say the name "Jehovah", you are using the Hebrew name of God, also meaning "The here and now".
The examples can go on and on.

Judaism and Christianity. Two children of the same family.

Can I get a shoutout for Yahweh the holy foreskin god of non-whites. Your faith is majority non-white. Your faith worships Yeshua's foreskin, the holy prepuce. you guys are fucked in the head

Attached: jew christian.png (1023x938, 520K)

>a jewish company determines what is and isn't white for me
>haha that's totally normal we can trust jews to give it to us straight

Attached: 1530360658475.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

based and redpilled

Attached: Anglo Saxon 9.jpg (800x600, 468K)

Fuck off mutt, you can't even read since the Ruskie mentioned dick first

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Mensa iq test? I didn't know they had an affirmative action program

Mongol rape baby

Attached: le 98 percent face.jpg (358x517, 37K)

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes?

>paying to give your precios DNA information
>do not be payed at minimum 4k+ to give them
>being lied about what your DNA is
Guys, you are a bunch of retards.

>t. cinegro

You basically have my genetics.

also i have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair

>t. absolute nigger

My sister does but my hair gets darker as I age and my eyes are mostly brown with green/grey exterior. My hair is currently dirty blonde/light brown.

My ancestors

Attached: 2eb9da86d5d3eb89cd1f7401fd080bd1.jpg (2222x3026, 835K)

Your country has an italian's name in it.

Attached: 23andm.png (435x682, 20K)

OK, I usually hate these threads, and ignore them on the regular. But today I have something to add! My dumb uncle got one done from Ancestry. He was 100% WASP. Around the same time, my grandfather's niece sent one to my grandpa from 23 and me. She did this because her father is dead, and was an identical twin of my grandpa. So his results would be the same as he dead fathers. His came in, and was totally different than his sons. Me and my dad were laughing, and making fun of my grandpa that he raised some kid that wasn't even his, don't get upset, he's old as fuck and can't remember anything, and was laughing about it. Anyhow, this only lasted for a couple days because ansestry sent my uncle an email "updating" his results to match his dad.
Long and short the numbers are totally bogus. You're paying a private company to give them your DNA. That company doesn't even bother to run any tests, they just make up numbers and send them to you, while making sure to put nigger in all of them to combat racism. Then they sell your precious DNA to whoever wants to buy it. Any guesses as to what these companies are doing with the DNA? I figure they're going to use it to create viruses that only kill or sterilize white men. You know who's NOT paying to give out their DNA? Niggers.

Same here brother.

You're more genetically pure than me and you have darker features? Weird.

feels good man

Shalom

Attached: DNA tesyt.png (403x523, 18K)

I'm 2% victim.

Kike larping as nord

whiter than you Tyrone

Nope, only 1.4 nonwhite

I did a DNA test with another company, Genographic 2.0, and was fully European (not even Southern European), but appearantly had some 40% Scandinavian DNA. Perhaps I am a Viking rape baby.