Music must be eradicated

music industry = jew industry

music is useless. only jews and useful goys profit from it.

why have we not eraditacated the music lads?

Attached: 1529701034793.png (656x555, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJe6LLoGgR8
youtu.be/ZyD3a965C8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn4hBnzBx8M
youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE
youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
youtu.be/_gVfhYsqWm8
youtu.be/yu2ywAtDetY
youtu.be/l5pWs3By7ks
youtu.be/3OD_HzdZwKk
youtu.be/0egvi2CBrM4
youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I
youtu.be/UupPAfu6Ryk
youtu.be/b5Pn1X1_a64
youtube.com/watch?v=vz0rGmc5u_c
youtube.com/watch?v=EeNMMdk_Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=238
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=228
youtu.be/Bp8sTQ9yIT8
youtube.com/watch?v=1srs1YoTVzs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCRULcbuaJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anhedonia is a sad way of life, OP. I feel your frustration.

I used to be obsessed with music. I loved it and listenes constantly. I was also a loser who failed out of college, unemployed, alcoholic, addicted to weed and adderall, and had an apartmemt that looked like Hoarders. I slowly lost interest in music and my life has improved drastically. I'm sober, have a great career, great gf, bought a house which I keep clean and beautiful, and I don't want to commit suicide anymore.

listening to music right now. kill yourself

>Anhedonia
what are you, a jew?
enjoy your sax music, fagit

youtube.com/watch?v=VJe6LLoGgR8

good goy
no. i have sworn off all music.

Just another L.A. devotee...

T. Known Boss

No, I just also don't feel pleasure from music.

>why have we not eraditacated the music lads?
you don't have to play their game if your into music. play music for the love of playing and making people happy, if only for a set or two.

Bottom line is music is useless and should be erased from culture.
All you faggots can't convince me otherwise.

don't confuse 4chords shit with music faggot

fuck off hippie
just kill all music forever. jew will be lost. also music is useless.

THIS IS NOT MUSIC

youtu.be/ZyD3a965C8k

I play guitar and it's gotten me more pussy than you've had hot dinners, mate.

Nasheeds are battle songs. So yes, technically, nasheeds and battle songs are NOT music.

Attached: 1528008365626.jpg (354x286, 15K)

how the fuck is this jewish work?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn4hBnzBx8M

>I don't want to commit suicide anymore.
wtf music you listen to? i have never listened to bach, vavaldi, louis armstrong, ella fitzgerald, rolling stones, beatles, or grateful dead, and felt a inpulse to kms. maybe try medication, instead. lol, listen to 4 seasons and then blow my head off, hilarious.

the original song is by the jew industry. you are just a goy enjoying remixes.
kys

>I play guitar and it's gotten me more pussy than you've had hot dinners, mate.
same. lol don't understand why boyz just don't get that?

Look for music that isn't popular. Amateurs, small time artists, world music. If it's popular it's property of the Jews.

how did I not have this helper yet? Mined

Nigger turn up some old tunes before the kikes infected music

Nope. Unless it is war songs, it is music. Music is useless.

Eh, they'd rather mope around at home playing their little video gaymes and wondering why women aren't interested in "nice guys" like them. Probably because most women don't give a shit what level your paladin is or how many fucking loot crates you own. But serenade her with a lovesong and the panties fly right off. It's embarassing how easy it is to score.

>If it's popular it's property of the Jews.
then don't make it their property. simple. you don't need them anyways. take your message to the people, and if your good, then it's word of mouth and the music industry becomes really the middle man.

>But serenade her with a lovesong
>crack
>sip

I listened to all of those, except greatful dead and vivaldi. I didn't listen to depressing music. I was just in constant pursuit of hedonistic pleasure. Music gives you a buzz just like any other drug. Our brains weren't designed for constant pleasure stimulus.

>It's embarassing how easy it is to score.
lol ya. even little manlets get pussy when they play guitar at parties. and if your somewhat good, then you get invited to a lot of parties.

Still useless. Music needs to be eradicated.

OK, Corky, you keep telling yourself that. The rest of us will have a lot of fun.

>needing a musical instrument to procreate
what a fag. kys

#NotAllMusic
youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE

>Music gives you a buzz just like any other drug.
it's actually suppose to do that. music is a derivative of ancient oral tradition and it's suppose to make you FEEL.

Off topic but how is Bolsonaro doing? Will he be able to campaign before the election or will he need several weeks to recover?

videogame music is especially useless tho.
dunno. he is not going to win tho, unfortunately.

you must be eradicated you shit

I hate music too. It's just noise. I would rather think or read.

>needing a musical instrument to procreate
ya i was thinking that when i was 18, my intent was to not procreate.

>t. jew

>music must be eradicated

But on a serious note, I find that a lot of dumb people can't live without music and they need to have music playing constantly in the background, it's like they are allergic to silence (or their own brain thinking). Maybe music is a tool of Jewish brain drain and control.

Attached: Islamist pyjamas.jpg (720x602, 99K)

It's like alcohol. Some people can handle it, some can't. I'm not saying don't listen to music, but for me, my life has improved since I gave up music.

How will your pussy matter in 1000 years? This is now a nihilism thread.

women need sincere, resourceful men. not musicians that fool them. you are a tool.
kys with your guitar, fag

this. dumb people especially love their (((music))).

Don't NEED it, but is sure makes it easier!

Want to know a "secret"?

(1) It's super easy and cheap to set yourself up with a guitar.
(2) You can learn to play for free online with YouTube.
(3) Learn to play some songs that need female vocals. Why? Because I absolutely suck at singing. So when I play something for groups of folks, I tell them "I suck at singing, but hey, girl, I bet you have a nice voice." Women always think they can sing. She gets to sing along with you, she feels like a star, and you can see her getting wet. While the rest of the dorks at the party are trying to slide into her DMs, I'm sliding into her.

>greatful dead
google 8/6/71 hollywood paladium. great show to introduce the dead to "virgins" as we like to say, and it's an audience recording that blows your mind just for the clarity, and the show has been labled "epic", as well.

Women, like men, often just want to get off. Have you ever even kissed a girl, fag?

I listen to music while I lift weights, and while I do productive things around the house. Music is great. If you buy it however, you're stupid.

You fucks are so obsessed with culture, civilization, and not being degenerate. As if you're not mortals.

You die in the end. You know that, right?

Attached: 1281655512919.jpg (300x300, 42K)

I always wanted to like the greatful dead, because people seem to enjoy them so much, but they just never did anything for me.

fuck off. that's not the point. music continues to be useless, all your sperging aside.
>just want to get off
kys, useless fagit
I listen to
another useless fagit that should kys

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
I only listen to music meant for patrician tastes.
Good music has a story behind it.
Imagine all the Baroque era boomers standing out in the court and the band begins to play. They immediately recognize it but not quite.
It's a modified Corelli arrangement. The transitions have been changed though. They get more striking as the piece proceeds, jarring even. Then after what seems like the final crescendo (gee, they sure rushed their way there) BAM Their wigs go flying off it's a god damn 16th century rock show. They got fucking meme'd by Vivaldi.

Attached: 1514389434023.jpg (974x522, 93K)

There is nothing degenerate about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

>fgt ID
Faggot

>FUCK FUCK FUCK Jow Forums is dead and has no arguments

Attached: 1536609349556.png (657x527, 51K)

oops I meant 18th century rock show.

They think they're cultured, but for some reason they've never read Aesop's "The Fox and the Grapes," and if they did they didn't internalize the message, LOL.

Can't get pussy ==> "I didn't want pussy anyway, it's sooooo de-gen-er-ate."

what's gotten up your ass fgt?

not for war, useless.

Sounds like a bad case of He Who Does Not Get Laid. Sorry, bro.

stop listening to normie pop music

Attached: 1537003064250.jpg (239x249, 4K)

Says the nigger who ignored my post. FGT

This is for war:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

If he's a fgt, probably some other dude's dick, or a dildo, or a coke bottle, or a baton...

>music industry=jewish industry
that's such a black or white argument
remember there is always a third opposition
>youtu.be/_gVfhYsqWm8

>youtu.be/yu2ywAtDetY

>youtu.be/l5pWs3By7ks

Attached: 1536434103592.jpg (694x683, 76K)

Daily reminder that if you aren't listening to classical, you are a race traitor, a jew lover, and a nigger.

>women need sincere, resourceful men
you can't be a musician without being resourceful, my man. at least not for very long. it depends on your motivation. if your in it for the shekels, then ya, you become a tool.

Well, I'm 33 now. I might have another 40 years of life left. But let's be honest, life after 60 is bullshit, so I have at best 27 more years of enjoyable and interesting life left.

I'll be GOD DAMNED(already am tee hee) if I'm wasting a single moment of that time doing pointless shit(pointless to me that is) like abstaining from drugs, music, etc, to attain some moralistically false faggotry.

Dumbasses here care too much about pointless shit. And in doing so, they neglect their true inner spirit. Their true souls.

Attached: 1258348533932.jpg (640x476, 44K)

Where should I start with classical?

t. degenerate trying to redeem myself

>never did anything for me.
you listening to albums? listen to the palladium show. some really great moments especially from Jerry. But the recording itself is pretty fucking good. whomever recorded the show from the audience got the levels and balance so good that you can hear all members of the band, which if pretty rare for an audience recording from that period, and remember, it's 1971.

musicians are all tattoo-ridden drunks and beggers. they should be eradicated.

>The opinion of a chimpanzee matters

Fuck off delicia.

>imagine being this bluepilled

for those trips you get those songs
>youtu.be/3OD_HzdZwKk

>youtu.be/0egvi2CBrM4

>youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I

>youtu.be/UupPAfu6Ryk

>youtu.be/b5Pn1X1_a64

You just sound like a fucking faggot

Thank you, going in chronological order

More sex and drugs for the rest of us!

>musicians are all tattoo-ridden drunks and beggers
i am a musician and i don't have a single tat or piercing. but that's because i hate fucking needles. probably why i've never did heroin, which is what i call the law of undentended consequences.

Are you only listening to the radio? Fuck off.

So you're an immortal then?

Attached: 1290462552605.jpg (600x447, 45K)

svenske.. I don't even know what it is called, but is horrible my grand parents always listened to this

it goes like this, this is a parody but it goes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vz0rGmc5u_c

sometimes I wish the gas chambers was real, and you could all send these swede bans there. hitler was onto somthing but he was a cuck so he didn't pull through when it was needed

Destroy music industry by
Enacting sharia law

Good tunes here:

Anything that requires copyright is a Jewish industry.
>Paying to listen to other people's music.
>Only listening to other people's music.
Your problem is that you don't play your own music.

it's this kind of boomer shit which is going about to bring the nuclear winter
youtube.com/watch?v=EeNMMdk_Kdc

I can even feal fenris' breath in my my neck, it's like he stands there and waits it's so creepy. I swear I felt it and I knew it was him. while loki goes around

youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=238

I felt your breath upon my skin fenris, I know it was you, son of loki! FUCK OFF

Yes, Gesamtkunstwerk if you want the German telling.

the useful goys don't even profit they get fucked by their jew handlers

This is almost as much bullshit as a nofap story.

>just because the industry is full of jews means ALL of a thing is useless and needs to be destroyed
might as well say the same about video games
or books
you going to start burning books now, Jow Forums?

The Koran says it, I believe it, that settles it!
>t. another sand nigger on pol

I'm at my parents, they are like almost retired now. I am sure he was here and fucked everything up. they were acting like teenagers and were nuts. I had to go down to them and yell really bad and tell them that this was not acceptable and if any of my nieses or nephews were to see this I would kill them.... it was so bad ffs they are old people...

then I took their dog outside, and I felt someone was watching me, I don't know this word but I guess shivers all down my spine... who was in the bushes...yes who do you think? then he went away....

I fucking hate that guy, obviously h e was inside and stirred shit up.

it's going to be funny though, they are used to having to come and pick me up from jail and the drunk bin andnow they have acted as monkeys which made me furious because they are supposed to take care of my nieses and nephews and don't get fucking ass blasted lol. ffs they are old

sigh and that's also just the thing about him he is not just bad, he is needed
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=228

he just wants to fuck up everything he is probably straight in the middle of that retarded us crowd, they won't even fucking notice I know he is there

Attached: download.jpg (993x669, 98K)

>The Koran says it
It doesn't actually say that.

to burgers I know he is there, you won't see him this easy.

not this, he will always make you a bet
and in this bet it's just tricks!
and no he is not satan or anything but he is a very bad user!

Don't take his fucking bet! He is only going to trick you! because that is what loki does!

>1. don't take his bets
>2. do not listen him
this is him here is he is loki

affermative action this blabla that, he will be there and exploit it, do n ot I repeat DO NOT take a bet with him and DO NOT listen do him.

Attached: download (1).jpg (877x654, 68K)

you can't bind him either he is all over the place, you need dwarfs to make chains that can bind him.

I am sure many of you have seen this ashole, he just slides away when he has done his shit and no chain will bind him

Fuck you Loki! you are not getting my fish! (again) you asshole!

>battle songs
pffff
youtu.be/Bp8sTQ9yIT8

Attached: 1452683827115.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

You can pry this out of my cold dead hands.

Attached: sabaton.jpg (354x355, 52K)

Be cool fren, relax.

youtube.com/watch?v=1srs1YoTVzs

you need to be 18 to post on this site

Attached: dabbinbro.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Real love is rated R nowadays Sir....
youtube.com/watch?v=JCRULcbuaJc