Shit Skin here, AMA

Attached: 1534917611916.png (320x716, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDTgXgqLjUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What European country do you live in?

Pls say Sweden.

Put a memeflag by mistake, Canada

My shit looks different

Take laxatives?

i'm italian and i'm darker

Attached: handd.png (518x650, 700K)

Italy is based, I love Salvini

AYY LMAO

Attached: images[1].png (246x205, 4K)

Oh no, he's back with the fascist flag.

For anyone who doesn't know him, he's an amerimutt who's been shilling here against italians for more than a year now. He's half italian and half german and has a complex about being Italian because no one wants to fuck him. If you see him just ignore him. He's quite literally mentally retarded.

what?

Attached: germany.jpg (1374x957, 112K)

Is he like the "I am Iberian" guy?

Why are your fingers all the same length??? It looks so weird and I've never seen that before.

Attached: 1536982785539.png (491x624, 637K)

i'm not even European lol

Why are you such a nigger? With that skin you would be lynched a few decades ago where I live.

can't control it

Why is it so hard to stick to your own race?

Just last week there was a thread that kept going for hours where he complained about Italians not being white and some girls in high school saying he looked like a spic.
You can say for sure it's him because he always posts the pic of that hand and surname screen about his ancestors coming from Liguria and Emilia-Romagna.

minority in my own country, would get lynched and raped

I like Italy and Italians, most Italians i've met are very cool and I love Italian history, don't know where the whole "duuuuuuur italy not white"

That sounds like a you problem.

I don't know him, but I assure you this one is as cancerous as it gets. He projected every single thing that went wrong in his life on his being italian. Whatever we tried to tell him he just went back to posting photos of tanned Italians and saying "they aren't white reeee".
I actually feel sorry for him, this guy probably has actual mental issues, but he just never stops.

I consider myself to be "white", I vote right wing and i'm a leaf nationalist, so yeah, I guess it is

He's just a retard then

Thanks. It's mostly because Italians do tan more easily, which is just obvious when you consider they live in a country that gets so much sun.
Sadly a lot of people fall for the divide and conquer shills and start going about brown hair and eyes, Italians, Spanish and so on.
This guy is probably the worst consequence of that narrative.
He probably has actual issues, and when people started shilling against Italians he found the perfect excuse on which to pin his total waste of a life.
"Girls don't want me because I'm italian"
"I'm stupid because I'm italian"
"It's my mother's fault for marrying an Italian, I have no fault".
It's quite sad to see, but when you let yourself get jewed that's the result.

Basically yes.

I find Italians to be good looking people over all, both northern and southern Italian. I could pass for a Greek or Sicilian, I get pretty tan easily but i'm pretty white during the winter and shit

Look, I opened the first thread that talked about being white, and of course I found him there too

He's just a retard, I wouldn't mind being Italian at all.

Yeah, it's the same from me and I'm from the south. In the summer I get a tan very quickly, but in the winter it disappears completely. I don't get pale, but I'm pretty much the hue of a tanned Swede.
Honestly I do think part of the problem resides in the term itself. "White" has always been a bit of a meme term, which is why a lot of people prefer European.

Are you a Sicilian by any chance?

Shit I think I remember one of his threads now that you mentioning it, pretty messed up T.bh.

Im 100% swedish and Im about that dark. You need to post your face, thats where the racial characteristics come into play.

Hello Mohamed. I'm still whiter than you.

won't post my face on Jow Forums but

green eyes, brown hair, small upturned nose and pink nips (couple of family members from both sides are blonde, blue eyed)

not a muhammed, i'm a Christian

A bit higher up, Campanian. Not from Naples though.

Since this thread completely degenerated, let's hijack it.
This is now a South Italy thread, AMA.

Attached: View-of-Positano.jpg (1200x778, 300K)

puerto rican
no bully pls

Attached: 20180915_185046.jpg (3264x1836, 722K)

Are there a low of niggers and muhammed in the South now?

Copt here

Based.

When will Italians,Iberians and meds in general will realise their natural allies?

Also

>Italian women high tier
>Italian people bro tier
>Italian food high tier

Absolutely based

Irish untermenschen here

Attached: 20180915_175001.jpg (5312x2988, 3.21M)

What race are you?

Looks alright to me.

Attached: west-side-story-snapping-gif[1].gif (450x338, 972K)

Portugal,Italy and Greece are based

I'm a Copt

Where are you/your family from originally?

>tfw half mongolian and half white
>skin is pale as can possibly be but not actually white
>worst of both worlds in today's society

Egypt, we're Coptic. I suspect I have a lot of European ancestry though. My dad has blue eyes, his mom is blue eyed blonde, my mom's mom is a blonde

too lazy to post a picture

white / injun day drinking reporting in. if you don't like it fuck yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=bDTgXgqLjUA

Illegal here AMA

Attached: 26FB410C-2D2C-4EA0-8BEF-C6ABE375B698.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

>cope*
leaf fall for the heroine jew

Somewhat. In small towns you are likely to see at least a few every day, but in total I would say there aren't more than 100 per every 20.000 Italians. At least that's where I live, not sure about Calabria and Sicily, probably a lot more.
In big towns it's much worse though. Right now I'm living in Naples and there are zones full of nothing but Pakistanis, where even the shop signs are written in Arabic or Hindu. There are also a lot of full-on niggers, but they tend to remain around the Central Station.
When I went to Salerno (it's a pretty big city, 134 people) I didn't see almost any, but that was a few years ago, so I'm not sure.

>Egyptian Christians
Eeeeh. I'll allow it.

egypt was very white and even started the trend of expelling the jews. Egyptians are 100% based.

Arabs,Niggers and Mudshits need to be wiped out, period.

WE

>egypt was very white
WE

Yeah, I would definitely love to have closer ties with our meds brothers, but until you uncuck yourselves Hungary will have to do.
I really hope you manage to become populist soon. The migrants coming into Spain should be a good start for now, though it'll be awful to see nogs nogging there.
How's the situation in Portugal? Do you see a political shift anytime in the close future?

>The LEAF removes his memeflag
How about you just leave this site permanently?

Not met many Egyptians or heard much about them as immigrants in other countries (which overall tends to be a good thing).

Wait, I don't know much about Egyptian people, but does that mean you are the actual Pharaoh descendants? The actual Kangz?

When will you fuck back off to Mexico?

>I'm whiter
:D
>But hairier
D:

Before the niggers and arabs, it was a very different place. White is the wrong word to use, but yeah times change.

Are you anti muslim?

Well, probably more like the farmers who worked the fields for the Pharaohs, but yeah that is the Copts.

>How's the situation in Portugal? Do you see a political shift anytime in the close future?
hahahahaha

Mudshits in Egypt are Copt/Nigger and Arab mixes. Copts who could afford the Jizya stayed Christian, and didn't mix with the Mudshits as they couldnt. A Christian man couldn't marry a Muslim woman. So Copts for the most part are, especially in upper Egypt.

Attached: modern copts.jpg (900x587, 74K)

there’s nothing left there for me. I’m an American now

Greeks and Macedonians invaded too, and they're arguably white.

Copts are probably the most anti Islamic group of people on the face of this planet, so yeah.

Do I pass Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Likewise friend.

Also to the later question no at all.
But congrats on uncucking your self's.

Half white half spic this is result of you racemix

Attached: 6B33CC35-0A5B-41A6-B9EF-17EE0D14652D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

>Hairier
Good, that's the hallmark of a true European.
Niggers are the ones who are almost hairless.

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>mediterranean
ok
>norway/sweden/iceland
wait what how?
>north japan
I kek'd

No pink undertones.

am I whoite enoof?

Attached: IMG_20180915_232457.jpg (1920x2560, 1.14M)

Dios mio.

Pink undertones. You're alright, for now.

Post femcock

Still whiter than all of the European posters.

Your leg says yes. Stay out of the sun, and you'll be fine.

well that explains a lot
sucks having to shave my asshole every month though

King Tut's closest living genetic relatives are us, the British (seriously look it up, they tested it). There where many Pharaohs from all over the place, and many of them were actually white yes. Not that I'm looking to WE WUZ their history from them - My own country's history and achievements are more than enough for me.

Parents from Argentina
Great grandparents are all euro (Galicia, Asturias, Friuli Venezia Giulia)
White spic here.
Taking all dem mestizo gibs.

Attached: B9360DA3-9298-4287-B4F7-3F48BE956D80.jpg (1425x2100, 628K)

Stop drinking s o y.

They're hairy, but blonde.

y does everyone keep doing that to me. every body part i post i get a reply like that

Scandinavians probably don't seem as hairy because the light color doesn't stand out. It's a bit like women,
A lot of women with light hair don't shave their arms/legs because it doesn't look masculine.
>North Japan.
That's probably because Ainu people have Caucasian blood, though nowadays they've been practically Yellowed out by Nips.

Am I white goys?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 898K)

\disgusting

>That hand position
Oi mate, ya got a Nazi gesture loicense? We'll lock you up, chap.

Attached: Awwroight+m8+les+see+ur+meme+deconstruction+permit+_dba7b0293be34ddd6e898935f331d0e5.jpg (1000x667, 326K)

The whole "tut is western european" is false, It's just because he has R1B, which a lot of Copts have as well

Attached: 1529554650387.gif (200x314, 1.94M)

take a dump in that oil pan and we’ll get back to you

Slightly disturbing.