Shitskins beating a traffic warden in the UK

Part and parcel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dlim02gIk8

Attached: beat.png (417x655, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/massachusetts-police-officer-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-reports-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol what a fags

britain, germany and sweden are so fucking fucked. and they dont even know it yet.

Part and parcel goyim
PART..... AND... PARCEL!!

Attached: 1533495559866.jpg (571x761, 258K)

Anglos are such a bunch of whinny cucks holy shit

We know. But either the people wont admit it or the Goverment is working against us.

It's the muslimes at it again. They should quit their shit religion and be sacrilegious against their pedo prophet that teaches them to do terrorist shit. I wish ww3 is between inbred muslim retards and the rest of the world. This cancer must be wiped out.

lol it's the UK this happens everyday

>THE

That's par for the course in the UK, diversity is our strength right?

enjoy the minorities, england

Attached: 53453245.jpg (480x600, 40K)

RULE, BRITANNIA

Attached: 1518081330913.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Good, maybe if it happens more often Brits will finally start killing muzzies.

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Attached: 1515558305924.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

some fancy self defense tactics he got there

>traffic warden
based

Attached: CF893B20-4024-4A06-86B7-2BA4AEB1905A.jpg (800x476, 62K)

>culturally enriched

blocking with his head
pretty advanced shit

Where is Daryl Wilson when you need him.

Imagine living in a country where whites are an actual minority, with 400 million african niggers and then trying to insinuate another country isnt white

And I thought Canada was pathetic.

friend of mine got his head caved in last week, only that time it was whites

this country is fucking doomed

thats what happens to wh*teoids

Just part of a parcel. He probably didn't have a license so it's cool

Hey I thought you guys were banned from posting memes?

Wtf? I love police shootings now

there isnt even 400 million people in usa period you retard

where is your loicense, thats an article 13-11 violation lad, we love our muslims, we love our latinos, we love our africans here. And as you can see is the traffic officer abusing those poor souls.

at least no one called him racist

We have 12 yr olds being Kidnapped in shop car parks and this is the bigger story...

thats what he gets for being a fucking cuck

>OI
>OI
>OI
>OI

>400 million
We only have 40 million nogs and around 200 million whites. If we had ten times as many nogs the US would have collapsed already

Attached: 1536722373231.gif (750x400, 122K)

>OI OI OI OI you cunt fookin do that m8

What is a shop car park?

>traffic warden
>Learner plates

the grooming gangs in the UK always seem to come from kebab shops, so my question is, why haven't any brits gone on to brick these shops yet?

Its a car park for a shop.

A Walmart car park.

>2018
>not having shop cars

A mall parking lot.
Its where ur mum goes to get fucked in the bum

>OY VEY YOUR COUNTRY HAS 400 MILLION AFRICANS
>america has 330 million people total
mfw

Attached: 1535039717454.gif (229x176, 987K)

Well, that is the question over the nation at this point. Sadly it is also an EU issue too. Imagine in those EU countries with the fuck laws at 14? The EU cont needs to be nuked. Make sure it gets Rome too.

It's all good. Before these tan English men gave him the ol' boot they showed 'im their violence loicense.

Stage 1: Denial

here in Arizona our cops will shoot u for that and then piss on ur face

probably cause they get off on it, there's no way the shit in the OP can happen without it being sexual, I bet the fatty probably masturbated hard at home and would go back to the same area

Our cops just shoot niggers here

I'm actually torn on this , it's like watching germany v argentina at football .

Illegals aren't counted in that total number

Attached: 1452398239365.png (370x480, 219K)

you birtbongs need to purge

you meant to get purged right? do you honestly want the genes of the men that tolerate this shit to pollute the human species? all they've got is blonde hair at this point

You might complain about American cops killing people but at least we have some order

We have more whites in America then non whites than any other European country.

No, your cops get shot by niggers.

Attached: 1505620503314.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

+cough+
foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/massachusetts-police-officer-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-reports-say.html

PART

You're both right

anglo-saxon elites allow shitskins to beat own people because it makes them richer etc

anglo-saxon elites allow feminism and cuckism because it sucks dry commoners and makes elite richer etc

can you name something that has not been sold or bought by ((them)) yet

they have even sold public anus to satan and allowed gays and gay-children

Are any British news sites reporting this? BBC, ITV, channel 4? Is there even a daily mail or Sun article on this yet? Has the Guardian run a "racist traffic warden beats Asian men's feet with his bigoted head" op-ed yet?

that settles it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the video that OP posted now

Attached: 1499118428214.gif (400x323, 993K)

UK cops are out-manned and outgunned

Attached: 42E7197B-A1DD-4992-86E4-D3B776EDDD3C.jpg (568x443, 43K)

Underrated.

Attached: 1532541985287.gif (240x178, 296K)

Attached: 13EBFC8D-B256-4B8D-A8DF-A497F0B4006C.jpg (176x287, 5K)

HE deserves it for being part of UK's police department who are literally more concerned about the feelings of shitskins than actual brittons, They are all traitors. the fact they get killed by the niggers they love so much is just poetic justice.

AND

I'm a native American, so I'm exactly where I belong. But you need to go back to Pakistan.

OI

Attached: 1533852257657.jpg (500x500, 78K)

The guy who is filming is actually a russian bodybuilder.

PIG HAD IT COMING! BASED PRIVATE CITIZENS SELF DEFENDING AGAINST THE STATE

OY! Did e av his loicense to receive those kicks?

Just so you know, Civil Enforcement Officers (colloquially known as Traffic Wardens) aren't part of the police in the UK; they are run by private companies contracted by local councils.

I was one when I was younger, and I can tell you there's a very low chance the guy was English as well; very few English people can do that sort of work for the wages provided. Most White traffic wardens are Eastern European. It's the kind of job where you have to be used to people making death threats on a daily basis. A lot eventually just go into prison officer or debt collection roles because it's just as risky, but better money.

Most working class British people actually hate traffic wardens, like these guys
so they would probably support this.

Attached: 1499556617614.jpg (1000x800, 408K)

This is the future,20-30 years, it will be the norm, you can feel the tribe spirit on those sandniggers,like the place belongs to them and its almost like the brit guy is the invader.

Let's be honest with ourselves, this is what should happen to every traffic cop.

They are literally /ourguys/.

does anyone have the image where it lists stages of islam actions based on how much percentage they are in the population?

Attached: cat workout.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

Nobody in the UK likes traffic wardens. So don't expect to see any of us showing sympathy or outrage. Traffic wardens tend be the biggest jobsworth cunts on the planet and go out of their way to make your life miserable so fuck em.

You are just as bad as the shitskins. Kys, faggot. Also, learn how to park.

Attached: islam how it works.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

Imagine getting angered and defending lowlife scum like traffic wardens.

PART

Attached: 8957.jpg (713x611, 81K)

DAY OF THE CONE

Dirty commie dole monkey detected.

That man probably has a wife and children. He's working an honest job to feed his kids. He gets attacked by a pack of muslim scumbags kicked in the head and has his vehicle stolen and you're such a big guy telling anonymous strangers on Jow Forums how you feel no sympathy for the guy. You're either a filthy shitskin muslim or a dirty dole monkey commie with a chip on your shoulder.

Get fucked you piece of shit.

shut up you embarassing us

AND

baste and breadpilled.

Attached: lolololololololol.gif (245x207, 2M)

Buttblasted potatonigger. I'm sure that meter maid faggot did a lot to prevent the overrunning of his country by shitskins. He's probably some coward chuck faggot pro-immigration, anti-free-speech dogshit pussy like 99% of Brits. Part and parcel.

five years ago i would have agreed. but the big immigration wave was to huge. they would have overpopulated us anyways but now things could change. its to obvious. the only question ist which direction.

Why didn't he shoot them?

Thanks!

yet none of you pussies will do anything about it
fuck you and fuck sympathy for cowards
that man getting kicked would throw you in jail for complaining about those shitskins.
eurocops are traitors.

My shithole looks good at this point

Attached: 54354353.gif (267x200, 366K)

I'm scared Jow Forums. Someone hold me.

He's a traffic warden, not a police officer, so he has no power to jail people. Well, aside from doing a citizens arrest, but it was at least six on one, and he was wearing a large high visibility coat, so it would of been difficult if not impossible to hold them all down.

If anything, they were probably beating him up because he actually was punishing them with a parking fine.

EVERY PUBLIC SECTOR "WORKER" IS A FUCKING LEECH.

They pay taxes sure, but THEY'RE PAID IN TAX REVENUE. So where does the difference come from? They just print it. This devalues the currency and is totally unlawful. But they're too fucking stupid to understand.

Fuck EVERY public sector "worker"

Attached: 0ecf83a59599df216e58199654ab3656.jpg (528x378, 68K)

I was wondering. He doesn't carry himself like a cucked brit.

Attached: 1524966557279.png (540x453, 417K)

Fuck this country and everything they stand for.

At least give the cops guns so they can control things.